Speculate with me about the Iraq war...

Oh for crying out loud are you another persona of Jake the fake? No one but him could be such a big waste of bandwidth.
Why are you saying such bullshit???? Invading Iraq led to the destabilization of the entire Middle East. Or what is typically called a "domino effect". It's not like it can be denied.

HOW IN THE HELL CAN YOU MAKE SUCH STATEMENTS? Really? Libya was not destabilized until Obama bombed the crap out of it and they killed Qaddafi. Syria has a civil war going on that Obama is supporting the opposition giving rise to the murderous ISIS. What is wrong with you people do you really hate America this much? I suggest you go join ISIS and ask for a front line position.

Different Presidents, same policies. You're correct on Libya and Syria. Our aggressive Foreign Interventionist policies have led to bloody chaos over there. ISIS especially, couldn't have happened without American, Saudi, and British support. It was all about killing Assad in Syria. Acknowledging that our constant meddling creates horrific carnage, doesn't mean you hate America. It's just accepting reality.

And if we help remove al-Assad from power, like Obama did with Libya. Can you imagine the power vacuum? The power that will give ISIS? This is ALL Obama.

Things are so bad, Russia and Iran will have to save the day in Syria. They'll exterminate ISIS. They'll clean up our awful mess.

I just read were the forces working in Syria and Libya for the US and Russia are not talking, that could turn out to be bad. But you seem to think a lot of Russia, they could not even beat Afgan rebels in their own back yard, it took the US and some back bone.

Why are you saying such bullshit???? Invading Iraq led to the destabilization of the entire Middle East. Or what is typically called a "domino effect". It's not like it can be denied.

HOW IN THE HELL CAN YOU MAKE SUCH STATEMENTS? Really? Libya was not destabilized until Obama bombed the crap out of it and they killed Qaddafi. Syria has a civil war going on that Obama is supporting the opposition giving rise to the murderous ISIS. What is wrong with you people do you really hate America this much? I suggest you go join ISIS and ask for a front line position.

Different Presidents, same policies. You're correct on Libya and Syria. Our aggressive Foreign Interventionist policies have led to bloody chaos over there. ISIS especially, couldn't have happened without American, Saudi, and British support. It was all about killing Assad in Syria. Acknowledging that our constant meddling creates horrific carnage, doesn't mean you hate America. It's just accepting reality.

And if we help remove al-Assad from power, like Obama did with Libya. Can you imagine the power vacuum? The power that will give ISIS? This is ALL Obama.

Things are so bad, Russia and Iran will have to save the day in Syria. They'll exterminate ISIS. They'll clean up our awful mess.

I just read were the forces working in Syria and Libya for the US and Russia are not talking, that could turn out to be bad. But you seem to think a lot of Russia, they could not even beat Afgan rebels in their own back yard, it took the US and some back bone.

Just pointing out that Russia and Iran will have to try to clean up our awful mess is Syria. Both countries warned us not to intervene. But of course we didn't listen. And then came ISIS. I think Russia and Iran can handle it. But we'll see i guess.

Just pointing out that Russia and Iran will have to try to clean up our awful mess is Syria. Both countries warned us not to intervene. But of course we didn't listen. And then came ISIS. I think Russia and Iran can handle it. But we'll see i guess.

The US should only get involved in humanitarian crisis, or to defend NATO allies or protect our interest. I see nothing of value to protect in Syria or Libya, all we do is make enemies. You know, recruit people against us.

I know, I know that asking folks to speculate is always a risky business.....But give it a try....
Have we NOT had the invasion in Iraq:
Your mindless partisan bigotry is laughable.

But, if you want to play that game...

Had we not entered WW1, France/Germany/UK would have come to different terms - there would have been no treaty of Versailles, no Wiemar Germany, no Hitler, No WW2, no Holocaust, no atomic bombs over Japan.
I blame, Wilson, a Democrat, for getting us involved in a war of choice, directly leading the deaths of >60 million people and the constant threat of nuclear annihilation.

Eat it and smile.
:lol:

Forum List

Back