'Splain this, libs.

... you missed the entire point of my post which was to explain how I didn't believe that the person who I responded to was lying necessarily.
Speaking of lying .... that is exactly what you are doing now.

And then there is the college in the US that he attended as a "foreign exchange student".
"as a foreign exchange student" is a status, not a person or tangible object.

... you missed the entire point of my post which was to explain how I didn't believe that the person who I responded to was lying necessarily.
Speaking of lying .... that is exactly what you are doing now.

Lol, my definition of what a lie is is itself a lie? Do you have the slightest clue what you are talking about?

The link won't work for me now.
I thought so too. I clicked on it and it went 'south'. I just clicked on the southy picture at the title and it went directly to YouTube and started without any trouble.

... I asked in the title for the libs to "splain this" and their explanation is that the words were dubbed.
I see. And you think it would be better if we lied instead?

Unlike the current definition of "lie" that the democrats are using to attack Trump, it is only a lie if you believe other than what you state. I think you leftists are so badly brainwashed, so totally invested in the scam that you actually believe it. Therefor, not exactly a lie on your part.
The definition of lie has never changed. a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood. About 95% of the "Clinton lies" are inaccuracies but are not lies. Most of the "Trump's lies" are lies because it's clear that the intent is to deceive.
the definition of lie

ONE. It is this new version of your 'point' that you are lying about.

TWO. Anyone can study in any country 'as a foreign student'. It is necessary only to meet the requirements of the educational/national definition. Clearly Obama met those requirements. He was, at that time, a resident of Indonesia. Is that all that was required of the US? Perhaps he had Indonesian nationality or dual nationality. Was that enough? His adopted father was Indonesian. Is that enough? Great, but none of these circumstances denies the fact that he was born in the US. It's apples and pears, my friend. Apples and pears.

This whole matter is pointless, even for Trump and Hillary. Even if Obama were born in Kenya, his eligibility to be president is no different than Ted Cruz's, who was born in Canada. Both individuals had one parent who was a U.S. citizen.

The link won't work for me now.
I thought so too. I clicked on it and it went 'south'. I just clicked on the southy picture at the title and it went directly to YouTube and started without any trouble.

... I asked in the title for the libs to "splain this" and their explanation is that the words were dubbed.
I see. And you think it would be better if we lied instead?

Unlike the current definition of "lie" that the democrats are using to attack Trump, it is only a lie if you believe other than what you state. I think you leftists are so badly brainwashed, so totally invested in the scam that you actually believe it. Therefor, not exactly a lie on your part.
The definition of lie has never changed. a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood. About 95% of the "Clinton lies" are inaccuracies but are not lies. Most of the "Trump's lies" are lies because it's clear that the intent is to deceive.
the definition of lie

I had the definition of a lie correct. 99% of the Clinton lies are absolute lies.

ONE. It is this new version of your 'point' that you are lying about.

TWO. Anyone can study in any country 'as a foreign student'. It is necessary only to meet the requirements of the educational/national definition. Clearly Obama met those requirements. He was, at that time, a resident of Indonesia. Is that all that was required of the US? Perhaps he had Indonesian nationality or dual nationality. Was that enough? His adopted father was Indonesian. Is that enough? Great, but none of these circumstances denies the fact that he was born in the US. It's apples and pears, my friend. Apples and pears.

ONE I didn't say it was proof of anything. I implied that taken together with the post I responded to, it might point to something. The fact that 0bama was a resident of Indonesia could quite possibly explain it. The question remains: is it possible to receive that status with a dual citizenship? Idk for sure.

You keep trying to make me out to be a liar and you keep failing.

0bama explains that he was born in Kenya:

How many threads are y'all going to post featuring this shoddy and obviously faked video? Notice how his back is to the "camera" (probably a cell phone) every time "he" speaks the "incriminating evidence" which, to the intelligent listener, was spliced in and carefully edited from other speeches?

The definition of "conservative" = "willing to believe anything that fits their confirmation bias."

Pa. The. Tic.

0bama explains that he was born in Kenya:

How many threads are y'all going to post featuring this shoddy and obviously faked video? Notice how his back is to the "camera" (probably a cell phone) every time "he" speaks the "incriminating evidence" which, to the intelligent listener, was spliced in and carefully edited from other speeches?

The definition of "conservative" = "willing to believe anything that fits their confirmation bias."

Pa. The. Tic.

You are late to the party. Already been discussed.

There is no indication of the date. I suspect that its from when he was Senator.
You’re a liar, as are most on the right.

Your stupidity is exceeded only by your disdain for the truth.

And what’s remarkable is that your stupidity is such that you actually think anyone is going to believe your moronic lies.

The president was born in the United States, a settled and accepted fact beyond dispute.

Yet you and others on the reprehensible right continue to try – and fail – to propagate the inane lie that the president was ‘born in Kenya.'

Clearly conservatism is the consequence of mental illness.

The question remains: is it possible to receive that status with a dual citizenship? Idk for sure.
If you are allowed to apply under one nationality, (choosing whichever one you want) then yes. If, because of advantages, you apply as a foreign national without informing them of your US nationality ...... ? Good question.

Your own words have buried you. I'm not trying to do anything. If you want me to see things your way then use logic. Simple. As you're going about it, your illogic is enough to keep me destroying it until I get too tired to continue. Destroying you however, doesn't interest me.

There is no indication of the date. I suspect that its from when he was Senator.
You’re a liar, as are most on the right.

Your stupidity is exceeded only by your disdain for the truth.

And what’s remarkable is that your stupidity is such that you actually think anyone is going to believe your moronic lies.

The president was born in the United States, a settled and accepted fact beyond dispute.

Yet you and others on the reprehensible right continue to try – and fail – to propagate the inane lie that the president was ‘born in Kenya.'

Clearly conservatism is the consequence of mental illness.

Read the thread idiot. You are late to the party.

The question remains: is it possible to receive that status with a dual citizenship? Idk for sure.
If you are allowed to apply under one nationality, (choosing whichever one you want) then yes. If, because of advantages, you apply as a foreign national without informing them of your US nationality ...... ? Good question.

Your own words have buried you. I'm not trying to do anything. If you want me to see things your way then use logic. Simple. As you're going about it, your illogic is enough to keep me destroying it until I get too tired to continue. Destroying you however, doesn't interest me.

No, none of my words were a lie. You cannot point to any statement I made that is a lie. You just desperately want to believe that.

Forum List

Back