'Splain this, libs.

The status of "foreign exchange student" at US colleges cannot be gained by a US citizen.
You don't know what you are talking about. You're just guessing.

That might be true in light of what we have already discussed. Why are you dredging up old stuff? Why are you so desperate to assault my character? Weren't you the one who started off claiming to be worried about my mental state? Seems you are projecting.

The status of "foreign exchange student" at US colleges cannot be gained by a US citizen.

That might be true in light of what we have already discussed. Why are you dredging up old stuff? Why are you so desperate to assault my character? Weren't you the one who started off claiming to be worried about my mental state? Seems you are projecting.

Why assault your character? Because you are to be despised.

You actually knew....the first time you saw that video...that it isn't a true representation of the facts. You didn't care. You decided to start this thread....knowing that you would just say that you don't care if the video is fake....you know Obama is a liar...a pathological liar.

What you haven't done...is prove that assertion. You are supporting a proven pathological liar. You identify with Trump. The most dishonest presidential candidate in the history of this nation. To be despised.

You actually knew....the first time you saw that video...that it isn't a true representation of the facts. You didn't care. You decided to start this thread....knowing that you would just say that you don't care if the video is fake....you know Obama is a liar...a pathological liar.

What you haven't done...is prove that assertion. You are supporting a proven pathological liar. You identify with Trump. The most dishonest presidential candidate in the history of this nation. To be despised.

1. The opinions of me from a left wing nutjob have zero impact.
2. Love how you tell me what I was thinking.
3. You are a lying idiot.

Yes. Of course. And you can now post one or more examples of me lying....right? Will this time be different from every other time that you have made that claim and then failed to support it? I expect not.

Yes. Of course. And you can now post one or more examples of me lying....right? Will this time be different from every other time that you have made that claim and then failed to support it? I expect not.

You called me a liar without the slightest proof and then you demand proof from me?

Shut the fuck up moron. Dismissed.

You called me a liar without the slightest proof and then you demand proof from me?

Shut the fuck up moron. Dismissed.

Well....you are a liar. You have lied here. First, you said that you only started this thread because the left was being unfair to Trump and you are not a birther. Then you claimed to believe that your video was accurate and Obama was born in Kenya. One of those must be a lie.

Now...you have never even tried to cite a lie of mine. Why not? Am I like Obama? A pathological liar for whom you can't really find any actual lies?

This whole matter is pointless, even for Trump and Hillary. Even if Obama were born in Kenya, his eligibility to be president is no different than Ted Cruz's, who was born in Canada. Both individuals had one parent who was a U.S. citizen.
Since Obama will have served two terms he will be ineligible to serve again as president so it's all a moot point. Clinton brings it up to highlight how out of touch with reality Donald Trump really is. When Donald Trump brings it up, it only confirms Clinton's assertion. If Trump has any sense at all, he will never mention it again. It makes him sound like a crackpot conspiracy theorist.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for you to find a lie I told here. I guess it gets tedious looking for something that doesn't exist.
When a horse is dead ....... it's dead. I don't need to kick it. Post #63 was the coup de grâce. I don't need to give you one more kick.

This whole matter is pointless, even for Trump and Hillary. Even if Obama were born in Kenya, his eligibility to be president is no different than Ted Cruz's, who was born in Canada. Both individuals had one parent who was a U.S. citizen.
Since Obama will have served two terms he will be ineligible to serve again as president so it's all a moot point. Clinton brings it up to highlight how out of touch with reality Donald Trump really is. When Donald Trump brings it up, it only confirms Clinton's assertion. If Trump has any sense at all, he will never mention it again. It makes him sound like a crackpot conspiracy theorist.
The birther idiocy is about attacking the president’s legacy, it’s about the right’s blind, unwarranted hatred of the president, and it’s about propagating the ridiculous lie that although Obama might technically be a citizen, he’s nonetheless ‘un-American.’

Such is the hatred and stupidity of the OP and most other conservatives.

In case you missed it, he has already stated that it's over and done and that 0bama was born in the US. Hillary, with her usual lies blamed Trump for starting the whole things d she and her lapdog media continue to bring it up.

I'm still waiting for you to find a lie I told here. I guess it gets tedious looking for something that doesn't exist.
When a horse is dead ....... it's dead. I don't need to kick it. Post #63 was the coup de grâce. I don't need to give you one more kick.

You have done nothing, you have nothing, you are full of your usual shit.

So, you're not courageous enough to read post #63.

...... Hillary, with her usual lies blamed Trump for starting the whole things d she and her lapdog media continue to bring it up.
Actually, I (and every good member of USMB) am witness to the fact that it was YOU started the whole thing. It says so ..... right there next to your name ...... 'OP'.

I'm a "birther." There is NO doubt he was born in Kenya. His grandmother witnessed his birth.

All that being said, this video was put together. This stuff doesn't help.

His term is almost over. Time to move on. Hillary's the threat.

So, you're not courageous enough to read post #63.

...... Hillary, with her usual lies blamed Trump for starting the whole things d she and her lapdog media continue to bring it up.
Actually, I (and every good member of USMB) am witness to the fact that it was YOU started the whole thing. It says so ..... right there next to your name ...... 'OP'.

Ok, you are just too stupid to be involved in this discussion. An idiot and a liar. Dismissed.

I'm a "birther." There is NO doubt he was born in Kenya. His grandmother witnessed his birth.

All that being said, this video was put together. This stuff doesn't help.

His term is almost over. Time to move on. Hillary's the threat.

I agree that Hillary is the threat. It is Hillary's lies that brought this up.

Forum List

Back