Spawn of Manson Family arrested in Portland

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Look familiar?

Antifaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Nine-arrested-as-demonstrators-clash-in-Portland-Ore.jpg

Nine arrested as demonstrators clash in Portland, Ore.

Sept. 11, 2017 at 9:52 AM

Sept. 11 (UPI) -- Police arrested nine people in clashes between conservative and opposing protesters in Portland, Ore., and nearby Vancouver, Ore., local authorities said.

Police said they arrested seven people in Portland on Sunday afternoon, when a black-clad coalition of marchers -- including some who self identified as part of an anti-fascist group -- fought with officers. The counter-demonstrators where there to confront a "Peaceful Portland Freedom March" organized by the right-wing group Patriot Prayer.

The seven people arrested in Portland were, according to a police news release:

• Tyler W. Bristow, 27, on charges of Interfering with a Police Officer and Resist Arrest.
  • Chad Skjei, 37 on charges of Interfering with a Police Officer, Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree, and Attempt Theft in the Second Degree.
  • Thomas "Sarah" Wallace, 18, on charges of Assault on a Police Officer (two counts) and Harassment.
  • Deaclan S. Lenartz, 35, on charges of Interfering with a Police Officer and Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree.
  • Naomi G. Seraphina, 42 on charges of Interfering with a Police Officer and Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree.
  • Alice E. Hall, 27, on charges of Interfering with a Police Officer and Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree.
  • Eli F. Richey, 37, on a charge of Interfering with a Police Officer.

The arrested will be arraigned in Multnomah County Court on Monday.
Demonstrators clash in Portland, Vancouver rallies; multiple arrests made

I wonder how many have been arrested for the same crap.

UMMM
NICE Peewee Herman response
[the ole "I know you are but what am I" is an
ad hominem excuse],
But you inadvertantly are calling your grandpas Nazis, beaten up by antifa. This is the Deplorables mistake all over again and will lose 2018 election seats in doing so.
Is this a neo nazis?
peppersprayberkeley_480-640x480.jpg

ARE the windows Nazis?
Are the burned cars Nazis?
Is the AmericanFlag they try to rip and have burned is that a Nazis flag?
So by calling everything Nazis you make excuses for their behavior instead of having the intellectual honesty & mental maturity to analyze the behavior and address it. On top of that, these Antifas were always ragged on by the same people now protecting or praising them, when they did this at the summits during the Obama terms. Now that is total hypocracy, the kind you tried to point out, but miserably failed in your reply post.

Oh, by the way, did you poll who those nazis supported during the election or what party they belong to? IN investigating this lawyer comitting crimes in my community, who seemingly is a white supremicist by evidence of wording he used, I came across that he was a registered Democrat. So is one of the other guys involved, a navy employee skin head partner in those criminal acts is also a registered democrat.

Last edited:
That's a knife?

Mine's a lot bigger.

Humorously says "Tennessee Toothpick". No political meaning. :laugh:

z_CCN-36543.jpg

Look familiar?

Sept. 11 (UPI) -- Police arrested nine people in clashes between conservative and opposing protesters in Portland, Ore., and nearby Vancouver, Ore., local authorities said.

Police said they arrested seven people in Portland on Sunday afternoon, when a black-clad coalition of marchers -- including some who self identified as part of an anti-fascist group -- fought with officers. The counter-demonstrators where there to confront a "Peaceful Portland Freedom March" organized by the right-wing group Patriot Prayer.

Most of them are Crack heads, Meth heads and LGBTQ perverts, like the below Tranny faggot:

upload_2017-9-12_17-45-44.png

The Antifa vermin who are not Crack heads, Meth heads, but are faggots still live with their parents:

upload_2017-9-12_18-4-54.png

free-all-antifa-prisoners1.jpg

^^^^ The answer is NO.

tumblr_o29sbtjDbf1uerykzo1_500.jpg

Look familiar?

Because they hide their faces with coverings, this does not mean that people do not know who these Antifa vermin are.

This is just a sample of the Crack heads, Meth heads, LGBTQ perverts, Tranny faggots ie. Societal LOSERS.

upload_2017-9-12_18-17-6.png

upload_2017-9-12_18-16-18.png

Just deport these gimps. No need to keep indulging these freaks, or any of the rest. /let them go fight some real racist fascists instead of annoying people here with their brainless idiocy and retarded emotional growth.

Just deport these gimps. No need to keep indulging these freaks, or any of the rest. /let them go fight some real racist fascists instead of annoying people here with their brainless idiocy and retarded emotional growth.

I wish we could. Canada would welcome them.

My husband argues for the "deport ANTIFA" idea too, he said he'd welcome a "clean up tax" to gather funds to get all these America haters plane tickets heh. While I do question the legality, I am pretty sure we can strip terrorists and those that incite sedition of their citizenship. The problem is proving it in court of course...

Honestly, I think these are just stupid kids who have no idea what they're getting into. They need a swift kick in the ass by their parents IMO; which is why I implore folks with young adult children to give them a call and make sure they're not involved in this bullshit - it's only a matter of time before these ANTIFA and similar groups get their "useful idiots" killed...

My husband argues for the "deport ANTIFA" idea too, he said he'd welcome a "clean up tax" to gather funds to get all these America haters plane tickets heh. While I do question the legality, I am pretty sure we can strip terrorists and those that incite sedition of their citizenship. The problem is proving it in court of course...

Honestly, I think these are just stupid kids who have no idea what they're getting into. They need a swift kick in the ass by their parents IMO; which is why I implore folks with young adult children to give them a call and make sure they're not involved in this bullshit - it's only a matter of time before these ANTIFA and similar groups get their "useful idiots" killed...

They should be happy to be deported; they're 'The Party of Jefferson', after all.

Every society has a right to fix the fundamental principles of its association, and to say to all individuals, that if they contemplate pursuits beyond the limits of these principles and involving dangers which the society chooses to avoid, they must go somewhere else for their exercise; that we want no citizens, and still less ephemeral and pseudo-citizens, on such terms. We may exclude them from our territory, as we do persons infected with disease.
Thomas Jefferson to William H. Crawford, 1816

Can't find any Founders who objected to this.

Last edited:

I wish we could. Canada would welcome them.

Maybe not. Canada has much stricter immigration laws than the U.S. has, and they enforce theirs, which is why they're called 'The Great White North'. It isn't because of the snow. No latino ghettoes, no millions of blacks, they sent most of them off to Sierra Leone or back to the U.S. They like Muslims, especially from terrorist havens.

Forum List

Back