SPOT ON!!! "What party is this?" "Small minded attitude" of the GOP

there are 16 million more American women, children, and men on food stamps under obama than under Bush

all the loser left can manage to do is pretend they dont exist; while trying to brag how great things are now; all for politics

who is petty and small-minded??

Do you mean those 16 million people that pay no income tax and get nothing but government benes and grief thrown their way by assholes like you? Are you talking about those 16 million or do you have another 16 million in mind that you like?

Do you really expect people on here to believe that you give a flying fuck about poor people and the fact they struggle to make it?

That is funny. You "worrying" about poor people. LMAO.

lol leftard; calm down before you blow a gasket you moron

i'm referring to the 16 million people obama made poor

note to left-wing losers; that 47% had it MUCH BETTER WHEN REPUBLICANS RAN THINGS

idiots and hypocrites

Dude, wack jobs like you will have a hard time convincing anyone that you give a fuck about poor people.
The ONLY reason you bring them up is to use them as a political ploy. And even that is weak bullshit with claims that you can't back up. For instance. What exactly did Obama DO that made 16 million people "poor".

Btw, it was those asshole Repubs in Congress along with Bush who made it possible for lower income people to pay no Federal income tax. So yea, I guess they had it a little bit better when Rethugs were in power. And of course if the rethugs hadn't of done that, what would assholes like you have to bitch about? The 47% the 47% OMG the 47%. They pay no taxes and live of the government forever. Sound familiar?

What exactly was the lie? Quote it, please.

The lie was that the attack was a protest over a You Tube video that turned violent...which was the narrative that the Obama White House pushed for quite some time even though they knew within 24 hours that it was an attack carried out by an Al Queda affiliated terror group.

Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton stood in front of dead Americans caskets and misled both the families of those murdered men and the American people. Think about that for a good long moment... Who does that? What kind of person are you to lie at a time like that simply for political reasons?

Nope. You are not being accurate.

Here's a paradox for you. A Democrat says he lied.

It's impossible, Democrats can't lie. So it must not be true. But that would me he just lied. Is that a mind fuck or what? This is going to occupy you for hours...

Do you mean those 16 million people that pay no income tax and get nothing but government benes and grief thrown their way by assholes like you? Are you talking about those 16 million or do you have another 16 million in mind that you like?

Do you really expect people on here to believe that you give a flying fuck about poor people and the fact they struggle to make it?

note to left-wing losers; that 47% had it MUCH BETTER WHEN REPUBLICANS RAN THINGS

idiots and hypocrites

Dude, wack jobs like you will have a hard time convincing anyone that you give a fuck about poor people.
The ONLY reason you bring them up is to use them as a political ploy. And even that is weak bullshit with claims that you can't back up. For instance. What exactly did Obama DO that made 16 million people "poor".

Btw, it was those asshole Repubs in Congress along with Bush who made it possible for lower income people to pay no Federal income tax. So yea, I guess they had it a little bit better when Rethugs were in power. And of course if the rethugs hadn't of done that, what would assholes like you have to bitch about? The 47% the 47% OMG the 47%. They pay no taxes and live of the government forever. Sound familiar?

you poor angry idiot

16 million more Americans on food stamps under obama
and you're proud you're better at convincing people YOU give a f*ck?

why dont you just go cry?

idiots and hypocrites

poor angry loser; i understand; in the sixth year of Your Lord Obama; and the EIGHT-STRAIGHT YEAR OF OVERALL PROGRESSIVE MAJORITY RULE IN THE USA
you have run out of excuses for PROGRESSIVE FAILURE

SO YOU'RE ANGRY; and butt-hurt.

because your failed policies have done the opposite of what your stated values are alleged to be; they've made the rich and ONLY the rich RICHER; and the Middle Class and working poor MUCH POORER

so rant on leftard; go ahead vent; it' snot healthy to keep all that anger inside

just know you're a loser and an angry crybaby idiot

it's always fun watching angry left-wing nutjobs like zeke here come unhinged!

