Special Counsel Claims Trump Deliberately Misled His Attorneys About Classified Documents, Judge Wrote

You think he lied to his lawyers while he was on a stand in a court room? Was there a trial that i missed? Where do you imbeciles come up with this shit? :laugh:
You misunderstand. Trump lied to his lawyers, telling them he had turned over all the stolen classified documents he had in his possession.

His lawyers then signed legal documents stating there were no more stolen classified documents at Mar-A-Lago. Thus, they committed perjury based on the lies Trump told them.

All caught up now?

I really wonder how anyone could possibly be stupid enough to ever work for Trump going forward.

Just about everyone who works for Trump ends up in legal hot water. A lot of them ended up in jail.

You have to be a very special idiot to work for him now.

Devin Nunes must be crying into his pillow every night.

You misunderstand. Trump lied to his lawyers, telling them he had turned over all the stolen classified documents he had in his possession.

His lawyers then signed legal documents stating there were no more stolen classified documents at Mar-A-Lago. Thus, they committed perjury based on the lies Trump told them.

All caught up now?

Factually false fraud boy

Trump Lawyer Told Justice Dept. That Classified Material Had Been Returned​

The lawyer signed a statement in June that all documents marked as classified and held in boxes in storage at Mar-a-Lago had been given back. The search at the former president’s home on Monday turned up more.

By signing a false statement, the lawyer was opened up to perjury and obstruction charges. He signed that statement based on lies told to him by Trump.

This is why the attorney-client privilege can now be pierced. The attorney is free to tell the court what lies Trump told him.

Okay dude. Keep up the good work. You’re doing a bang up job.
You’re certainly not, troll boi.

I replied to this story on a thread on Saturday.

As I said, old news.

Your next scoop will likely be about the Assassination of President Lincoln.

You think he lied to his lawyers while he was on a stand in a court room? Was there a trial that i missed? Where do you imbeciles come up with this shit? :laugh:
Trump's lawyers signed a document attesting that the documents were returned.
The search of Trump's property proved the documents were not returned.
So the lawyers are in trouble for perjury of the signed documents.
I'm sure their defense is that Trump told them the documents were returned, but didnt check that for themselves.

You’re certainly not, troll boi.

I replied to this story on a thread on Saturday.

As I said, old news.

Your next scoop will likely be about the Assassination of President Lincoln.
I guess you missed the actual headline, regarding the argument from the DoJ that Trump was lying to his lawyers.

That’s not part of the article you responded to.

But again, worst case scenario it’s “old news” by a few days.

I guess you missed the actual headline, regarding the argument from the DoJ that Trump was lying to his lawyers.

That’s not part of the article you responded to.

But again, worst case scenario it’s “old news” by a few days.
Wrong.

And old news remains old news.

Even yesterdays headline in the Post is still yesterday’s news.

I guess you think “old” and “new” are synonyms. 🤪

Wrong.

And old news remains old news.

Even yesterdays headline in the Post is still yesterday’s news.

I guess you think “old” and “new” are synonyms. 🤪
Sure dude. You can keep trying to pretend otherwise.

That’s ok, kid. You’re free to deny reality despite proof thrust under your stupid nose. :itsok:
I wrote a response, but you ignored it.

But keep thinking youre doing great, because ignoring contrary information is a short sighted strategy.

Forum List

Back