Special Council Robert Hur testifies Biden hid documents as a private citizen

This ghost writer had no security clearance to hear classified information.

Revealing classified info to someone without a clearance is against the law and even if they have a clearance they have to have a need to know.

But high level Democrats are totally above the rule of law. They can do anything they want and waltz away scot-free laughing.
AND with 40+ years in government, and being a lawyer Biden can't claim he was ignorant of the law. If it were anyone else other than a Biden, Hillary or elite Dem they would be arrested, convicted and jailed.

AND with 40+ years in government, and being a lawyer Biden can't claim he was ignorant of the law. If it were anyone else other than a Biden, Hillary or elite Dem they would be arrested, convicted and jailed.
I’m elderly, (Trump’s age) a little forgetful and I consider myself to be a nice guy.

If highly classified that I had stolen info was found in my house, the well meaning, elderly guy with a memory issue would never even be considered. I would be tried and convicted and sent to prison to rot behind bars for the rest of my life.

I am just your everyday peon and not a high level Democrat or a member of their families like Hunter Biden.

Joe Biden literally said My car go Vrroooom when questioned by Robert Hur

View attachment 916174
Why should Joe Biden answer questions. He is above the rule of law and he knows it. He is a high level Democrat and can do any damn thing he wants and waltz away scot-free.

It is simply wonderful to be a high level Democrat in the banana republic our nation has become.

Well, they had weapons and they even had hidden guns, so who's the idiot? Let's just hope that Trump never gets to trial and convicted. He won't!

Not guilty unless the goods he took home were to not be included in the sale. Otherwise, you're inventing nonsense.
Think!

N.A. See if you can figure out the reason why? The clue is in what I've said.

I get it. The law is clear on the question so you need to work on it.
The people in the Prog party headlining the so-called insurrection hearings were the same ones at the Hur hearing yesterday. Never ever will they be trusted anymore.

True. High level Democrats and members of their families are totally above the rule of law. That’s how things work in a banana republic.

Forum List

Back