Spygate Indictments Coming!!! Look out, Corrupt Behaviors!!!

Did Democrat agents divert the the FBI to commit a political coup on Trump Administration?

• Yes, likely they tried to unseat a sitting president, and it was illegal

Votes: 27 87.1%
  • No, the FBI is not responsible for perpetrating lies from the Steel dossier.

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I am worried.

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • No opinion.

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Don't know.

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

beautress

Always Faithful
Sep 28, 2018
Time will tell if this means Russian Bots or FBI Agents who broke the laws of the United States of America.

(1) Who wrote the "Steel Dossier"?
(2) Who paid for what and when? Was political revenge really a source of this?
(3) Why did Comey depart from internal controls that should prevent this from happening?
(4)Why did Mueller act confused when asked about his poorly written 2nd report?
(5) Credibility issues: Rachel Maddow, CNN News dropping viewers
(6) Why did the media call questioners "Tin foil hatters"
(7) Why were investigations predicated and why weren't they legal?
(8) Does process need to be reviewed, and does system need to be cleansed?
(9) Why did Brennan, Clapper, Rice, Strzok and a handful of others others leak to the media on government equipment?
(10) Was this charge against President trump an attempted coup?
(11) Will free and democratic Hong Kong become a vassal of Communist China?

Last edited:
11 is a totally different subject in and of itself.
I was just miming the video, and they for some reason connected that to the FBI issues of corruption, and not certain what the connection was. This business of a concerted attempt between the Democrats and the FBI to remove America's elected President is not only a perversion of Constitutional rights, it is blanket failure of FBI agents to uphold the Constitution on several levels including separation of powers -- Justice through the Supreme Court, the Executive Branch, and the Legislative Branch, which has produced very little legislation and a whole lot of Democrats wanting the power of all 3 branches which will happen if this FBI conspiracy with the Deep State of the Democrat power base is ever prospered again to unseat an elected President of the United States based on such criminal lies. The guys in the videos think it really was the Russians, but some say it started in the Clinton war room, and as I recollect, they named names of two Clinton Partners who aren't part of this video, so I will let it go at that.

Chances are some communist countries are viewing this huge fisticuffs between parties in the USA as the weakest link time for them to coup Hong Kong into their communist realm. If the free world becomes weak, you can count on it that there will be evil coming out the pores of those in sundry parts of the world who'd like a bite of the American pie. Just sayin'.

People are trying to flee Hong Kong, I fear for the worst.

Hong Kong Airport Cancels Flights as Protesters Flood In
Well, maybe because our Justice System is slow to move in and rout corruption, the weakest countries to Communism are at risk. We must pray for Hong Kong, and we must pray that President Trump is freed from the internal FBI agents acting like Communists who love to hurt the Constitution and turn this nation into a Communist one that Hillary Clinton has been fishing around for since she started cramming more than women's rights down America's throat with over-funding planned Parenthood's abortion clinics to suggest to young women they should kill their unborn. That woman doesn't do something for nothing. She wants this to be a place where the village, not parents raise the child. That is a blueprint of not only Communism, but Nazism as well, imho. You can't take human children away from their parents, put them in a reform school scenario, and force them to be all alike without turning them into asocial apparatchiks, who worship the state and not Christian values, and that's all there is to it. And Pelosi is under the orders of Communist Hillary's Deep State decisions to pervert the presidency that she didn't get into a powerless and flailing branch of government. If Democrats knew what we knew, they might not be so hasty to throw their strength into the push for big Government takeover of the nation free people built for free people, and not for lily-livered communists who prey on the people they government like nobody else on earth. :47:

Last edited:
I was just miming the video, and they for some reason connected that to the FBI issues of corruption, and not certain what the connection was. This business of a concerted attempt between the Democrats and the FBI to remove America's elected President is not only a perversion of Constitutional rights, it is blanket failure of FBI agents to uphold the Constitution on several levels including separation of powers -- Justice through the Supreme Court, the Executive Branch, and the Legislative Branch, which has produced very little legislation and a whole lot of Democrats wanting the power of all 3 branches which will happen if this FBI conspiracy with the Deep State of the Democrat power base is ever prospered again to unseat an elected President of the United States based on such criminal lies. The guys in the videos think it really was the Russians, but some say it started in the Clinton war room, and as I recollect, they named names of two Clinton Partners who aren't part of this video, so I will let it go at that.

Chances are some communist countries are viewing this huge fisticuffs between parties in the USA as the weakest link time for them to coup Hong Kong into their communist realm. If the free world becomes weak, you can count on it that there will be evil coming out the pores of those in sundry parts of the world who'd like a bite of the American pie. Just sayin'.

What the hell. Leave it in. No conspiracy theory left behind is the right wing's motto now, isn't it?

Time will tell if this means Russian Bots or FBI Agents who broke the laws of the United States of America.

You keep fantasizing, Buttress...

The DOJ knows better than to keep FBI agents from doing their jobs.

