Spicer Claims Sessions Was "100% Straight" w/Senate Committee

You call it a 'lie.'

Yes, ... I do.

At his Jan. 10 Judiciary Committee confirmation hearing, Sessions was asked by Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) what he would do if he learned of any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of the 2016 campaign. "I'm not aware of any of those activities," he responded. He added: "I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians."

Last edited:
I'm sure as a US Senator, Sessions met with many foreign officials. This is just another Democrat sabotage witch hunt.

and Im sure Sessions wasnt asked about about many foreign officials, just Russia.

Who cares? What are y'all claiming? Sessions conspired with the Russians to rig the Election? I mean, you do know that would be impossible to do, right? Russia did not 'Hack the Election.'

The dude spoke to their Ambassador. I'm sure he spoke to many Ambassadors throughout his tenure as a US Senator. This is just more Democrat sabotage. Much ado about nothing.

He does. Which every one in the senate knows. In fact one of the two meetings at issue involved many ambassadors.

Alot of hype about nothing

I'm sure as a US Senator, Sessions met with many foreign officials. This is just another Democrat sabotage witch hunt.

and Im sure Sessions wasnt asked about about many foreign officials, just Russia.

Who cares? What are y'all claiming? Sessions conspired with the Russians rig the Election? He spoke to their Ambassador. I'm sure he spoke to many Ambassadors throughout his tenure as a US Senator. This is just more Democrat sabotage. Much ado about nothing.

Then why lie?

He didn't.

You call it a 'lie.'

Yes, ... I do.

At his Jan. 10 Judiciary Committee confirmation hearing, Sessions was asked by Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) what he would do if he learned of any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of the 2016 campaign. "I'm not aware of any of those activities," he responded. He added: "I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians."

Much ado about nothing. Sessions didn't 'conspire' with the evil Russians to rig the Election. That's just a loony Democrat fantasy. There was no Russian 'Hacking' of the Election. Y'all still haven't presented any credible evidence of that.

Who cares? What are y'all claiming? Sessions conspired with the Russians to rig the Election? I mean, you do know that would be impossible to do, right? Russia did not 'Hack the Election.'

The dude spoke to their Ambassador. I'm sure he spoke to many Ambassadors throughout his tenure as a US Senator. This is just more Democrat sabotage. Much ado about nothing.

He does. Which every one in the senate knows. In fact one of the two meetings at issue involved many ambassadors.

Alot of hype about nothing

I know. It's despicable Democrat sabotage. Sessions did not 'conspire' with the 'Evil Russians' to rig the Election. It didn't happen. That's just sore loser Democrat fantasy.

You call it a 'lie.'

Yes, ... I do.

Much ado about nothing. Sessions didn't 'conspire' with the evil Russians to rig the Election. That's just a loony Democrat fantasy. There was no Russian 'Hacking' of the Election. Y'all still haven't presented any credible evidence of that.

You're asking the wrong question.

There's too much smoke, and it's well past time that Trump's ties to Russia are unpacked, and we're allowed to see just how much paper they're holding on him.

Releasing the tax returns would be a good place to start.

You call it a 'lie.'

Yes, ... I do.

You're asking the wrong question.

There's too much smoke, and it's well past time that Trump's ties to Russia are unpacked, and we're allowed to see just how much paper they're holding on him.

Releasing the tax returns would be a good place to start.

Y'all are just being despicable saboteurs. Russia did not 'Hack the Election.' And Sessions certainly didn't 'conspire' with anyone to do so. Hopefully most Americans will see that y'all are full of shite.

... sigh. The DHS, under the direction and control of democrats, are the ones that hacked US voting systems multiple times. That should be the focus of any investigation.

Forum List

Back