Spiderman, the left can't leave it alone...black actress won't enter National Monument, slavery....

And this....

Why did the screenwriters feel compelled to have a young biracial woman say to her white debate coach that she won't go into buildings built by slaves? How did that add to the movie's narrative, help to move the story along?

The answer is, it didn't.

It's in there just to be divisive. It serves no purpose whatsoever except to denigrate one of the world's great engineering feats (especially in the mid 1800s) and disrespect America's first president.
Or, it's there to be "hip", appeal to young, idealistic viewers who think it's awesome to tear down monuments built during an era of slavery in order to sell more tickets. Hollywood is the modern Whore of Babylon. They'll do anything to make a buck, but sometimes like to jerk themselves off doing it.

You gotta be a snowflake to be offended by a scene in a Spiderman movie. You conservatives talk so much crap about Hollywood. Why do you even bother going to the movies if you're going to whine about Hollywood leftist.

You'd think real blacks would get tired of these "offended" mulattos speaking for them -- including Obama.

Being biracial doesn't mean you cannot speak on black issues. Being black is a side of them. Even further, society still treats them as if they were fully black due to the 1 drop rule from back in the day.

You conservatives don't think biracial people should speak on issues black issues because they're not fully black , but will call a biracial person a ****** or monkey in a heartbeat.

You gotta be a snowflake to be offended by a scene in a Spiderman movie. You conservatives talk so much crap about Hollywood. Why do you even bother going to the movies if you're going to whine about Hollywood leftist.
I rarely go to movies. Not because they are made by flakes and pinkos, but because they are too expensive and too noisy. Better for me to wait for the DVD to come out on Netflix.

Eh just sounds like someone trying to get their Hollywood PC rating upgraded just like they did in Star trek Beyond when after six movies with orginal cast and two with the new they decide to make the character of Sulu gay mainly it seems because the actor who orginally played him is gay. I really didn't give a flip about Sulu now being gay nor do I care about this in Spiderman it won't change my views on either topic.

The democrats still own those people and those people are still by owned by those people in that shit continent called Africa.

Every country run by those people are nothing but disgusting cesspools.

Personally, I think it is funny that those people still don't know they are owned by their massas.

Fucking hilarious. The best part is they always will be. Those people are such an embarrassing disaster to the world and they have no clue.

Lol..

Eh just sounds like someone trying to get their Hollywood PC rating upgraded just like they did in Star trek Beyond when after six movies with orginal cast and two with the new they decide to make the character of Sulu gay mainly it seems because the actor who orginally played him is gay. I really didn't give a flip about Sulu now being gay nor do I care about this in Spiderman it won't change my views on either topic.
Don't forget the new disaster star wars movie directed by that jewish commie liberal jj abrams.

He just had to make the only conscientious objector stormtrooper to the evil empire (whatever they call it) happened to be a black guy.

Of course the hero of the movie was a cute girl who 1 hour before never flew the Millennium falcon and all of a sudden an expert and best pilot in the galaxy and knew more about it than white Han solo.

She picks up the force faster than anyone, and is of course chased through the woods with the black man by an evil white guy with a saber that resembled a burning cross.

She of course is stronger than him and defeats him....

Liberals.....sigh

Being biracial doesn't mean you cannot speak on black issues. Being black is a side of them. Even further, society still treats them as if they were fully black due to the 1 drop rule from back in the day.

You conservatives don't think biracial people should speak on issues black issues because they're not fully black , but will call a biracial person a ****** or monkey in a heartbeat.
Society being "blacks" and their Liberal supporters. We have racists on this forum who support the "1 drop rule".

Remember when Tiger Woods first came to fame? Racists wanted him to be "black" and support "black" causes, but being mostly Chinese and several cultural/racial background he came up with "'Cabalasian". It pissed off the "black community" to no end. Why? Because they consider everyone with "one drop of black blood" to be black and if that person doesn't claim to be black, they consider him/her a race traitor.

Don't forget the new disaster star wars movie directed by that jewish commie liberal jj abrams.

He just had to make the only conscientious objector stormtrooper to the evil empire (whatever they call it) happened to be a black guy.

Of course the hero of the movie was a cute girl who 1 hour before never flew the Millennium falcon and all of a sudden an expert and best pilot in the galaxy and knew more about it than white Han solo.

She picks up the force faster than anyone, and is of course chased through the woods with the black man by an evil white guy with a saber that resembled a burning cross.

She of course is stronger than him and defeats him....

Liberals.....sigh
I liked Finn. Rey on the other hand was an annoying know it all. Let hope they tone her down a notch or two in the next one.

Apparently, you can't just go see a spiderman movie without the left wing pushing it's crap all over the experience......there you are, watching a film...and then you get to hear about slavery and the nations capital.......from an actress who likely votes for the political party that owned slaves and actually started a war to keep blacks as slaves......

What's With The Really Weird Racial Thing In 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'?

But one member refuses to go into the obelisk. Zendaya's character, Michelle, says she won’t go into a building built by slaves. The team's coach, who is white, says he’s pretty sure slaves didn't build the monument, but then the camera pans over to a nearby security guard, who looks at the coach and wiggles one hand in a so-so gesture than means, "Uh, maybe so, maybe not."

First, the facts: No one really knows if slaves were used to build the monument to America's first president.

---

In the movie, Zendaya's Michelle never revisits the issue, never, say, Googles the claim and says, "Huh, turns out no one really knows for sure." The claim just hangs there like a dark cloud over an otherwise jaunty fun movie.

But it does fit right in with Hollywood's desire to take American down a peg. And now, a whole new generation — who also likely won't bother to check the facts — will blurt out the claim at will.

She won't enter a building that might have been built by slaves in a time of slavery....but will likely vote for the political party that was built on slavery.....

