Speak up, are you a D, R, I or other?

Declare how you vote and why!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am a registered democrat. but I no longer support the democratic party in any way shape or form. of the two, I truly believe they are the worse of the two evils. I consider my self to be fiscal conservative. I think government intrusion into people lives should be minimal. I think any infringement on our constitutional rights is treason and I feel those in power who attempt to do so should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. it is totally unacceptable. SS and medicare are not entitlements. Entitlements should be short term. there are very few people who should be allowed to be on them long term. if you are in this country illegally, you get nothing. get sick, crawl back across the border and get yourself healthy. I am so sick of hard working americans being penalized and charged for all of the shit that does nothing. and I bring this up, because this ever growing entitlement crowd is nothing more them democrats buying votes. and this is why the party disgusts me, they sell out the country and people for power.

on the other hand, libs run around saying con's sold out America by outsourcing jobs. yet out of the other side of their mouth they will tell you with the other fork in their tongue, that liberals are smarter then conservatives, liberals have more money then conservatives, liberals control more businesses then conservatives. Blue states have more wealth then red states. well which is it?

the fact is, most corporations are headquartered in blue states. they are more business friendly. ie. tax breaks and legislation. more of the rich and 1% live in Blue states. again, they run those corporations and control the money. the finger liberals point at conservative should really be pointed at themselves. because they are the problem they blame everyone else for. When Bill Clinton and Al Gore called deregulation the cornerstone of their new economic prosperity, liberals stood up and cheered. today, they blame bush for policies initiated by Clinton.

Democrats and liberal policies are dangerous for America. I will never support them or any candidate who embraces them.

No liberal has ever been able to show me legislation bush signed that was responsible for the crash of the economy or the housing market.

If you're telling the truth about actually being a registered Dem despite talking on here like a Republican, all I can say is you're not missed.

I said I was a registered democrat who can no longer support the party. the likes of ted kennedy, jerry brown, r dead, Pelosi, reid, the Cuomo's and so many more have poisoned what used to be a good message over the years. the democrats of today are nothing at all like the democrats of the 60's and before.
Zell Miller...is that YOU?

another thin about liberals, they claim to be the green party. when bush was president, the complaints were how dare bush want to drill for oil in America, he will destroy the environment. remember your' taunts of palin? Drill baby drill. Well under Obama we are drilling domestically more then ever. where are your environmental concerns? we are fracking and destroying water supplies and pumping toxic chemicals into the ground. Well, why all you silence? A hypocritical cat got your tongue?

There have been a good many Libs complaining about the Keystone pipeline and fracking. But I'm sure you knew that.

How many of you liberals are actually green? how many of you have taken significant steps to reduce your dependence on fossil fuels? I'm guessing not many. Well my house is net zero. I produce more energy then I consume. and none of it fossil fuel. i'm totally electric and produce my own electricity. I use public transportation to get to work and fill my car up once a month max. I live in a very rural area but still walk or ride my bike everywhere. i'll bet none of you green liberals are hauling you groceries on foot a mile every couple of days. you're a bunch of posers. you don't put your money where your mouth is.

Yay for you. You saying all Libs don't do what you claim you do?

liberals in public will tell you, oh yes, we are pro gay rights. and the n the most liberal state in the country goes and votes gay rights down in a private poll. you don't even walk you own talk. I have to laugh, the best insult a pro gay liberal can throw out at someone is to call them a fag. whats up with that?

Liberals are consistently pro gay rights overall. I'm sure you know that, too.

Overall, you claim to be a former Dem, but you trash-talk so much like a wingnut it's hard to take you seriously.

Again, if you once were, you're not missed.

Last edited:
another thin about liberals, they claim to be the green party. when bush was president, the complaints were how dare bush want to drill for oil in America, he will destroy the environment. remember your' taunts of palin? Drill baby drill. Well under Obama we are drilling domestically more then ever. where are your environmental concerns? we are fracking and destroying water supplies and pumping toxic chemicals into the ground. Well, why all you silence? A hypocritical cat got your tongue?

There have been a good many Libs complaining about the Keystone pipeline and fracking. But I'm sure you knew that.

How many of you liberals are actually green? how many of you have taken significant steps to reduce your dependence on fossil fuels? I'm guessing not many. Well my house is net zero. I produce more energy then I consume. and none of it fossil fuel. i'm totally electric and produce my own electricity. I use public transportation to get to work and fill my car up once a month max. I live in a very rural area but still walk or ride my bike everywhere. i'll bet none of you green liberals are hauling you groceries on foot a mile every couple of days. you're a bunch of posers. you don't put your money where your mouth is.

Yay for you. You saying all Libs don't do what you claim you do?

liberals in public will tell you, oh yes, we are pro gay rights. and the n the most liberal state in the country goes and votes gay rights down in a private poll. you don't even walk you own talk. I have to laugh, the best insult a pro gay liberal can throw out at someone is to call them a fag. whats up with that?

Liberals are consistently pro gay rights overall. I'm sure you know that, too.

Overall, you claim to be a former Dem, but you trash-talk so much like a wingnut it's hard to take you seriously.

Again, if you once were, you're not missed.

I see they are. which is why they voted down gay rights in CA

so tell me erik. what have you done to reduce your carbon footprint

Last edited:

Forum List

Back