🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

SPOT ON!!! "What party is this?" "Small minded attitude" of the GOP

You think it was a Consulate? Maybe you do need some more investigation.

I'm not sure the significance of that point. How does it being a diplomatic mission rather than a consulate make it OK for Obama to not protect them or lie and cover it up? Furthermore, the US ambassador was killed.

Obama had nothing to do with protecting them. He did not lie. There was no cover up.

You are corrupted. You've no grasp on reality. Your assumptions are ALL false.

well there ya go folks; left-wing nutjobs and their inept leader obama investigated themselves and found themselves blameless..................again!!

run along now; nothing to see here!

libs are idiots

I'm not sure the significance of that point. How does it being a diplomatic mission rather than a consulate make it OK for Obama to not protect them or lie and cover it up? Furthermore, the US ambassador was killed.

Obama had nothing to do with protecting them. He did not lie. There was no cover up.

He lied his ass off from the outset starting with the crap that he didn't know if an attack by 150 armed men on the anniversary of 9/11 was planned or not. You're a sheep. In your native tongue, Baa.

He lied his ass off from the outset starting with the crap that he didn't know if an attack by 150 armed men on the anniversary of 9/11 was planned or not. You're a sheep. In your native tongue, Baa.

What exactly was the lie? Quote it, please.

Obama repeatedly blamed the attack on the video for at least a week and a half, which obviously he knew wasn't true as everyone else did. If the attacks were not on September 11, then you could make a benefit of the doubt argument. But 150 men attacking on September 11? He was lying his ass off.

Republicans believe inflation creates jobs. When Republicans say grow the economy, it is code for borrow money, increase deficit spending, increase inflation.

Where do you even come up with this kind of nonsense? What conservatives like myself "understand" is that jobs are created when people who possess capital see an opportunity to make a profit through investment.

What liberals can't seem to wrap their heads around is that profit making is not a bad thing...it's not a "sin" that someone makes a profit on their investment...it's crucial to the process.

I'm a liberal and I love profits.

You fail.

Jobs are created when demand for goods and services exists. Period.

You're wrong actually...jobs are created when sufficient profit is anticipated for goods and services to warrant investment of capital. You can have all the demand in the world for a product or service but if you don't make a profit from producing that product or performing that service then nobody is going to invest.

I know this is a tough concept for you liberals to grasp...which is why job creation hasn't happened as it should under the Obama Administration.

The lie was that the attack was a protest over a You Tube video that turned violent...which was the narrative that the Obama White House pushed for quite some time even though they knew within 24 hours that it was an attack carried out by an Al Queda affiliated terror group.

Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton stood in front of dead Americans caskets and misled both the families of those murdered men and the American people. Think about that for a good long moment... Who does that? What kind of person are you to lie at a time like that simply for political reasons?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Government Cut Massive Jobs
fredgraph.png

Economy Created Far More Jobs Than Government Job Cut.
fredgraph.png

The lie was that the attack was a protest over a You Tube video that turned violent...which was the narrative that the Obama White House pushed for quite some time even though they knew within 24 hours that it was an attack carried out by an Al Queda affiliated terror group.

Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton stood in front of dead Americans caskets and misled both the families of those murdered men and the American people. Think about that for a good long moment... Who does that? What kind of person are you to lie at a time like that simply for political reasons?

Nope. You are not being accurate.

LOL...and you base that opinion on what exactly?

Are you maintaining that the Obama White House didn't know that the attack wasn't from a spontaneous demonstration turned violent? That it had nothing to do with the You Tube video? That it was a well planned attack carried out by an Al Queda affiliated terror group?

Once again...knowing what we know now...how do Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton stand in front of those people at Andrews Air Force Base, grieving for their loved ones and tell those family members something that the two of them KNOW is patently misleading? What kind of despicable people DO THAT!

Last edited:

I own a freeway bridge that I will sell to you real cheap.

Just send me $1 Million now and it is yours.

Laugher quite clearly subscribes to the theory that if you simply deny something repeatedly...no matter how obvious that something is...that you can convince people to trust what you're saying rather than what their own eyes and ears have seen.

