Spare The "switch" Spoil The Child?

the switch was a standard feature at our house as was my mom's FAVORITE the brush or extension cord.
my dads best back up was a embossed western style belt.
it left cowboy hats and cactus imprints for days afterwards.

My mother's weapon of choice was an old broom handle that she had wrapped tape aroud one end to make it easier for her hold onto. Once, when the family was gone from the house, I found it and put it it the wood burning stove. I can imagine why I thought she wouldn't figure out what had happened to it but she accidentally broke by arm when I accidentally fell down the basement steps.

If they let Peterson keep that poor baby, maybe he'll want to "switch" to a broom handle. That way, he'll always be able to "discipline" his kids bloody.

My father preferred a 2x4 and a cast-iron griddle. Well, until he broke the griddle on my head...I'm not sure what happened after that, except it resulted in a missing tooth, double vision for two days, and broken ribs. My wife's father used a belt, until he ignored her ultimatum...and she damn near killed him.

My father preferred a 2x4 and a cast-iron griddle. Well, until he broke the griddle on my head...I'm not sure what happened after that, except it resulted in a missing tooth, double vision for two days, and broken ribs.

:bsflag:

There's no reason for hitting a kid as punishment. No slapping, spanking, nothing. You don't teach small people to become peaceful, caring adults by hitting them.

Exactly true.

Never, no way, no how.

And, its horrifying that some are talking about the vicious beating of a 4yo baby, with a tree limb, as though its "discipline".

The perpetrator of such a beating should never again be allowed near that child or any other.

The perpetrator of that torture should be killed in as horrifyingly-painful a manner as possible.

Who's the sadist....a parent who spanks their child or this clown? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :cuckoo:

Are you one of the sick, twisted perverts getting your rocks off beating up your children?

There's no reason for hitting a kid as punishment. No slapping, spanking, nothing. You don't teach small people to become peaceful, caring adults by hitting them.

Exactly true.

Never, no way, no how.

And, its horrifying that some are talking about the vicious beating of a 4yo baby, with a tree limb, as though its "discipline".

The perpetrator of such a beating should never again be allowed near that child or any other.

The perpetrator of that torture should be killed in as horrifyingly-painful a manner as possible.

Who's the sadist....a parent who spanks their child or this clown? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :cuckoo:
thanks for admitting you're a clown..

Forum List

Back