'Splain this, libs.

The link won't work for me now.
I thought so too. I clicked on it and it went 'south'. I just clicked on the southy picture at the title and it went directly to YouTube and started without any trouble.

... I asked in the title for the libs to "splain this" and their explanation is that the words were dubbed.
I see. And you think it would be better if we lied instead?

Unlike the current definition of "lie" that the democrats are using to attack Trump, it is only a lie if you believe other than what you state. I think you leftists are so badly brainwashed, so totally invested in the scam that you actually believe it. Therefor, not exactly a lie on your part.

0bama lies so much, it's entirely possible that he was lying in the video. He might have been lying about NOT being an American born citizen to boost his career then or to drive his point home or some such thing. He's just a habitual liar, I doubt he's even sure what is the truth anymore.

Is this the Milli Vanilli version?

Poor analogy/joke. Milli Vanilli dubbed their own singing. Even if Obama lip synced it, he still said it. Fail.
He may have said the words, but not quite in that order.

Funny how you never actually see him saying the damning parts.

You hear it clearly and you can recognise the voice.
Are you familiar with audio editing equipment?

You never seeing him say the words in that order because he never said the words in that order.

Is this the Milli Vanilli version?

Poor analogy/joke. Milli Vanilli dubbed their own singing. Even if Obama lip synced it, he still said it. Fail.
He may have said the words, but not quite in that order.

Funny how you never actually see him saying the damning parts.

You hear it clearly and you can recognise the voice.
Are you familiar with audio editing equipment?

You never seeing him say the words in that order because he never said the words in that order.
Don't bother. That moron is either too stupid to figure it out, or knows it is edited and thinks he can get people to believe it anyways. Sad thing is some are just that stupid and will believe.

Is the OP a birther?
Apparently a first class one.

So, you can't refute what the video says so you think you can ridicule the poster? This poster doesn't give a rats ass what you think. Your opinion of me means nothing at all.
Our time on this planet is too short to waste on Birther videos. Jeezus, even Trump is done embarrassing himself with that stupidity.

Deflection noted.

Hmmm...I suppose it's possible that it was faked. It's true you don't get to see his face directly say it.

As I said earlier, he is such a habitual liar, he could have been lying then and he was born here.

At any theater it only matters because of the attacks on Trump, which are of course, lies too.

Unlike the current definition of "lie" that the democrats are using to attack Trump, it is only a lie if you believe other than what you state. I think you leftists are so badly brainwashed, so totally invested in the scam that you actually believe it. Therefor, not exactly a lie on your part.

You have some serious psychological issues that you are struggling with. I am honestly worried about your health.

1). Humanity is not made up of either Republican or Democrats.

2). Normal-thinking people can criticise themselves, their family, their colleagues, the citizens of their own town, their own countrymen, and the political party to which they affiliate themselves ….. WITHOUT being 'against them' or being on 'the opposing side'.

3). You have an awful tendency to take these things personally. You are reacting in such a way that I wonder if you've come to believe that Trump is your twin brother, and that you are determined to defend him against all logic.

So let me ask you a question. A hypothetical question. If it comes to light that this video is faked, dubbed-over, and the proof is so strongly established that you, yourself, see it is a fake …… what will you say to us? More important, what will you say to yourself? That's all I want to know. No further questions.

You have some serious psychological issues that you are struggling with. I am honestly worried about your health.

1). Humanity is not made up of either Republican or Democrats.

2). Normal-thinking people can criticise themselves, their family, their colleagues, the citizens of their own town, their own countrymen, and the political party to which they affiliate themselves ….. WITHOUT being 'against them' or being on 'the opposing side'.

3). You have an awful tendency to take these things personally. You are reacting in such a way that I wonder if you've come to believe that Trump is your twin brother, and that you are determined to defend him against all logic.

So let me ask you a question. A hypothetical question. If it comes to light that this video is faked, dubbed-over, and the proof is so strongly established that you, yourself, see it is a fake …… what will you say to us? More important, what will you say to yourself? That's all I want to know. No further questions.

Wading through your mostly irrelevant post, I see you missed the entire point of my post which was to explain how I didn't believe that the person who I responded to was lying necessarily.

As to your question, I have already, after reading the posts and again looking at the video, admitted that it is certainly possible that it is a fake.

Forum List

Back