Spygate Indictments Coming!!! Look out, Corrupt Behaviors!!!

Did Democrat agents divert the the FBI to commit a political coup on Trump Administration?

• Yes, likely they tried to unseat a sitting president, and it was illegal

Votes: 27 87.1%
  • No, the FBI is not responsible for perpetrating lies from the Steel dossier.

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I am worried.

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • No opinion.

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Don't know.

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
11 is a totally different subject in and of itself.
I was just miming the video, and they for some reason connected that to the FBI issues of corruption, and not certain what the connection was. This business of a concerted attempt between the Democrats and the FBI to remove America's elected President is not only a perversion of Constitutional rights, it is blanket failure of FBI agents to uphold the Constitution on several levels including separation of powers -- Justice through the Supreme Court, the Executive Branch, and the Legislative Branch, which has produced very little legislation and a whole lot of Democrats wanting the power of all 3 branches which will happen if this FBI conspiracy with the Deep State of the Democrat power base is ever prospered again to unseat an elected President of the United States based on such criminal lies. The guys in the videos think it really was the Russians, but some say it started in the Clinton war room, and as I recollect, they named names of two Clinton Partners who aren't part of this video, so I will let it go at that.

Chances are some communist countries are viewing this huge fisticuffs between parties in the USA as the weakest link time for them to coup Hong Kong into their communist realm. If the free world becomes weak, you can count on it that there will be evil coming out the pores of those in sundry parts of the world who'd like a bite of the American pie. Just sayin'.

What the hell. Leave it in. No conspiracy theory left behind is the right wing's motto now, isn't it?
Hell after the left did RUSSIA for 2 years and got butt kiss, you'd think you'd be a little bit gunshy of these accusations.

CONTAMINATION
  • Former White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci, who served the Trump administration for less than two weeks in 2017, compared President Donald Trump to a melting nuclear reactor and said Republicans may need to throw their support behind another candidate in 2020.
  • In an interview with Axios on Sunday, Scaramucci said the current state of affairs in Washington is like "the early episodes of 'Chernobyl' on HBO, where the reactor is melting down and the apparatchiks are trying to figure out whether to cover it up or start the clean-up process."
  • He added that he and other Republican supporters would consider finding a replacement candidate ahead of the presidential elections if Trump "doesn't reform his behavior."
  • "We can't afford a full nuclear contamination site post 2020," Scaramucci said.
  • Scaramucci and Trump traded barbs over the weekend after the former White House communications director said the president "didn't do well" on his trips to El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, in the wake of two mass shootings last week.
Former White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci, who served the Trump administration for less than two weeks in 2017, compared President Donald Trump to a melting nuclear reactor and said Republicans may need to throw their support behind another candidate in 2020.
eddie - just shut the fuck up. your O NO'S hands up in the air 24x7 invalidate everything you say and do. you refuse to be objective and are on the attack 200% of the time.

got no need for 1 sided fucked up assholio idiocy.

Of course you do. If you didn't, why would you support Trump?

I see Eddie's having a meltdown. When we re-elect Trump in 2020 its going to be a long 4 years for him.
If Dumps market doesn't stop screwing around it'll be another long week for me 4 more years of this ??? Shoot me Please

11 is a totally different subject in and of itself.
I was just miming the video, and they for some reason connected that to the FBI issues of corruption, and not certain what the connection was. This business of a concerted attempt between the Democrats and the FBI to remove America's elected President is not only a perversion of Constitutional rights, it is blanket failure of FBI agents to uphold the Constitution on several levels including separation of powers -- Justice through the Supreme Court, the Executive Branch, and the Legislative Branch, which has produced very little legislation and a whole lot of Democrats wanting the power of all 3 branches which will happen if this FBI conspiracy with the Deep State of the Democrat power base is ever prospered again to unseat an elected President of the United States based on such criminal lies. The guys in the videos think it really was the Russians, but some say it started in the Clinton war room, and as I recollect, they named names of two Clinton Partners who aren't part of this video, so I will let it go at that.

Chances are some communist countries are viewing this huge fisticuffs between parties in the USA as the weakest link time for them to coup Hong Kong into their communist realm. If the free world becomes weak, you can count on it that there will be evil coming out the pores of those in sundry parts of the world who'd like a bite of the American pie. Just sayin'.

What the hell. Leave it in. No conspiracy theory left behind is the right wing's motto now, isn't it?
Cold hard facts, madam, are not conspiracy theories. Quit lying your silly ass off. It looks unfeminine. :blowpop:

Time will tell if this means Russian Bots or FBI Agents who broke the laws of the United States of America.

(1) Who wrote the "Steel Dossier"?
(2) Who paid for what and when? Was political revenge really a source of this?
(3) Why did Comey depart from internal controls that should prevent this from happening?
(4)Why did Mueller act confused when asked about his poorly written 2nd report?
(5) Credibility issues: Rachel Maddow, CNN News dropping viewers
(6) Why did the media call questioners "Tin foil hatters"
(7) Why were investigations predicated and why weren't they legal?
(8) Does process need to be reviewed, and does system need to be cleansed?
(9) Why did Brennan, Clapper, Rice, Strzok and a handful of others others leak to the media on government equipment?
(10) Was this charge against President trump an attempted coup?
(11) Will free and democratic Hong Kong become a vassal of Communist China?

Oh, look! Yet another alleged revelation we'll never hear about again. This is like the 30th thread now?

Time will tell if this means Russian Bots or FBI Agents who broke the laws of the United States of America.

You keep fantasizing, Buttress...

The DOJ knows better than to keep FBI agents from doing their jobs.

