Speaker Pelosi will launch her own partisan insurrection investigation

Get to it! Let's go!

:113:
Democrats clung to their TDS and hate, spending the last 4 years attempting to get Trump through failed coups and Impeachments. The only time they beg for peole to 'let it go' is when its their criminals in the hot seat and they know they are guilty as sin, as already proven.

Perhaps Pelosi wants to push this 1/6 faux hearing, after the bipartisan committee has already released its report, is because she wants revenge for the capitol police giving her laptop away.

:p

And you guys ran and hid.

Too bad.
never, from you? hahahahahahahahahahaha you only imagined I did, but I addressed your sorry ass and you caved to ignorance.
No, Einstein. Your party ran from participating in the investigation.

You can't possibly be this dense. I'll assume you're just spinning.

That pleases me.
my party? I own no party. you asked I answered. it's obvious you didn't want my answer I see.

Let's investigate Hunter Biden and his dad, let's see what's on that lap top? why are you against that?
Get to it! Let's go!

what is it you think I can do? I'm dying to hear. Come on poindexter explain it for me.
Um, you brought up investigating Hunter and his dad, not me.

Are you drunk?

Get to it! Let's go!

Democrats clung to their TDS and hate, spending the last 4 years attempting to get Trump through failed coups and Impeachments. The only time they beg for peole to 'let it go' is when its their criminals in the hot seat and they know they are guilty as sin, as already proven.

Perhaps Pelosi wants to push this 1/6 faux hearing, after the bipartisan committee has already released its report, is because she wants revenge for the capitol police giving her laptop away.

:p
Could be!

Too bad.
never, from you? hahahahahahahahahahaha you only imagined I did, but I addressed your sorry ass and you caved to ignorance.

That pleases me.
my party? I own no party. you asked I answered. it's obvious you didn't want my answer I see.

Let's investigate Hunter Biden and his dad, let's see what's on that lap top? why are you against that?
Get to it! Let's go!

what is it you think I can do? I'm dying to hear. Come on poindexter explain it for me.

Are you drunk?
yep, I did, why hasn't it? Not my job, I'm not FBI, or DOJ. why haven't they?

Too bad.

That pleases me.

Get to it! Let's go!

Are you drunk?
hey everyone, Mac thinks I can just investigate Hunter Biden on my own. The dude is dyslexic

Princess Nancy just can't relent. She will likely generate press on this issue from now through 2024 with her select (partisan Democrat) committee to investigate the Jan 6 "insurrection" at the Capitol Building. This perpetually smiling, senile, holier-than-thou, partisan hag is the epitome of wasted time and money. Our country would improve exponentially with her demise.

You insurrectionists should have agreed to the bi-partisan committee before. Now you have lost control of everything.

I'm buying popcorn for the summer and fall show.

Too bad.

That pleases me.

Get to it! Let's go!

Are you drunk?
hey everyone, Mac thinks I can just investigate Hunter Biden on my own. The dude is dyslexic
You brought it up.

Are you okay?

Breathe. Breathe.

Too bad.

That pleases me.

Get to it! Let's go!

Are you drunk?
You brought it up.

Are you okay?

Breathe. Breathe.
I brought what up? that I'm investigating Hunter Biden? where? what post #?

Too bad.

That pleases me.

Get to it! Let's go!

Are you drunk?
did I say I would investigate or let's investigate? seems in your dyslexic state you get all wound up in a pretzel.

Too bad.

That pleases me.

Get to it! Let's go!

Are you drunk?
You brought it up.

Are you okay?

Breathe. Breathe.
Holy crap.

You brought up Hunter, not me. You said, "Let's investigate Hunter Biden and his dad, let's see what's on that lap top? why are you against that?"

And now you're going full drama queen on me.

I think there's something wrong with you.

Republicans were offered a chance to participate equally in the investigation

They seem to prefer that Nancy Pelosi handle it
The committee that was voted down would have consisted of 50% Dems, 50% Repubs and a 100% Democrat Staff.

Pelosi's committee will either be stacked with a majority of Democrats or 100% Democrats.

Either way, all votes go whichever way Pelosi wants them to go.

Too bad.

That pleases me.

Get to it! Let's go!

Are you drunk?
You brought it up.

Are you okay?

Breathe. Breathe.
Holy crap.

You brought up Hunter, not me. You said, "Let's investigate Hunter Biden and his dad, let's see what's on that lap top? why are you against that?"

And now you're going full drama queen on me.

I think there's something wrong with you.
Yep

Forum List

Back