Laugher quite clearly subscribes to the theory that if you simply deny something repeatedly...no matter how obvious that something is...that you can convince people to trust what you're saying rather than what their own eyes and ears have seen.

They spoke the truth as they knew it at the time.

You fuckers carry on as if you've got some awareness. It's funny hearing you idiots go on about how others are being deceived.

You fuckers carry on as if you've got some awareness. It's funny hearing you idiots go on about how others are being deceived.

No, what they did was spin facts to fit a narrative that had nothing to do with the truth. What's funny is watching liberals like yourself continue to defend what Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton did.

No, what they did was spin facts to fit a narrative that had nothing to do with the truth. What's funny is watching liberals like yourself continue to defend what Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton did.
Let me tell you what I think is funny. I think it is funny you would focus on ONE attack during the Obama presidency that resulted in FOUR deats but sit quietly and ignore the THIRTEEN attacks during the bush presidency where NINETY FIVE people were killed including some American diplomats. Now, don't you think that is funny. I always find it funny how people can justify looking at a grain of sand while ignoring the mountain right next to it.

Let me tell you what I think is funny. I think it is funny you would focus on ONE attack during the Obama presidency that resulted in FOUR deats but sit quietly and ignore the THIRTEEN attacks during the bush presidency where NINETY FIVE people were killed including some American diplomats. Now, don't you think that is funny. I always find it funny how people can justify looking at a grain of sand while ignoring the mountain right next to it.

With all due respect, Ron? Were any of those thirteen attacks followed by an attempt by the Bush Administration to hide the facts from Congress and the American people like we saw from THIS Admistration? THAT is why I "focus" on Benghazi.

Yes, we have had attacks on diplomatic facilities during the W. years just as we had attacks during Clinton's two terms...HW Bush's one term...Reagan's two terms and Carter's one term. Our diplomatic posts get attacked all the time but in NONE of those prior attacks did a sitting President and serving Secretary of State LIE to the American people about what took place!

It is most unfortunate that so many Americans can be continually duped by the elites.

One would think after just a brief analysis of history, all would know that big uncontrolled government ALWAYS lies and deceives the people for their gain.

With all due respect, Ron? Were any of those thirteen attacks followed by an attempt by the Bush Administration to hide the facts from Congress and the American people like we saw from THIS Admistration? THAT is why I "focus" on Benghazi.

Yes, we have had attacks on diplomatic facilities during the W. years just as we had attacks during Clinton's two terms...HW Bush's one term...Reagan's two terms and Carter's one term. Our diplomatic posts get attacked all the time but in NONE of those prior attacks did a sitting President and serving Secretary of State LIE to the American people about what took place!

If THIS administration had done that, you'd still not have a point.

there are 16 million more American women, children, and men on food stamps under obama than under Bush

all the loser left can manage to do is pretend they dont exist; while trying to brag how great things are now; all for politics

who is petty and small-minded??

Do you mean those 16 million people that pay no income tax and get nothing but government benes and grief thrown their way by assholes like you? Are you talking about those 16 million or do you have another 16 million in mind that you like?

Do you really expect people on here to believe that you give a flying fuck about poor people and the fact they struggle to make it?

That is funny. You "worrying" about poor people. LMAO.

there are 16 million more American women, children, and men on food stamps under obama than under Bush

all the loser left can manage to do is pretend they dont exist; while trying to brag how great things are now; all for politics

who is petty and small-minded??

Do you mean those 16 million people that pay no income tax and get nothing but government benes and grief thrown their way by assholes like you? Are you talking about those 16 million or do you have another 16 million in mind that you like?

Do you really expect people on here to believe that you give a flying fuck about poor people and the fact they struggle to make it?

That is funny. You "worrying" about poor people. LMAO.

lol leftard; calm down before you blow a gasket you moron

i'm referring to the 16 million people obama made poor

note to left-wing losers; that 47% had it MUCH BETTER WHEN REPUBLICANS RAN THINGS

idiots and hypocrites

Forum List

Back