Special Report: Trump's Business Network Reached Alleged Russian Mobsters

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Source: USA Today
To expand his real estate developments over the years, Donald Trump, his company and partners repeatedly turned to wealthy Russians and oligarchs from former Soviet republics — several allegedly connected to organized crime, according to a USA TODAY review of court cases, government and legal documents and an interview with a former federal prosecutor.

The president and his companies have been linked to at least 10 wealthy former Soviet businessmen with alleged ties to criminal organizations or money laundering.

Trump told reporters in February: "I have no dealings with Russia. I have no deals that could happen in Russia, because we’ve stayed away. And I have no loans with Russia. I have no loans with Russia at all."

Yet in 2013, after Trump addressed potential investors in Moscow, he bragged to Real Estate Weekly about his access to Russia's rich and powerful. “I have a great relationship with many Russians, and almost all of the oligarchs were in the room,” Trump said, referring to Russians who made fortunes when former Soviet state enterprises were sold to private investors.

Read more: Trump's business network reached alleged Russian mobsters

They Trump worked for the mob!

"allegedly" "sources said" "looks like"

Damn, you libtardos need to get some new material. Innuendo is not proof.

Russian mobsters hacked the election and other Fairytales Progressive Rubes tell themselves

To expand his real estate developments over the years, Donald Trump, his company and partners repeatedly turned to wealthy Russians and oligarchs from former Soviet republics — several allegedly connected to organized crime, according to a USA TODAY review of court cases, government and legal documents and an interview with a former federal prosecutor.

The president and his companies have been linked to at least 10 wealthy former Soviet businessmen with alleged ties to criminal organizations or money laundering.

Trump told reporters in February: "I have no dealings with Russia. I have no deals that could happen in Russia, because we’ve stayed away. And I have no loans with Russia. I have no loans with Russia at all."

Yet in 2013, after Trump addressed potential investors in Moscow, he bragged to Real Estate Weekly about his access to Russia's rich and powerful. “I have a great relationship with many Russians, and almost all of the oligarchs were in the room,” Trump said, referring to Russians who made fortunes when former Soviet state enterprises were sold to private investors.

Yes, Trump laundered a lot of dirty Russian money as did his associates.

It's all slowly bubbling to the surface.

I'm sure Trump worked with unions here in the US...more organized crime, certainly the Teamsters

And one time at least President Trump was seen eating borscht. Lock him up!

:lmao:
DJ Trump had a very bad week last week.

It is not clear whether Paul Ryan is purposely trying to torpedo him or not.

Both of them look like clowns right about now.

They will probably botch tax reform too.

And if they also botch infrastructure then Trump and the whole GOP will not be re-elected and then Pelosi and Schumer will be running Congress in 2019 while Trump is booted in 2020.

The only good thing we are sure to get out of Trump is 2 or 3 good SCOTUS justices who don't hate guns or anything else already in the Constitution.

They were living in Trump tower under Trump, and yes they wee wiretapped

Hmmmmm...

Rubes <3 Fake News
What is fake about the article? Be specific. Did the liar in chief get caught telling another lie or not. Are there connections between the Russian mob and trump organizations or not?
Russian mob flipped the Michigan votes
Lame diversion Frank. The article has nothing to do with the elections. You know when you do shit like that you are being dishonest, right? It means you can not defend or deny the allegations in the article, so you have to change the subject to some unrelated matter.

Little DonDon said this a long time ago and so has the cheeto.

Why are the RWNJ traitor Pootarians calling the drumpf's liars?

Progtards were right! Trump was seen rushing for a meeting!

Rushing!

This is the smoking gun!

yawn

IMG_0372.JPG
Deplorables

The umteenth example of Trump or his associates involved with Russia but of course there's nothing to see here.

Forum List

Back