Speaker Mike Johnson has announced there will be no impeachment of Joe Biden because of lack of evidence

That's okay, I do believe in Karma and Joe and his son will suffer eventually. Liberals are laughing. They love getting away with garbage but don't have the same morals for themselves. :11_2_1043:

You know, I realize the Dems would block an impeachment "but" I just want America to know what a JACKASS Biden is and we shall see on election day, the more "info" the voters have, the more they know to avoid Biden like Venereal disease.

I think they're going down the wrong road anyway.
They could impeach him on the border and on the Afghanistan pullout.
Nah. If it is the goal (an impeachment shouldn't be a goal, but a required action of conscience on malfeasance), the Hunter angle might actually have something provably illegal. Numbers are numbers if there is a proved link to an illegal payment, which at the moment, they do not have. Still, a clear-cut illegality is the best path, instead of stuff you and I just disagree with or had to be done, but handled badly or messily, to say the least.

It's a lot simpler than that White.
If you have the numbers to impeach and convict, do it.
If you don't have the numbers then stop playing silly games trying to make government work.
True. Right now, they don't have the case to get the numbers, but to be honest with you, I do not think making government work ranks very high on the agenda of the radicals in that party.

That and Republicans taking another drubbing at the polls.

MAGAMike’s not taking any chances with a baseless, bad faith partisan ‘impeachment’ of President Biden.
Maybe being humiliated (at the polls) has it's consequences and Mike is trying harder. LOL

He's still a bad actor, IMO. He has 7 days to quell the next phase of being Speaker.

My stance has been to ignore impeachment. I remain consistent with that

Forum List

Back