Speaking Out For All The Right Reasons’: Walz Praises Anti-Israel Muslims In Michigan

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
Being a proper Democrat means offering praise for the islamic terrorist component of the Democrat party.

Such is the case for stolen valor guy as he bends and scrapes before his masters.

Democratic vice-presidential candidate Tim Walz, speaking with a radio station in the key swing state of Michigan, where a large community of Muslims has vitriolically condemned the state of Israel, criticized Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu while insisting “those folks who are speaking out loudly in Michigan are speaking out for all the right reasons.”

And yet, we will still have at least have the liberal Jews be willing to vote for the party that supports antisemitic Muslims, and why? Because their liberalism trumps their Judaism.

Most have that rhetoric but we are still sending Israel billions upon billions of dollars.
Except that the Biden-Harris DID delay a shipment of weapons already approved by Congress, and Harris has hinted to the antisemitic Muslims in the swing states that she might put conditions on Israel aid.

The Dems are blaming Israel for what Islamic terrorist cockroaches have caused.

Except that the Biden-Harris DID delay a shipment of weapons already approved by Congress, and Harris has hinted to the antisemitic Muslims in the swing states that she might put conditions on Israel aid.

The Dems are blaming Israel for what Islamic terrorist cockroaches have caused.
There is, after all, a voter base democrats will placate.

There is, after all, a voter base democrats will placate.
I sure would love for her to lose PA because she was afraid to pick the Jew, even though he was the most logical choice, and thus lose the election. Poetic justice.

Walz says: We need to continue, I think, to put the leverage on to make sure we move towards a two-state solution. I think we’re at a critical point right now. We need the Netanyahu government to start moving in that direction.

Is this guy an idiot? The Arabs have rejected the 2-state solution for what--- 60 years? And Hamas won't even sit down at the table to negotiate. And there is no separating Hamas from Palestine--- they live underground, walk among them, and most Palestinians support them anyway. No does any other country want them.

The uncomfortable truth is that the Palestinians have made themselves impossible to live with or live next to, and Israel cannot let this horseshit go on any longer. From what I've seen, there isn't much left of the Gaza strip worth saving now anyway--- my question is, why doesn't Iran step up and agree to take ALL people in Gaza out of there to THEIR country?

Is this guy an idiot? The Arabs have rejected the 2-state solution for what--- 60 years? And Hamas won't even sit down at the table to negotiate. And there is no separating Hamas from Palestine--- they live underground, walk among them, and most Palestinians support them anyway. No does any other country want them.

The uncomfortable truth is that the Palestinians have made themselves impossible to live with or live next to, and Israel cannot let this horseshit go on any longer. From what I've seen, there isn't much left of the Gaza strip worth saving now anyway--- my question is, why doesn't Iran step up and agree to take ALL people in Gaza out of there to THEIR country?
IKR? The obstacle to a two-state solution has ALWAYS been the Arabs. The Dems are trying to convince the useful idiots that the roadblock has always been the Jews.

As far as why Iran doesn’t take them, it’s the same reason Egypt doesn’t want them. Instead, Democrats are going to demand that Jews give land to the same people who cheer on Israel’s elimination.

If Dems weren’t so pro-Muslim, they would be demanding that HAMAS return all living hostages (and bodies of those they killed for a proper Jewish burial) instread of trying to make Bibi out to be the stumbling block.

IKR? The obstacle to a two-state solution has ALWAYS been the Arabs. The Dems are trying to convince the useful idiots that the roadblock has always been the Jews.
Had the Arabs agreed to the 2-state solution back in, what--- 1968?--- the Palestinians today would have something like 10X the land as the Gaza Strip and they would have peace and prosperity. But the Arabian hatred of Israel has colored their history and determined their actions much as the Left's TDS has colored theirs. They just cannot see past their own hate.

As far as why Iran doesn’t take them, it’s the same reason Egypt doesn’t want them. Instead, Democrats are going to demand that Jews give land to the same people who cheer on Israel’s elimination.
If Israel were to do any of the the things that Biden and other countries would have them do, it would simply open Israel back up to another 10/7 attack and more missile attacks. 10/7 was the final straw that broke the camel's back.

If Dems weren’t so pro-Muslim, they would be demanding that HAMAS return all living hostages (and bodies of those they killed for a proper Jewish burial) instread of trying to make Bibi out to be the stumbling block.
I don't know what the democrats are, but not only can't I believe how they have looked past Hamas to condemn Israel, but if they had any sense, they would be aiding Israel much as they are aiding Ukraine to totally crush Hamas and Hezbollah which would have ended this war far sooner and saved more lives.

Forum List

Back