Sports are now the pasttime of the Gay Community?

Same could be said for those on the left who whine about cultural appropriation, yet promote gender appropriation. Transrace is coming soon, since it will be the only way for white liberals to free themselves from their white privilege and prove they aren't closet racists...

What the hell is "gender appropriation"? Your whole comment is crazy. Where do you get this stuff?

I didn't know SI was still in print. I haven't seen an SI in at least 10 years. I thought the swimsuit edition usually came out a week or two after the Super Bowl, again that was years ago.

You have been consistently hysterical in your posts on USMB. Right-wingers are hysterical by nature.

Sexual orientation is something a person is born with, not a choice or a "disease" that one catches, so I doubt that the number of gays is increasing. They merely are just becoming more visible in society.

What is the source of your obsession with gays?

If the number of homosexuals isn't increasing, as you are inferring, then SI's decision to feature a fellow in drag on its cover makes no sense. The SI Swimsuit issue is a soft core smut edition and normative guys don't have an interest in seeing pics of semi-nude gay guys.

Don’t buy it. Problem solved.

Didn't intend to.

I'm just trying to get inside the head of those who made the decision that a lot of men WOULD buy it.

Do they know something I don't about the economy, is taking it in the caboose really increasing exponentially?

Didn't intend to.

I'm just trying to get inside the head of those who made the decision that a lot of men WOULD buy it.

Do they know something I don't about the economy, is taking it in the caboose really increasing exponentially?
This male model has a well used caboose and a made up vajayjay too.

Forum List

Back