I was just miming the video, and they for some reason connected that to the FBI issues of corruption, and not certain what the connection was. This business of a concerted attempt between the Democrats and the FBI to remove America's elected President is not only a perversion of Constitutional rights,

Again, didn't you guys try to remove a president who was legitimately elected, TWICE because he lied about getting a blow job?
Facts are stubborn little critters, aren't they. What I don't understand is why you are clinging to the good old days when nobody called the criminals in your party out on it and kicked their butts off their stolen offices. Their number is now up, and there's not anything the Democrats can do about it except to call the newspapers in the world and tell them you do not want your leaders to go to jail for their crimes and treason.

As I said, facts are stubborn. And your party pushed the envelope on thinking the American people are too stupid to vote all bums out of office who don't do right. They're not. And when this little fracas is over, the Democrats are going to see the anger from the silent majority irrevocably aimed at their naughty and also very small cheating hearts. :blowup:

Thankyouverramuch. :muahaha:

(1) Who wrote the "Steel Dossier"?
(2) Who paid for what and when? Was political revenge really a source of this?
(3) Why did Comey depart from internal controls that should prevent this from happening?
(4)Why did Mueller act confused when asked about his poorly written 2nd report?
(5) Credibility issues: Rachel Maddow, CNN News dropping viewers
(6) Why did the media call questioners "Tin foil hatters"
(7) Why were investigations predicated and why weren't they legal?
(8) Does process need to be reviewed, and does system need to be cleansed?
(9) Why did Brennan, Clapper, Rice, Strzok and a handful of others others leak to the media on government equipment?
(10) Was this charge against President trump an attempted coup?
(11) Will free and democratic Hong Kong become a vassal of Communist China?

Oh, look! Yet another alleged revelation we'll never hear about again. This is like the 30th thread now?

This one's much more fun, DTMBro. Anybody who did the Constitution wrong is gonna be out on his or her ear, and the facts are coming in according to every source I have in the US Gummint. :woohoo:

Look out, bad boys, bad girls, and crooks!!!

WHEN???

We've had 2 and a half years already of all these promises and NOTHING to show for it.

trump-tweets-may23.jpg

Whats the cut off date when you say...oh well, I guess I was fed full of bullshit?

Last edited:
People are trying to flee Hong Kong, I fear for the worst.

Hong Kong Airport Cancels Flights as Protesters Flood In
The Chinese Democrats are about to take over. Watch because the American Democrats will do the same.
The Chinese are still communists. And so are the American Democrats. And this particular revelation coming by the Attorney General Barr, is going to reach down into a lot of vice in Congressional Democrats meddling with the people's President, and conspiring with the Fourth Estate, which is already experiencing angry Americans taking their little clickers and turning the liars and punks off and wondering who's responsible for all those lies the media have been passing off as gospel? :cranky:

WHEN????
When is any of this connecting with reality??

We've had 2 and a half years already of all these promises and NOTHING to show for it.

trump-tweets-may23.jpg

Whats the cut off date when you say...oh well, I guess I was fed full of bullshit?

It's good you're upset about this little thread, Anton, because your lying Party's number is up. I'm doing you a little favor to help you prepare for your leaders--or should I say, MISLEADERS who have been deceiving you all along in concert with corrupt journalists who are also in deep doody for pulling one too many hoaxes on the American public in order to dump on a United States President their field of lies. They're basically done.

WHEN????

trump-tweets-may23.jpg

It's good you're upset about this little thread, Anton, because your lying Party's number is up. I'm doing you a little favor to help you prepare for your leaders--or should I say, MISLEADERS who have been deceiving you all along in concert with corrupt journalists who are also in deep doody for pulling one too many hoaxes on the American public in order to dump on a United States President their field of lies. They're basically done.

Yep another Trumpster asshole with diahriah of the mouth that can't answer a simple question.

WHEN? When is the cutoff to these predictions?

:offtopic: That damn huge hook Mac Davis song I intentionally forgot on purpose! :mad:

Fuck Mac Davis, cheeseball bastard! :mad:

What's next, "You light up my life"? :blowup:

I see Eddie's having a meltdown. When we re-elect Trump in 2020 its going to be a long 4 years for him.
when you're in a constant of melt-down people just lose their god given ability to give a fuck. he's angry; i get it. but the 24x7 TRUMP SUCKS HOW DARE ANYONE LIKE HIM is bullshit, annoying, and invalidates anything he may ever say from being anywhere near an objective opinion.

WHEN????

trump-tweets-may23.jpg

Yep another Trumpster asshole with diahriah of the mouth that can't answer a simple question.

right after trump pushes the nuclear button.
or after he's impeached for xyz reason
or after he's found guilty of whatever with russia

take your pick.

WHEN????

trump-tweets-may23.jpg

take your pick.
Trump avoids war and would never push the nuclear button.
Impeachment requires both parties agreeing to it--Congress and the Senate. You do now own the Senate, and they have already made the appropriate noises to Congress and pelosi that it's not going to happen. Just not.

WHEN????

trump-tweets-may23.jpg

take your pick.
Trump avoids war and would never push the nuclear button.
Impeachment requires both parties agreeing to it--Congress and the Senate. You do now own the Senate, and they have already made the appropriate noises to Congress and pelosi that it's not going to happen. Just not.
well aware. i'm bitchslapping antoowhatshisface for saying people WHEN IS THE CUTOFF TO THESE PREDICTIONS. i don't believe he ever gave a rats ass about the stupid predictions from the left as those were "warranted" likely in his mind.

Forum List

Back