"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick"

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
Trump has not only worked to undo much of Obama's legacy, he is also ignoring much of TR's work.

Today it was announced he wants a big military parade to show off American's Arsenal.

What road is he following, the road in Moscow or Pyongyang where goose stepping soldiers and giant missiles are on display? Does he see himself as a Strong Man such as Putin or Kim Jong-un?

It appears so.

One more check mark to prove the current President of the United States is unfit to hold that office. And one more data point to point out that Pence, Ryan and McConnell, along with Kelly and other members of Trump&Co, put Trump before our nation, it's people and the world!

Trump has not only worked to undo much of Obama's legacy, he is also ignoring much of TR's work.

Today it was announced he wants a big military parade to show off American's Arsenal.

What road is he following, the road in Moscow or Pyongyang where goose stepping soldiers and giant missiles are on display? Does he see himself as a Strong Man such as Putin or Kim Jong-un?

It appears so.

One more check mark to prove the current President of the United States is unfit to hold that office. And one more data point to point out that Pence, Ryan and McConnell, along with Kelly and other members of Trump&Co, put Trump before our nation, it's people and the world!

He was at the FRENCH military parade, silly boy. It has nothing to do with your hero pootin, or the fat twerp from NK.

feck the people of the world , its America FIRST . That being said , a Military Parade is fine with me , last we had a Military Parade was in 1991 i think . Military Parade will honor USA Military and maybe make the 'feckers' of the world like or love us more WCatcher .

It appears so.

He was at the FRENCH military parade, silly boy. It has nothing to do with your hero pootin, or the fat twerp from NK.

Once again, you spin to defend Trump, I post what I think given all the facts.

Q. What facts are they

A. Trump has not one bone of diplomacy in his head, he negotiates using Brinkmanship and he is a bully.

he is an America FIRST Bully perhaps and that is fine with me WCatcher .

It appears so.

Q. What facts are they

A. Trump has not one bone of diplomacy in his head, he negotiates using Brinkmanship and he is a bully.

Yup Trump is the exact opposite of obama, he bullies other country's and trys to compromise with congress to get stuff done..

Obama was a weakling , appologie tour president with other country's and tried to Bullie congress with his pen and phone.

and what is there to defend , President MAY want a USA Military Parade and thats the end of the story in my opinion . And it may happen . Personally i think that the TRUMP is just baiting YOU guys and girls WCatcher . [who knows]

and what is there to defend , President MAY want a USA Military Parade and thats the end of the story in my opinion . And it may happen . Personally i think that the TRUMP is just baiting YOU guys and girls WCatcher . [who knows]

Are you familiar with this photo, considered by some to be provocative:

black_panthers_intimidation-300x287.jpg

Why don't the same people who view this as provocative, feel the same about Trump's proposed parade?

It appears so.

Q. What facts are they

And yet after trump broke ALL of the rules the short twerp from NK called the South Koreans. ISIS is no longer raking in half a billion dollars a year to spend on exporting their terror as they were being allowed o do under your hero, the obummer. So, based on just those two factors I would have to say that your analysis is faulty.

Why don't the same people who view this as provocative, feel the same about Trump's proposed parade?

While I don't like the parade idea, the two are fundamentally different. A parade celebrates our military strength, while the black panther you show here was threatening to physically assault anyone who was white who wanted to vote there. Color me unsurprised that you're incapable of figuring that little tid bit out.

It appears so.

Q. What facts are they

And yet after trump broke ALL of the rules the short twerp from NK called the South Koreans. ISIS is no longer raking in half a billion dollars a year to spend on exporting their terror as they were being allowed o do under your hero, the obummer. So, based on just those two factors I would have to say that your analysis is faulty.

Did Kim Jong-un blink? We won't know, but if he continues on the nuclear path we may have some evidence that your cheers for the Commander-in-chief were premature.

It appears so.

A truly ridiculous waste of time and money.

------------------------------------------- how do 'mrobamas' and 'holders' goons have anything to do with USA Military having a Parade WCatcher ??

It appears so.

Q. What facts are they

Did Kim Jong-un blink? We won't know, but if he continues on the nuclear path we may have some evidence that your cheers for the Commander-in-chief were premature.

NK was ignoring everything the "experts" were doing. He didn't do ANYTHING in a diplomatic way till trump started talking just like the short fat twerp in NK was talking. Within a week the twerp was on the phone to South Korea. Something that he hadn't done for years. Ignore reality all you want, but it is obvious to anyone capable of thinking.

While I don't like the parade idea, the two are fundamentally different. A parade celebrates our military strength, while the black panther you show here was threatening to physically assault anyone who was white who wanted to vote there. Color me unsurprised that you're incapable of figuring that little tid bit out.

"the black panther you show here was threatening to physically assault anyone who was white who wanted to vote there"; seems the evidence to make this allegation is missing.

Do you have the evidence? Or is it your opinion based on your prejudice and fears? Even if it was meant as intimidation, how would that be different than Trump's desire to have a military parade?

It appears so.

Q. What facts are they

------------------------ maybe , its yet to be determined . But if 'kim' isn't destroyed its the next generations of Americans and others that will have to live with it WCatcher .

Forum List

Back