Spicer Claims Sessions Was "100% Straight" w/Senate Committee

vlad_hombre

VIP Member
Feb 7, 2017
I know I shouldn't, but sometimes I actually find myself feeling sorry for Spicer.

The enormous amount of flat out lying that comes with that job would drive a normal man insane.

"He was 100 percent straight with the committee, and I think that people who are choosing to play partisan politics with this should be ashamed of themselves," Spicer said in a preview of an interview on "Fox and Friends."

Spicer also said there is no reason for Sessions to recuse himself from an investigation into any ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.

"There's nothing to recuse himself," Spicer said.

"The message that Sessions should not recuse himself from the investigation, according to Spicer, comes straight from President Trump," Fox correspondent John Roberts added.

White House: Sessions Was '100 Percent Straight' With Senate Committee

I'm sure as a US Senator, Sessions met with many foreign officials. This is just another Democrat sabotage witch hunt.

IMG_0193.JPG

I'm sure as a US Senator, Sessions met with many foreign officials. This is just another Democrat sabotage witch hunt.
Yes. The MSM and DNC foment it and dupes buy it. Damn are they simple.

Yes. The MSM and DNC foment it and dupes buy it. Damn are they simple.

Slow news day. And i'm pretty sure the Democrats are gonna be calling for resignations and 'Impeachment' every day. This is a re-run tv show. I've seen it before. Today it's Sessions, but tomorrow it'll be someone else.

It's sabotage. Trump just needs to stay calm and patient. He needs to be a leader. The Democrat sabotage attempts aren't gonna stop. It's how he deals with it that matters most.

and Im sure Sessions wasnt asked about about many foreign officials, just Russia.

I know I shouldn't, but sometimes I actually find myself feeling sorry for Spicer.

The enormous amount of flat out lying that comes with that job would drive a normal man insane.

"He was 100 percent straight with the committee, and I think that people who are choosing to play partisan politics with this should be ashamed of themselves," Spicer said in a preview of an interview on "Fox and Friends."

Spicer also said there is no reason for Sessions to recuse himself from an investigation into any ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.

"The message that Sessions should not recuse himself from the investigation, according to Spicer, comes straight from President Trump," Fox correspondent John Roberts added.

Spicer is correct. Franken asked the question in the context of a rumor that Trump was being blackmailed by the Russians, and in that context Sessions had not had any communications with the Russians.

and Im sure Sessions wasnt asked about about many foreign officials, just Russia.

Who cares? What are y'all claiming? Sessions conspired with the Russians to rig the Election? I mean, you do know that would be impossible to do, right? Russia did not 'Hack the Election.'

The dude spoke to their Ambassador. I'm sure he spoke to many Ambassadors throughout his tenure as a US Senator. This is just more Democrat sabotage. Much ado about nothing.

Who cares? What are y'all claiming? Sessions conspired with the Russians rig the Election? He spoke to their Ambassador. I'm sure he spoke to many Ambassadors throughout his tenure as a US Senator. This is just more Democrat sabotage. Much ado about nothing.

Then why lie?

Spicer Claims Sessions Was "100% Straight" w/Senate Committee

I just knew someone would wrap this controversy in an LGBT flag.

Who cares? What are y'all claiming? Sessions conspired with the Russians rig the Election? He spoke to their Ambassador. I'm sure he spoke to many Ambassadors throughout his tenure as a US Senator. This is just more Democrat sabotage. Much ado about nothing.

Then why lie?

You call it a 'lie.' But that doesn't mean it is. Y'all are really reaching with your sabotage shite. Sessions did not conspire with the Russians to 'rig' the Election. Y'all are just being hateful sore losers. Russia did not 'Hack the Election.' That's an absurd Democrat fantasy. It didn't happen.

As in a Hurricane, the Hole Whirled Is Watching

For Cold War II, wouldn't Putin prefer to make himself look like the calm, strong, and rational leader by arranging the election of an opponent leading the NWO side who is as nasty and disgusting as the Screeching
Hillahyena?

Forum List

Back