Sponsors of the View to Boycott

Nobody will boycott those products.

Hell l don't know anyone who watchs the view and couldn't care less what those morons have to say.

Sorry, but I am not boycotting anybody. All I have said is why the OP wants to boycott them, and that we are free to have our opinions. lol, sure seems to have triggered you, you're already making false claims against me, but that's par for the course with libs.
We don't disagree. What are you unhinged over? I've made "false claims" about you? This isn't about you. You sound like a whiny liberal.
Deflection observed and noted. You accused me of boycotting someone ya liar!
:auiqs.jpg:
well you told him it was his boycott, when it is the sponsors boycott. that wasn't fair play there. you blamed the messenger, not very white of you.
I used the word we. I didn't tell him it was his boycott. You and mike need to calm down. Why don't you two take a nice time out, sit together on the couch, hold hands and watch the View?
can't get past your accusation there compost dude. here is your fking statement. maybe you should learn english or something.

Sponsors of the View to Boycott

Higlighted from your own post:

Wrong moron. That's what you are doing with your boycott.

I see no 'we' there. you're a fking liar ain't you? wow openly admit it by falsifying what you actually wrote. that's sad fk.

You're wanting to boycott The View? That's funny. If you're scared of those ladies on morning TV, I can completely understand why so many right wing gun nuts think you have to be armed 24/7. You're all cowards.,

What do you care ?

You nitwits are always screeching about boycotting Fox programs.

You love to protect left wing free speech....but any others are open season.....

You are a hypocrite.

What does this have to do with free speech? Did I say you shouldn't be allowed to try your silly little boycott?

You're wanting to boycott The View? That's funny. If you're scared of those ladies on morning TV, I can completely understand why so many right wing gun nuts think you have to be armed 24/7. You're all cowards.,
so they have a platform. sort of like you're persistent whining about russia on facebook and you didn't care for that. So, they don't care for the ladies message. it's the message right? It's what everyone is afraid of correct? why else worry about what russia supposedly put on facebook? you afraid of ads on facebook? ohhhhhh poow wittle guy.

Not sure what your point might be. If you want to boycott The View, go for it. Seems funny to me, but if that's all you got, go for it
dude, I give two flying turds what the view does. I don't watch em, they are useless leftists who sit around all day and bitch about our country. fk them. If those sponsors wish to stop doing ads on their show, I don't care. You asked why someone would. I gave you they why. Now dude, if you didn't want to know, why did you ask? you fking leftists continue to show you are truly fked up humans.

I was curious. I never said I cared.

Except you are posting in this thread.

So I enjoy seeing right wingers with their hair on fire. Sue me.

so they have a platform. sort of like you're persistent whining about russia on facebook and you didn't care for that. So, they don't care for the ladies message. it's the message right? It's what everyone is afraid of correct? why else worry about what russia supposedly put on facebook? you afraid of ads on facebook? ohhhhhh poow wittle guy.

Not sure what your point might be. If you want to boycott The View, go for it. Seems funny to me, but if that's all you got, go for it
dude, I give two flying turds what the view does. I don't watch em, they are useless leftists who sit around all day and bitch about our country. fk them. If those sponsors wish to stop doing ads on their show, I don't care. You asked why someone would. I gave you they why. Now dude, if you didn't want to know, why did you ask? you fking leftists continue to show you are truly fked up humans.

We laugh at you.

so that's how you saw the Parkland five?

Boycott this list of companies- why?
Because of the anti-American views of the people on the show.
I see, we are so distressed over the blatherings of some broads on TV we must punish companies such as Proctor and Gamble for advertising on the show. We shouldn't use their products because we expect them to not attempt to sell their products to anybody we disagree with. Uh. No.

So its just fine to kick Roseanne off the air, but if i want to do the same to that POS Whoopi, then I’M CHILDISH! I get it!
Then do be it!
It isn't fine what happened to Roseanne. That's why I don't agree with doing it to somebody else- not even to get even.

My opinion, my post. Live With It

What kind of idiotic response is this to the OP? You don't think people have a right express their opinion? And what does this have to do with guns? :dunno:

And my opinion is that boycotting The View is childish and funny. I was commenting on right wing cowards who are afraid of the women on that show. Guns were just another example of their cowardice.
Wow, you just keep going on a rampage that has nothing to do with the OP.
Tissue?

