Speaker Mike Johnson has announced there will be no impeachment of Joe Biden because of lack of evidence

BREAKING: Speaker of the House Mike Johnson just said “There is insufficient evidence at the moment to initiate formal impeachment proceedings [against Joe Biden].”This comes after he just recently said (seen below) that the evidence shows that Biden took part in Bribery and “Pay to Play schemes.”Now that evidence is apparently "insufficient." I’ve said it over and over again. Republicans will not impeach Biden. They will merely keep pushing this narrative because, in my opinion, they know they don’t have the evidence to show Biden did anything illegal. They will just claim that that evidence is there and let the media run with it.It’s all theater. It’s all an attempt to create these bogus headlines of “corruption,” “bribery” and “Biden crime family” narratives.

So, which is it MAGA Mike?

1699654886507.png

MAGA Mike reminds me a lot of this cartoon!

No, it's the GOP leader in the House of Representatives admitting there isn't evidence to proceed.

Does it irritate you that you have been lied to? Does it embarrass you that you believed them?
I think its ODD that Joe and his son got away with so much but the Liberal courts want to burn President Trump at the stake. Liberals seem to love all the indictments for Prez Trump but when it comes to them, like Hillary for example. they get away with quite a lot.

Forum List

Back