SPOT ON!!! "What party is this?" "Small minded attitude" of the GOP

straight from the litle watched left-wing media arm MSNBC to your brainwashed mind

you dont even know why you're against the Tea Party

your opinion doesnt matter

There is little difference between the Ds and Rs...

but you keep on believing the Big Lie...they need dupes like you to stay in power.

CNBC anchor: I wasn't praising the Dems when I went off on GOP

He was just kissing up to his new bosses. Station hopping does is to some.

He is absolutely wrong.
Polls show that 60 to 61% of the people want answers to Benghazi.

What polls would those be? Care to share or are you as lazy as Bedwetter on her?
Anybody can conduct a poll from a selected focus group of their choice and get the results the purchaser of that poll is seeking.

Nah, he has nothing to prove. Brian Sullivan has been with CNBC for a long time, and has been on Morning Joe as a financial commentator many times. AND...he even spent some time on....(gag) Fox.

"""Brian Sullivan is co-anchor of CNBC's "Street Signs " . He joined CNBC in May 2011 and is based at the network's Global Headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, N.J.

Sullivan has more than 15 years of financial broadcasting experience, having served as an anchor at Fox Business Network and prior to that as producer, reporter and anchor at Bloomberg Television.

He is recognized as one of the first financial journalists to highlight the risks of the housing bubble and his 2007 special "Subprime Shockwaves" won the NY CPA Society Excellence in Financial Journalism award and was nominated for the prestigious Gerald Loeb Award."""

51d.gif

Nah, he has nothing to prove. Brian Sullivan has been with CNBC for a long time, and has been on Morning Joe as a financial commentator many times. AND...he even spent some time on....(gag) Fox.

"""Brian Sullivan is co-anchor of CNBC's "Street Signs " . He joined CNBC in May 2011 and is based at the network's Global Headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, N.J.

Sullivan has more than 15 years of financial broadcasting experience, having served as an anchor at Fox Business Network and prior to that as producer, reporter and anchor at Bloomberg Television.

He is recognized as one of the first financial journalists to highlight the risks of the housing bubble and his 2007 special "Subprime Shockwaves" won the NY CPA Society Excellence in Financial Journalism award and was nominated for the prestigious Gerald Loeb Award."""

Bloomberg to CNBC to Fox to MSNBC.

Hop hop hop ...

Brian Sullivan's problem is that he's bought into the Left's continuing rant that the GOP is "extreme".

Well, let's look at that rationally shall we?

Which Party nominates and runs national candidates from the extreme? Is it the GOP who nominated and ran Mitt Romney and John McCain...arguably two of the most moderate Republicans in the race...or is it the Democrats who nominated and ran Barack Obama and John Kerry as their last two candidates...arguably two of the most liberal Democrats in the race?

I'm sorry...I know that you on the Left love to make the charge that we in the GOP are extremists but reality simply doesn't back up that claim. Reality would indicate that it is YOU that are the extremists and you're simply annoyed that the GOP won't "join you" in that extremism!

Forum List

Back