Spicer press conference in a few minutes

Bummer

another historic event I'll miss

(Busy watching reruns on Netflix)

Trump is a compulsive liar and so Spice need to be as well. Kellyanne as well.

Now Spicer is lying about Trump who has no care and no clue to the common man, he is out of touch with the common man, if he cared he would not of stiffed them every chance he got.

Trumpology: A Master Class

I find it almost insulting for Spicer to brag on Trump's ability to meet with union people on his first day, when Obama's first fuckin day was trying to prevent our country's financial existance from going into the abyss....another credit to what Obama handed to the clown white boy, the ability to do dat shit, meet mf's for PHOTO OPTS!!

Spicer kicking ass taking names yassss!
Sadly, his rally has to have meat in a few months, and bones to blind will be his next call

That was unintelligible
Your right, what I was trying to say, having your photo taken with Big Business has to sooner or later garner some meat for those rallying for good paying jobs and I am in agreement with most people that all they'll end up with is bones, but some really cool pictures of a clown and his owners

I find it almost insulting for Spicer to brag on Trump's ability to meet with union people on his first day, when Obama's first fuckin day was trying to prevent our country's financial existance from going into the abyss....another credit to what Obama handed to the clown white boy, the ability to do dat shit, meet mf's for PHOTO OPTS!!

All Obama was doing was trying to figure out which of his backers get a cut of the $700 Billion TARP that Bush left him.

liberals.jpg

Forum List

Back