Speaker Mike Johnson has announced there will be no impeachment of Joe Biden because of lack of evidence

1. I don't have a subscription to the Washington Post.
2. The Washington Post is no different than the Dailykos.
I don't have one either. I think it let me read it today as being on a different IP address, so I didn't get subscribe screen.

I guess you won't think any better of DNYUZ, whoever they are.

I don't subscribe to Vanity Fair, either, but they published this:

You know what I think? I think, at the moment they don't have enough evidence for an impeachment that would even pass The House, much less The Senate and certainly not a court of law. Who knows? Maybe Johnson, a constitutional lawyer, actually likes the constitution and law, possibly setting him apart many "hair on fire" radical partisan Republicans. Maybe he doesn't want to shoot his wad too quick with a premature accusation for impeachment, before flaccid facts can even get hard.

I don't have one either. I think it let me read it today as being on a different IP address, so I didn't get subscribe screen.

You know what I think? I think, at the moment they don't have enough evidence for an impeachment that would even pass The House, much less The Senate and certainly not a court of law. Who knows? Maybe Johnson, a constitutional lawyer, actually likes the constitution and law, possibly setting him apart many "hair on fire" radical partisan Republicans. Maybe he doesn't want to shoot his wad too quick with a premature accusation for impeachment, before flaccid facts can even get hard.
I think they're going down the wrong road anyway.
They could impeach him on the border and on the Afghanistan pullout.

You’ve been hornswoggled yet again. :mad:
When will you learn?
This isn't even a story.....it's an attempt to undermine the investigation.

Pretty soon the left will think this is more real than anything the House finds in their inquiry.

Mainly because you so want this lie to be true.

Last edited:
Impeachment of a president has always been nothing more than an ineffective tactic of America's government.
Proof: Any president that has stolen an election has already succeeded in defeating government. It's too late to try to save the country and the Constitution by playing silly impeachment games.

That's equally true for a president who have attempted to steal an election.

Which only leaves the question: Which one attempted a steal and which on actually succeeded in the steal?

Who cares?

The well armed defenders of the Constitution ran for cover and couldn't be found when the attempted steal /the steal was happening

I think everyone is over-reacting and missing the key phrase "at the moment".

Which is exactly what Jonathan Turley said a while back.

Not enough evidence to impeach, but more than enough for an Impeachment Inquiry. Carry on.
So all that “evidence” of comer’s is and was always nothing of value?
Good to know. :thup:

The difference is that Hunter Biden is Joe's bagman in their scheme to sell us out to the highest bidder, and Mike's adopted criminal is just a garden variety street thug.
Ya'all sold yourselves out when you sat on your guns as the election was being stolen.

Is it too soon for those of us who said there was no credible evidence against Joe to date all along to take a victory lap?

It's a lot simpler than that White.
If you have the numbers to impeach and convict, do it.
If you don't have the numbers then stop playing silly games trying to make government work.

Forum List

Back