I was just miming the video, and they for some reason connected that to the FBI issues of corruption, and not certain what the connection was. This business of a concerted attempt between the Democrats and the FBI to remove America's elected President is not only a perversion of Constitutional rights,

Again, didn't you guys try to remove a president who was legitimately elected, TWICE because he lied about getting a blow job?

You keep fantasizing, Buttress...

The DOJ knows better than to keep FBI agents from doing their jobs.

I was just miming the video, and they for some reason connected that to the FBI issues of corruption, and not certain what the connection was. This business of a concerted attempt between the Democrats and the FBI to remove America's elected President is not only a perversion of Constitutional rights,

Again, didn't you guys try to remove a president who was legitimately elected, TWICE because he lied about getting a blow job?

Two wrongs don't make a right.

That was one insane waste of time and taxpayer money.

What the hell. Leave it in. No conspiracy theory left behind is the right wing's motto now, isn't it?
Hell after the left did RUSSIA for 2 years and got butt kiss, you'd think you'd be a little bit gunshy of these accusations.

Hell after the left did RUSSIA for 2 years and got butt kiss, you'd think you'd be a little bit gunshy of these accusations.

CONTAMINATION
  • Former White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci, who served the Trump administration for less than two weeks in 2017, compared President Donald Trump to a melting nuclear reactor and said Republicans may need to throw their support behind another candidate in 2020.
  • In an interview with Axios on Sunday, Scaramucci said the current state of affairs in Washington is like "the early episodes of 'Chernobyl' on HBO, where the reactor is melting down and the apparatchiks are trying to figure out whether to cover it up or start the clean-up process."
  • He added that he and other Republican supporters would consider finding a replacement candidate ahead of the presidential elections if Trump "doesn't reform his behavior."
  • "We can't afford a full nuclear contamination site post 2020," Scaramucci said.
  • Scaramucci and Trump traded barbs over the weekend after the former White House communications director said the president "didn't do well" on his trips to El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, in the wake of two mass shootings last week.
Former White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci, who served the Trump administration for less than two weeks in 2017, compared President Donald Trump to a melting nuclear reactor and said Republicans may need to throw their support behind another candidate in 2020.

CONTAMINATION
  • Former White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci, who served the Trump administration for less than two weeks in 2017, compared President Donald Trump to a melting nuclear reactor and said Republicans may need to throw their support behind another candidate in 2020.
  • In an interview with Axios on Sunday, Scaramucci said the current state of affairs in Washington is like "the early episodes of 'Chernobyl' on HBO, where the reactor is melting down and the apparatchiks are trying to figure out whether to cover it up or start the clean-up process."
  • He added that he and other Republican supporters would consider finding a replacement candidate ahead of the presidential elections if Trump "doesn't reform his behavior."
  • "We can't afford a full nuclear contamination site post 2020," Scaramucci said.
  • Scaramucci and Trump traded barbs over the weekend after the former White House communications director said the president "didn't do well" on his trips to El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, in the wake of two mass shootings last week.
Former White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci, who served the Trump administration for less than two weeks in 2017, compared President Donald Trump to a melting nuclear reactor and said Republicans may need to throw their support behind another candidate in 2020.
eddie - just shut the fuck up. your O NO'S hands up in the air 24x7 invalidate everything you say and do. you refuse to be objective and are on the attack 200% of the time.

got no need for 1 sided fucked up assholio idiocy.

Last edited:

CONTAMINATION
eddie - just shut the fuck up. your O NO'S hands up in the air 24x7 invalidate everything you say and do. you refuse to be objective and are on the attack 200% of the time.

go no need for 1 sided fucked up assholio idiocy.
Yeah Ice ,,just walk on by and let this POS in our WH have his way as f-ed up as it is? Which are you first? A trump ass kisser or an american citizen??

If I were the democrats I'd be really scared that Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz will expose the biggest scandal in US history, when a president used the intel agencies to setup a political opponent, and then have an "insurance policy" to ruin their presidency by starting an illegal investigation, based on more lies.
Just in time for the 2020 election, a show trial of the deep state conspirators.

And btw ice Tell the guy who was trumps pick to stfu too Now go play with your AR-15

CONTAMINATION

go no need for 1 sided fucked up assholio idiocy.
Yeah Ice ,,just walk on by and let this POS in our WH have his way as f-ed up as it is? Which are you first? A trump ass kisser or an american citizen??

And btw ice Tell the guy who was trumps pick to stfu too Now go play with your AR-15

iu

mine is an AK.

now fuck off.
Ice I'm just trying to help you out
AR-15 Rifles for Sale | Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore | Online Gun ...

https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/category.cfm/sportsman/ar-15-rifles

At Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore, we offer a large selection of AR-15 rifles, including popular favorites from top manufacturers like Colt, Ruger, and Windham ...
Sportsman's Outdoor ... · ‎Page 5 · ‎5.56 MM AR-15 Rifles · ‎Colt AR-15 Rifles

Forum List

Back