Speak up, are you a D, R, I or other?

Declare how you vote and why!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was a registered Republican going back to the early '60s. In 2003, when I realized what was happening, I re-registered as a Democrat -- only because there is no Independent Party in New Jersey and I wish to vote in primaries.

Essentially, at this time I adhere to no Party's principles. But it is quite clear to me the Republican Party has lost its way and represents a serious threat to the condition and future of the American Middle Class.

IF the OP is too stupid as long as he/she/IT has been around here and read posts from members, and HAS TO ask such horseshit as this?

SON? You're a LOSER.

*PAY ATTENTION TO POSTS OF MEMBERS*

(YOU will KNOW where they stand, shithead):eusa_shhh:

WHY ASK SOMETHING SO FUCKING INCIDIOUS?:lol:

I'm a moderate/centralist. I used to be a loyal Republican a decade or so ago, but as the party moved more and more further to the right, I stayed where I was.
I vote for centralist/moderates, as they represent the largest segment if the American landscape. They are in more in touch with America/Main Street America/the working Middle Class,,ala Americana.
America will continue to slide downwards as the polarization of the left and right continues to stall progress and the only thing that can save the US is the unity that the middle represents.

I'm a moderate/centralist. I used to be a loyal Republican a decade or so ago, but as the party moved more and more further to the right, I stayed where I was.
I vote for centralist/moderates, as they represent the largest segment if the American landscape. They are in more in touch with America/Main Street America/the working Middle Class,,ala Americana.
America will continue to slide downwards as the polarization of the left and right continues to stall progress and the only thing that can save the US is the unity that the middle represents.

I have to bite my tongue of "MODERATES"...

THEY are the MOST unprincipled....they "GO WITH THE FLOW"...which is the chickenshit way out.

THEY are the MOST unprincipled....they "GO WITH THE FLOW"...which is the chickenshit way out.

No we don't go with the flow, that'd describe ideologues. Ideologues definitely follow the flow of their ideology. Moderates are more so pragmatic as there is no ideology dictating where they should stand on an issue, we think it through. Sometimes I agree with the right, sometimes I agree with the left and most of the time I disagree with both.:cool:

No we don't go with the flow, that'd describe ideologues. Ideologues definitely follow the flow of their ideology. Moderates are more so pragmatic as there is no ideology dictating where they should stand on an issue, we think it through. Sometimes I agree with the right, sometimes I agree with the left and most of the time I disagree with both.:cool:

What ARE IDEALOGUES but people ensconced in their PRINCIPLE, right or wrong?

BELIEFS...PRACTICAL WORKING KNOWLEDGE...that works into LOGIC.

And Pragmatism is GOOD...but sometimes goes against Human Nature...and LOGIC.

Pragmatism, and LOGIC are not always partners.

Sometimes one must shed pragmatism and side with LOGIC...as logic always wins out.

Moderate sides with pragmatism more oft than not.

Pragmatism is WHAT IS POSSIBLE...but NOT always forseeable...

But then sometimes the entire thing has to be trashed in favour of MORALS...and what are they but TRUE Principles?

Gotta be rough as a Moderate...

Confusing? It should be...

I am a strict constitutionalists, I haven't seen many politicians where I would hesitate to pull the lever on the trap door at their hanging. Virtually every politician takes the oath to support and defend the constitution with no intention to do so and those kind of liars don't deserve to live.

So you believe that State's with a high proportion of non white citizens should have the number of representatives accorded them reduced by the three fifths the factor noted in Art. 1, section 2, of the Constitution. Correct?

So you believe the Fourteenth Amendment is not a part of the Constitution?

Of course I know the 14th is part of the Constitution, I wonder if those who are strict constitutionalists do.

IF the OP is too stupid as long as he/she/IT has been around here and read posts from members, and HAS TO ask such horseshit as this?

SON? You're a LOSER.

Thanks for sharing

SON? You're a LOSER.

Thanks for sharing
Why By GOSH, and GOLLY GEE...

You're entirely WELCOME.

PAY HEED.

So you believe that State's with a high proportion of non white citizens should have the number of representatives accorded them reduced by the three fifths the factor noted in Art. 1, section 2, of the Constitution. Correct?

So you believe the Fourteenth Amendment is not a part of the Constitution?

Of course I know the 14th is part of the Constitution, I wonder if those who are strict constitutionalists do.

The 14th is part of the Constitution. Do you have an earlier version you think we are advocating for? Like the prohibition part?

I am a strict constitutionalists, I haven't seen many politicians where I would hesitate to pull the lever on the trap door at their hanging. Virtually every politician takes the oath to support and defend the constitution with no intention to do so and those kind of liars don't deserve to live.

DOES this RENDER your THREAD MOOT?

OR did YOU really have a point?

Forum List

Back