I see, we are so distressed over the blatherings of some broads on TV we must punish companies such as Proctor and Gamble for advertising on the show. We shouldn't use their products because we expect them to not attempt to sell their products to anybody we disagree with. Uh. No.

So its just fine to kick Roseanne off the air, but if i want to do the same to that POS Whoopi, then I’M CHILDISH! I get it!
Then do be it!
It isn't fine what happened to Roseanne. That's why I don't agree with doing it to somebody else- not even to get even.
Well I disagree!

We laugh at you.

OK. This thread doesn't reflect that.

Then do be it!

My opinion, my post. Live With It

Your gift to humor.

We laugh at you.

upload_2018-7-20_7-29-19.jpeg

How's that?

Sponsors of the View to Boycott:

Clorox, 1-888-317-2837,Mailing address: 1221 Broadway,Oakland, CA 94612

Gerber, 1-855-444-6260
Mailing address:12 Vreeland Road – 2nd Floor
Florham Park, NJ 07932

Oreo, Mondelez is the parent company,1-855-880-7107
Mailing address:
Mondelēz International, 100 Deforest Ave
East Hanover NJ 07936

HomeAdvisor,1-855-400-7236
Mailing address: HomeAdvisor, Inc.
14023 Denver West Pkwy, Bldg. 64
Golden, CO 80401

Trivago,Phone: 1-888-850-3958
Mailing address: 140 Broadway 46th Floor
New York, NY 10005

Procter & Gamble, Phone: 1-513-983-1100
Mailing address:
The Procter & Gamble Company, 1 P&G Plaza
Cincinnati, OH 45202

Downy, A division of P&G, Phone: 1-800-688-7638
Mailing address:
The Procter & Gamble Company
1 P&G Plaza
Cincinnati, OH 45202

Pampers, A division of P&G, Phone: 1-800-726-7377
Mailing address:
The Procter & Gamble Company, 1 P&G Plaza
Cincinnati, OH 45202

Nutro Dog Food, Mars is the parent company
Phone: 1-800-833-5330
Mailing address:6885 Elm Street, McLean, Virginia, 22101

Trident, Mars is the parent company, Phone: 1-855-535-5648
Mailing address:
Mondelēz International, 100 Deforest Ave
East Hanover NJ 07936

Chili’s, Brinker International is the parent company
Phone: 1-800-983-4637
Mailing address: 6820 LBJ Freeway, Dallas, Texas 75240

Progressive, Phone: 1-888-240-9839
Mailing address:
The Progressive Corporation, Address: 6300 Wilson Mills Rd.
Mayfield Village, Ohio 44143

Dove, Phone: 1-800-761-3683
Mailing address:
Unilever US, Inc, 800 Sylvan Avenue, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Safelite
Mailing address:
Safelite Group, Inc. Corporate Office
7400 Safelite Way
Columbus, OH 43235

Sorry, no can do. I don’t like punishing innocent people for the actions of others.

What kind of idiotic response is this to the OP? You don't think people have a right express their opinion? And what does this have to do with guns? :dunno:

And my opinion is that boycotting The View is childish and funny. I was commenting on right wing cowards who are afraid of the women on that show. Guns were just another example of their cowardice.

They’re not afraid of them. They just think their stupidity should be a crime.

We laugh at you.

View attachment 206064

How's that?

Pretty pathetic, considering all the whining and hair pulling by right wingers in this thread up till now.

We laugh at you.

View attachment 206064

How's that?

Pretty pathetic, considering all the whining and hair pulling by right wingers in this thread up till now.

You give yourself way to much credit.

You are probably close to being considered one of the Bullshit Brothers (dean/frankie/billyisazero).

What about the people who work for those companies? Let’s make their lives harder because of the views of a handful of women—something they have zero control over?

Faulty logic to say the least. I detest the knee-jerk calls for boycotts from BOTH sides.

They’re not afraid of them. They just think their stupidity should be a crime.

Of course they do. They are Trump supporters, after all, and turning belief into crime is on his wish list.

We laugh at you.

View attachment 206064

How's that?

You give yourself way to much credit.

You are probably close to being considered one of the Bullshit Brothers (dean/frankie/billyisazero).

I'll certainly give your comment all the consideration it deserves.

What about the people who work for those companies? Let’s make their lives harder because of the views of a handful of women—something they have zero control over?

Faulty logic to say the least. I detest the knee-jerk calls for boycotts from BOTH sides.
Fail. While they are but a handful of women, their "view" is heard by millions.

Forum List

Back