Spare a Minute for the Kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to reports, the 22 year old suicide bomber was born and raised in Great Britain. His parents were Libyan refugees. On the coverage last night, a couple of commentators mentioned that Great Britain has had over 900 citizens go to join ISIS in Iraq and Syria. Now that ISIS is being driven out of much of that territory, hundreds are coming "home." To Great Britain. They are FROM there. They are from here. That is the problem. Do we bomb Minneapolis/St. Paul or try to find away to undermine the poisonous message of ISIS? We know why it attracts certain young people. Helping the Muslim community, we have to try to convince these young people that this radical violence is not the Way.

Thousands of kids and young people in Manchester are waking up to a world that will never be quite the same. The veil of illusion that we walk safely through our day has been ripped away....]

If that "veil" could be ripped from the eyes of the First World's leadership, we could easily take steps to greatly reduce the chances or numbers of such attacks.

But that involves challenging the Conventional Wisdom and Paradigm's that the Status Quo is built on.

And that threatens the Establishment AND the agenda of the International Left.

SO, no real action will be taken.

And the children will continue to die.
I see a lot of people on the International Right working up a good head of steaming hate, as well. Shoot 'em, ban 'em all, arrest 'em, let 'em starve...It's not just the left.

Anger is the sane response to being killed and maimed.

The first step to addressing this problem is to CEASE importing more muslims.

But that violates several political tenets of the LEft.

SO, that can't be done. No matter the danger to the "Children".

Nonsense. And you know it.

Almost all domestic terrorists are white christian males. By your "logic", we should not allow any more white christian men to enter the US.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Your attempt at muddling the issue by bringing up unrelated and unsupported claims is noted as evidence that you are defending not only terrorists, but the policies that empower them,

EXACTLY AS I SAID.

It is the prime directive for these leftists who despise liberalism the way they do.

The word "Islam" is their dinner bell. The automatic defense is their saliva.

According to reports, the 22 year old suicide bomber was born and raised in Great Britain. His parents were Libyan refugees. On the coverage last night, a couple of commentators mentioned that Great Britain has had over 900 citizens go to join ISIS in Iraq and Syria. Now that ISIS is being driven out of much of that territory, hundreds are coming "home." To Great Britain. They are FROM there. They are from here. That is the problem. Do we bomb Minneapolis/St. Paul or try to find away to undermine the poisonous message of ISIS? We know why it attracts certain young people. Helping the Muslim community, we have to try to convince these young people that this radical violence is not the Way.
You dont let them back in...they are enemy combatants ......not really that hard if you have a brain........

You dont let them back in...they are enemy combatants ......not really that hard if you have a brain........
The point is, they're HERE. Do we bomb Minneapolis/St. Paul? Shut down all the mosques? Put them in camps? Shut down the internet? WHAT?

According to reports, the 22 year old suicide bomber was born and raised in Great Britain. His parents were Libyan refugees. On the coverage last night, a couple of commentators mentioned that Great Britain has had over 900 citizens go to join ISIS in Iraq and Syria.
Which SHOULD tell you that foreign culture CANNOT coexist as equals, and they shouldn't. Even if a Muslim renounces Sharia and jihad, I couldn't fully trust them. A person's culture has deep roots. They belong among their own.

According to reports, the 22 year old suicide bomber was born and raised in Great Britain. His parents were Libyan refugees. On the coverage last night, a couple of commentators mentioned that Great Britain has had over 900 citizens go to join ISIS in Iraq and Syria.
Which SHOULD tell you that foreign culture CANNOT coexist as equals, and they shouldn't. Even if a Muslim renounces Sharia and jihad, I couldn't fully trust them. A person's culture has deep roots. They belong among their own.
We are built of foreign cultures and different religions. It is all we are, what we are made of. Deep roots are a real thing, I agree, but can you not trust them because of what these jihadis are doing? Did we all go back on European white folk because of what Hitler did in WWII? The Japanese? No? It is not sensible to hold all Muslims responsible for what a deranged and violent criminal group are doing.

Some of us did not need to wait for a day like today to think about the children. We've been saying quite loudly that they are all in danger, and measures need to be taken to protect them, and all our citizens.

But when we do, we're called "bigots" and racist. I'm not saying this as a "I told you so" rant, but rather we don't need to think about it any longer. Action needs to be taken. Enough with the silent moments, the holding hands, and the hash-tag bullshit.

The point is, they're HERE. Do we bomb Minneapolis/St. Paul? Shut down all the mosques? Put them in camps? Shut down the internet? WHAT?
the point is I was addressing your return comment.........

I know, it's a friggin hard thing to figure out.

Some of us did not need to wait for a day like today to think about the children. We've been saying quite loudly that they are all in danger, and measures need to be taken to protect them, and all our citizens.

But when we do, we're called "bigots" and racist. I'm not saying this as a "I told you so" rant, but rather we don't need to think about it any longer. Action needs to be taken. Enough with the silent moments, the holding hands, and the hash-tag bullshit.
Okay. Watcha gonna do?

No ...no its not...you shouldnt get to go fight for the enemy and come back

Okay. Watcha gonna do?

Support Trump's ban on Muslims, and fight the liberal faggots that oppose it.

And support any police and military action against Muslims.

No ...no its not...you shouldnt get to go fight for the enemy and come back
You still on that? I agree with you. WE, in this country, certainly don't have to let them come back, do we? Or if they do, they are going straight to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200?

The world is fast becoming younger, the news is all they've ever known.
They've seen the wars, the hurt, the hunger, how will they choose when they are grown.
What do you tell forever's children when it's their turn to hurt and heal?
Whatever spins a grim tornado can also turn a potter's wheel.

Sweep and clear.

I know, it's awful.

Muslims are not Jews, these are returned ISIS fighters.

That scene from Schindler's list comes to mind, the one where the Nazis are moving through the ghettos with mp40s.

Only it would be way more justified in Minnesota against returned ISIS fighters and their support structure.

True story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back