Is that Irony?
It likely was built, in part, by slaves.

That aside, this is a movie about a teenager with spider powers. You're a grown ass man. Get over it.

Btw, it's your party that currently celebrates and defends the Democratic party as it existed under slavery.

Sorry....the racist party in this country is still the democrat party...every core group in the party and every leader in the party is a racist.....openly and proudly racist.....

The Republican party freed the slaves and fought to give them equal treatment under the Constitution......
The modern Republican party celebrates the Confederacy, wants to get rid of civil rights, celebrates the murders of black children, and is openly and proudly racist. Sorry.
You're kidding, right?
Republicans celebrate our history on how we became the country, that everyone wants to come to.
What civil rights do we want to get rid of? I guess your talking about the right a girl doesn't have to change in front of a grown man?
It's liberals that celebrate the killings of black babies daily, through abortion. We want justice in cities like Chicago, you know the one that obama is from.
stupid-people.jpg

Even further, society still treats them as if they were fully black due to the 1 drop rule from back in the day.
No, "society" doesn't. THEY choose that for themselves. Never understood why they'd choose that as their race, but they nearly always do, from Obama to Marriah Carrey to Halley Berry, they always consider themselves "black."

Society being "blacks" and their Liberal supporters. We have racists on this forum who support the "1 drop rule".

Remember when Tiger Woods first came to fame? Racists wanted him to be "black" and support "black" causes, but being mostly Chinese and several cultural/racial background he came up with "'Cabalasian". It pissed off the "black community" to no end. Why? Because they consider everyone with "one drop of black blood" to be black and if that person doesn't claim to be black, they consider him/her a race traitor.
Then you have the black racists who would whine every time Zoe Saldana was cast in "black roles" because she was too white.

Apparently, you can't just go see a spiderman movie without the left wing pushing it's crap all over the experience......there you are, watching a film...and then you get to hear about slavery and the nations capital.......from an actress who likely votes for the political party that owned slaves and actually started a war to keep blacks as slaves......

What's With The Really Weird Racial Thing In 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'?

But one member refuses to go into the obelisk. Zendaya's character, Michelle, says she won’t go into a building built by slaves. The team's coach, who is white, says he’s pretty sure slaves didn't build the monument, but then the camera pans over to a nearby security guard, who looks at the coach and wiggles one hand in a so-so gesture than means, "Uh, maybe so, maybe not."

First, the facts: No one really knows if slaves were used to build the monument to America's first president.

---

In the movie, Zendaya's Michelle never revisits the issue, never, say, Googles the claim and says, "Huh, turns out no one really knows for sure." The claim just hangs there like a dark cloud over an otherwise jaunty fun movie.

But it does fit right in with Hollywood's desire to take American down a peg. And now, a whole new generation — who also likely won't bother to check the facts — will blurt out the claim at will.

She won't enter a building that might have been built by slaves in a time of slavery....but will likely vote for the political party that was built on slavery.....

Is that Irony?
It likely was built, in part, by slaves.

That aside, this is a movie about a teenager with spider powers. You're a grown ass man. Get over it.

Btw, it's your party that currently celebrates and defends the Democratic party as it existed under slavery.

Sorry....the racist party in this country is still the democrat party...every core group in the party and every leader in the party is a racist.....openly and proudly racist..

'every core group in the party'

Core groups in the party include:
  • African AmericansView attachment 138806
  • Asian Americans
  • Latino Americans
  • Jewish Americans
  • Catholic Americans
These are the 'groups' 2aguy thinks are racists.

The white guys waving the Confederate flag at the Trump rally?

Just good Republicans.
View attachment 138804

It must be fascinating to be African American in the United States have have the rather lily white Republicans say that the real racists are African Americans- and Latino Americans- and Asian Americans.

And then the GOP wonders why minorities overwhelmingly reject the Republican Party.
clinton-gore-confederate-1992-375x211.jpeg

Then you have the black racists who would whine every time Zoe Saldana was cast in "black roles" because she was too white.
Hey, are white people allowed to whine about the "crime" of "cultural appropriation"?

She's got WHITE hair! She's not allowed to have WHITE hair!!!
beauty-2015-01-07-zoe-saldana-main.jpg

Letting people know that the left will corrupt everything they touch...even something that is supposed to be innocent fun...that isn't being a snowflake, that is defining the fight that we have on our hands......the left does not stop.....they do not rest...they will attack from every direction they can find.......and this is a kids movie.....they know they need to start the America hate early.....

Hey, are white people allowed to whine about the "crime" of "cultural appropriation"?

She's got WHITE hair! She's not allowed to have WHITE hair!!!
beauty-2015-01-07-zoe-saldana-main.jpg
"Cultural appropriation" is as big a bullshit con job as "white privilege".

except yes.....are you going to tell me that the republicans show no racism towards minorities
Not by your side's definition of racism. You people are cartoons.
my side?....oh here it goes,the labeling....i dont agree with you so lets start the name calling....am i a lefty this week guy?....
Funny and agreed about name-calling. Yes, some on the right, including Republicans, do show "racism towards minorities". Do you agree Democrats do the same? Neither side holds the moral high ground when it comes to avoiding divisive actions.

except yes.....are you going to tell me that the republicans show no racism towards minorities
Not by your side's definition of racism. You people are cartoons.
my side?....oh here it goes,the labeling....i dont agree with you so lets start the name calling....am i a lefty this week guy?....
Funny and agreed about name-calling. Yes, some on the right, including Republicans, do show "racism towards minorities". Do you agree Democrats do the same? Neither side holds the moral high ground when it comes to avoiding divisive actions.
both sides have racist asswipes.....as i have said many a time here....Republicans tell you to your face they dont like you,Democrats tell the minorities how they are for you and are with you but please just dont move in next door....

Forum List

Back