Speaker Mike Johnson has announced there will be no impeachment of Joe Biden because of lack of evidence

Are you a Joe Biden voter and supporter? Just curious if you will admit it and insult yourself.
1699660741732.jpeg

If you quit crying I'll give you a hint.

I think it’s ODD that Joe and his son got away with so much but the Liberal courts want to burn President Trump at the stake. Liberals seem to love all the indictments for Prez Trump but when it comes to them, like Hillary for example. they get away with quite a lot.
I think it’s odd that you believe that.

That's okay, I do believe in Karma and Joe and his son will suffer eventually. Liberals are laughing. They love getting away with garbage but don't have the same morals for themselves. :11_2_1043:
The Dems have better values. Like actually presenting evidence and not lying to the American people.
You should be livid that Comer and company have lied to you again rather than mad at the Dems who have literally done nothing.

Found this, dated today.

Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.), a constitutional lawyer by training, has taken a more reserved tone, both publicly and privately, urging members to conduct a thorough and fair investigation with no predetermined outcome. In a closed-door meeting with House GOP moderates this week, he indicated that there is insufficient evidence at the moment to initiate formal impeachment proceedings, according to people who attended the meeting.
Huh, insufficient evidence evidence hasn’t stopped impeachment before. Hell, they said “high crimes and misdemeanors are whatever congress says they are”.

I mean crap, they impeached trump twice with insufficient evidence….

Huh, insufficient evidence evidence hasn’t stopped impeachment before. Hell, they said “high crimes and misdemeanors are whatever congress says they are”.

I mean crap, they impeached trump twice with insufficient evidence….
Yes, but you really ought to have evidence of the high crime or something. It does not sound like they do. Just how would it look if the new speaker pushed it forward, only to be slapped down for lack of evidence? If he is going to do it will have to stick or he is probably through. Not every Republican in the US House of Representatives is rabid batshit crazy with partisan zeal and their margin is not that great. The man, at this time has no intention of making that move, unless he knows he has something that will at least get it out of the house, without looking total, without a doubt a simple spiteful move.

The Dems have better values. Like actually presenting evidence and not lying to the American people.
You should be livid that Comer and company have lied to you again rather than mad at the Dems who have literally done nothing.
Keep ignoring that mountain of evidence. Hunter and James Biden are getting subpoenaed. You Dems have no values and don’t even know what women are.

Forum List

Back