Speaker Pelosi will launch her own partisan insurrection investigation

We Americans have to get to the bottom of this, what happened on Jan. 6 when our government was attacked. I don't understand why republicans are against this. What are they hiding?
They know the report will show complicity not only from Trump but key Congressional Republicans
This is my opinion as well. I would particularly like to hear from the Flynn brothers, under oath. Good God. Martial law?? I know that we will never hear from donald trump under oath.

I feel this because this is my country. I grew up putting red, white, and blue crepe paper in the spokes in my bike to ride in the parade on Main Street on July 4th. I stood up and saluted when the flag of my country was planted on the moon. My father married my mother dressed in his dress army uniform during WW2. My godmother and aunt cared for our wounded troops in Vietnam.

I did not serve myself, almost did but there was the Nixon thing was going on (my aunt was the chief nurse in the ER at Andrews AFB when I was in college). I am an American.

The Trumpsters loved Benghazi and the fraudit, but investigating the attack on our nation's Capitol is over the line.
Obama was running guns to terrorists.
Obama refused to pull Americans out when all the other nation's pulled their people out.
Obama abandoned Americans during the attack.
Hussein's ex-troops rescued / got Americans out.
We learned the guards protecting the compound had never worked security where they had to carry weapons.
Hillary ranted, 'What difference does it make' about the deaths of 4 Americans

Democrats and snowflakes, more recently, refuse to investigate a real 'insurrection' in which foreign / Democrat funded and supported domestic terrorists whose violence caused the President and his family to be rushed to the WH bunker while FBI, Defense of Homeland Security, Secret Service members, and local police had to engage the terrorists - 14 Secret Service members were injured in the incident....

But Democrats want to investigate unarmed protestors trespassing, taking selfies, and stealing souvenirs in the Capitol while covering up / hiding the details and the identity ofa police officer who fired indiscriminately into a crowd, killing an unarmed. petite, white, female military veteran.

The only 'fraudit' here is you and the Democrats' desperate attempt to make sure their real 'insurrection' is never investigated & Pelosi's next failed 'Don Quixote' impression as she insults / attacks conservatives.

The Trumpsters loved Benghazi and the fraudit, but investigating the attack on our nation's Capitol is over the line.
Obama refused to pull Americans out when all the other nation's pulled their people out.
We learned the guards protecting the compound had never worked security where they had to carry weapons.

Democrats and snowflakes, more recently, refuse to investigate a real 'insurrection' in which foreign / Democrat funded and supported domestic terrorists whose violence caused the President and his family to be rushed to the WH bunker while FBI, Defense of Homeland Security, Secret Service members, and local police had to engage the terrorists - 14 Secret Service members were injured in the incident....

But Democrats want to investigate unarmed protestors trespassing, taking selfies, and stealing souvenirs in the Capitol while covering up / hiding the details and the identity ofa police officer who fired indiscriminately into a crowd, killing an unarmed. petite, white, female military veteran.

The only 'fraudit' here is you and the Democrats' desperate attempt to make sure their real 'insurrection' is never investigated & Pelosi's next failed 'Don Quixote' impression as she insults / attacks conservatives.
:itsok:

Your surrender is accepted.

Your cowardice is accepted.

You guys ran. You guys hid. Tough shit.

Republicans were offered a chance to participate equally in the investigation

They seem to prefer that Nancy Pelosi handle it
Because it is not an investigation and everyone damn well knows it. There is absolutely nothing for congress to actually investigate, the facts are already known and there is no process that needs to be reviewed like there was on 9-11. This is a partisan move to extend the narrative for as long as humanly possible.

Moronic but it is how Washington now operates,

Hell its been investigated to death. Pelousy is just looking to stick her nose in it to see what she can get out of it.

What an imbecile and a waster of tax dollars and time.
BENGHAZI!
Well you considered Benghazi a waste of time and money. Then you must think Pelousy's investigation is the same. Right??

BENGHAZI!
And does it make you proud that the left is doing the same thing here?

At least there were question to be answered in Benghazi.

What possible reason did the right have to play in the kabuki theater that this is?

What possible reason did the right have to play in the kabuki theater that this is?
So that they could have input, in the investigations, in the interviews, in the report and in public, after the fact.

Obviously.

Fine with me. Maybe the Dems won't find anything important. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about.

Ran and hid from WHAT?

Cowardice? Lil' snowflake I served my country in active duty for 30 years, serving and fighting in some of the worst locations on this planet, so f* you, you little puss. While 4 Americans were fighting for their lives in Benghazi Barry could not be found - to this date his administration has never said where he was during the whole attack....but we do know he ordered the military to stand down instead of going in to get out people. I was with several Spec Ops guys who belonged to Kelly, & I don't care what your faggoty fake news media, Barry, or Hillary claim - they were told to stand down. I have never run, and I sure wouldn't run from the piss-poor likes of you.

I'm not the one who was speechless when faced with the truth moments ago, having to resort to some meme.

The nobel Peace Prize winner was responsible for those deaths - for them being there, for them staying there, for having no back-up, for having no real protection, and for 4 dying as Hussein's old guard had to get the Amecricans out.

And you guys ran and hid.

Too bad.
never, from you? hahahahahahahahahahaha you only imagined I did, but I addressed your sorry ass and you caved to ignorance.
No, Einstein. Your party ran from participating in the investigation.

You can't possibly be this dense. I'll assume you're just spinning.

That pleases me.
my party? I own no party. you asked I answered. it's obvious you didn't want my answer I see.

Let's investigate Hunter Biden and his dad, let's see what's on that lap top? why are you against that?

Ran and hid from WHAT?

Cowardice? Lil' snowflake I served my country in active duty for 30 years, serving and fighting in some of the worst locations on this planet, so f* you, you little puss. While 4 Americans were fighting for their lives in Benghazi Barry could not be found - to this date his administration has never said where he was during the whole attack....but we do know he ordered the military to stand down instead of going in to get out people. I was with several Spec Ops guys who belonged to Kelly, & I don't care what your faggoty fake news media, Barry, or Hillary claim - they were told to stand down. I have never run, and I sure wouldn't run from the piss-poor likes of you.

I'm not the one who was speechless when faced with the truth moments ago, having to resort to some meme.

The nobel Peace Prize winner was responsible for those deaths - for them being there, for them staying there, for having no back-up, for having no real protection, and for 4 dying as Hussein's old guard had to get the Amecricans out.
Look at all that deflection.

Tough shit.

So that they could have input, in the investigations, in the interviews, in the report and in public, after the fact.

Obviously.

Fine with me. Maybe the Dems won't find anything important. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about.
With Pelosi in charge of another snowflake witch hunt, seeing as her record is 0-2, she will extend her losing streak.

Too bad.
never, from you? hahahahahahahahahahaha you only imagined I did, but I addressed your sorry ass and you caved to ignorance.

That pleases me.
my party? I own no party. you asked I answered. it's obvious you didn't want my answer I see.

Let's investigate Hunter Biden and his dad, let's see what's on that lap top? why are you against that?
Get to it! Let's go!

:113:

Ran and hid from WHAT?

Look at all that deflection.

Tough shit.
Fuck you, cockroach. The only one who is engaging in deflection and saying nothing of significance when faced with the truth is YOU.

Too bad.

That pleases me.

Get to it! Let's go!

:113:
what is it you think I can do? I'm dying to hear. Come on poindexter explain it for me.

Forum List

Back