lol

idiots and hypocrites

once again nutjob; that 47% you keep bringing up had it much better when republicans ran things

record welfare and food stamps is your legacy

own it

embrace the suck

Let me tell you what I think is funny. I think it is funny you would focus on ONE attack during the Obama presidency that resulted in FOUR deats but sit quietly and ignore the THIRTEEN attacks during the bush presidency where NINETY FIVE people were killed including some American diplomats. Now, don't you think that is funny. I always find it funny how people can justify looking at a grain of sand while ignoring the mountain right next to it.

With all due respect, Ron? Were any of those thirteen attacks followed by an attempt by the Bush Administration to hide the facts from Congress and the American people like we saw from THIS Admistration? THAT is why I "focus" on Benghazi.

Yes, we have had attacks on diplomatic facilities during the W. years just as we had attacks during Clinton's two terms...HW Bush's one term...Reagan's two terms and Carter's one term. Our diplomatic posts get attacked all the time but in NONE of those prior attacks did a sitting President and serving Secretary of State LIE to the American people about what took place!

If THIS administration had done that, you'd still not have a point.

I don't think there's any question that "THIS" Administration did their level best to mislead both Congress and the American people, Laugher. As for the rest of your reply? That pretty much sums up your mindset...doesn't it? No matter how much proof is provided to you that Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton tried to take us down the garden path on Benghazi...you're not going admit wrong doing on their part...are you?

Benghazi, the whole story in 4 minutes 18 seconds.

[ame=http://youtu.be/i9iO8ZCq3R8]Grayson on Benghazi: The Scandal That Never Was - YouTube[/ame]

With all due respect, Ron? Were any of those thirteen attacks followed by an attempt by the Bush Administration to hide the facts from Congress and the American people like we saw from THIS Admistration? THAT is why I "focus" on Benghazi.

Yes, we have had attacks on diplomatic facilities during the W. years just as we had attacks during Clinton's two terms...HW Bush's one term...Reagan's two terms and Carter's one term. Our diplomatic posts get attacked all the time but in NONE of those prior attacks did a sitting President and serving Secretary of State LIE to the American people about what took place!

I don't think there's any question that "THIS" Administration did their level best to mislead both Congress and the American people, Laugher. As for the rest of your reply? That pretty much sums up your mindset...doesn't it? No matter how much proof is provided to you that Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton tried to take us down the garden path on Benghazi...you're not going admit wrong doing on their part...are you?

They did nothing wrong in this case. Nothing to admit.

Then you should be out there BEGGING for an independent council to be appointed to PROVE that they did nothing wrong, Laugher...instead of here declaring that we should all just forget about Benghazi and move on to other things. So why AREN'T you demanding that? Because you know that the more this is looked into the more damning evidence comes to light that shows there was a coverup by the Obama White House and the Clinton State Department?

Spoken like a truly brainwashed Statist dupe....living in an alternative universe.

Believing a politician, all of whom are liars and cheats, is a fools errand.

Spoken like a truly brainwashed Statist dupe....living in an alternative universe.

Is that right? Let me ask you a question.

Do you believe Trey Gowdy when he says that his purpose in heading up this select committee investigation is to uncover the truth?

You see with the left, they don't just like a television, radio host

they love love love them, just like they do their elected master politicans

they'd be lost without them leading them around by the nose...they might have to think for themselves

Is that right? Let me ask you a question.

Do you believe Trey Gowdy when he says that his purpose in heading up this select committee investigation is to uncover the truth?

Did you not comprehend my previous post?

I do not trust ANY politician, until he/she proves to be trustworthy.

And the more powerful the politician, the more likely he/she is terribly untrustworthy. History clearly indicates that this is true.

Advice you should take to heart...but being a partisan dupe, you are not likely to implement this advice.

Based on.........

and the writing on the wall of your ass doesn't count.

Forum List

Back