Spirit of Suicide is a Demon Spirit. BEWARE!!

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
A demon of suicide is simply that - a demon spirit who seeks to induce the person it inhabits to kill himself. I believe most suicides are the working of a spirit of suicide. When you see the number of suicides that take place, there are an awful lot of demons of suicide. People unwittingly invite them in by the music they listen to, the movies they watch, the games they play, the friends they hang around with, the philosophies they adopt.
There is one effective way to deal with the a demon of suicide - cast it out in the Name of Jesus Christ. Then you need to begin to rebuild what has been torn down in the personality. This comes only through the word of God. The truth is the only effective weapon against the lie.

"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I (Jesus) have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. "
wefmeister

Wouldn't believing in demons be a symptom of mental illness which is a symptom of being possessed by a demon? :)

For those of us who believe in God, and believe that there is a constant battle between good and evil (God and satan), you are absolutely correct.

Physiologically speaking, depression can also be caused by chemical imbalances, and depression can also be hereditary.

Last edited:
Moses must have had a fire demon when he saw the burning bush which does not consume itself...

Wouldn't believing in demons be a symptom of mental illness which is a symptom of being possessed by a demon? :)

Isn't NOT believing that there is an entity greater than yourself a symptom of mental illness, and extreme narcissism?

Last edited:
Luke 4:18 - Jesus speaking - The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because He hath anointed me to PREACH the gospel to the poor; He hath sent me to HEAL the brokenhearted, to PREACH DELIVERANCE to the CAPTIVES, [Believers] and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised. THE ANSWER=When you are Born Again as a Christian/Believer/True Worshipper, JESUS/Holy Spirit comes to abide in your SPIRIT. Demons CANNOT get INTO your Spirit. The demon spirit of suicide
He gives us a sense of hopelessness in an effort to destroy us.
He makes us believe that the sadness we are in will indeed last forever. Because we feel so distant from our Father, we buy into the lie that God won’t come through for us this time. We feel alone in our pain, like no one would understand what we are feeling.
In our despair… in our pain… in our loneliness… in our attempt to escape the hopelessness, we look for a way out.
And the Enemy is right there, whispering… suicide… quietly in our ear
Ephesians 6:10-18

The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

Isn't NOT believing that there is an entity greater than yourself a symptom of mental illness, and extremely narcissistic?

I term it arrogance myself:eusa_angel: My usual questions: "What was there before the universe, where does it end, and what is there when one reaches the end? A stop sign?"

Isn't NOT believing that there is an entity greater than yourself a symptom of mental illness, and extremely narcissistic?

I term it arrogance myself:eusa_angel: My usual questions: "What was there before the universe, where does it end, and what is there when one reaches the end? A stop sign?"

wonder if the little ant in a little boy's ant farm might ask the same questions????? BEST tou learn your place in ALMIGHTY GOD'S creation and seek TRUTH=GOD!!!!!

BEWARE THE DEMON SPIRIT OF SUICIDE!!! JESUS SAYS= John 10:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly. ==Ephesians 6:10-18
The Armor of God
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Suicide is rare among Christians, to be sure, but not unheard of. My best friend, a Christian, killed himself. We were in the same college ministries and Bible studies, and then he bought a gun one day and shot himself.

I wrestled with the issue of suicide, and especially of Christian suicide, and think I have come to terms with it. An abundant life in Christ is a more hopeful and therefore happier way to live, but it doesn't always make us perfectly happy in our day to day lives.

i'm on record all over the r&e group as saying i believe in god. Just not religions.

relgions are the creations of humans, yes. Thus, imperfect.

yes!!! Ignore "religion" and seek truth =almighty god!!!

Which god should I pick? There are fuck loads of people around the world telling about THEIR god. What makes YOUR gods so special? What proof do YOU have that your god isn't any more made up than the rest of them?

You and I already agree that every other religion on earth is fake, I just take it one step further and apply that logic to your god as well. :lol:

A demon of suicide is simply that - a demon spirit who seeks to induce the person it inhabits to kill himself. I believe most suicides are the working of a spirit of suicide. When you see the number of suicides that take place, there are an awful lot of demons of suicide. People unwittingly invite them in by the music they listen to, the movies they watch, the games they play, the friends they hang around with, the philosophies they adopt.
There is one effective way to deal with the a demon of suicide - cast it out in the Name of Jesus Christ. Then you need to begin to rebuild what has been torn down in the personality. This comes only through the word of God. The truth is the only effective weapon against the lie.

"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I (Jesus) have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. "
wefmeister

Seeing you in the pink, all I can say is thank fucking god for that.

Forum List

Back