Spygate Indictments Coming!!! Look out, Corrupt Behaviors!!!

Did Democrat agents divert the the FBI to commit a political coup on Trump Administration?

• Yes, likely they tried to unseat a sitting president, and it was illegal

Votes: 27 87.1%
  • No, the FBI is not responsible for perpetrating lies from the Steel dossier.

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I am worried.

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • No opinion.

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Don't know.

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
I am also and I see Trump as a disaster for America The moron runs this country like a bull in a china shop No finesse no empathy no plans He will leave the presidency with our country worse off
All most three years in and we are great. Quit lying.
Give another taxcut to the 1% and we'll be doing greater ,,,Screw all those who will feel the pain Trump leaves them And screw the next Dem president who will have to pay for this morons stupidity
If you pay taxes you got a tax cut. The same was said about Bush's tax cut. Obama proved it a lie when he didn't do away with it, like he promised. So get a mind and think on your own for once.
Obama didn't stop a gwb cut from going through How unlike the POS trump who needed to stop everything Obama put through
One of his promises was he was going to repeal it. Then he figured out everyone got a cut, so he let it be.
I don't remember the promise to repeal but in the end did he do the right thing or not???

All most three years in and we are great. Quit lying.
Give another taxcut to the 1% and we'll be doing greater ,,,Screw all those who will feel the pain Trump leaves them And screw the next Dem president who will have to pay for this morons stupidity
If you pay taxes you got a tax cut. The same was said about Bush's tax cut. Obama proved it a lie when he didn't do away with it, like he promised. So get a mind and think on your own for once.
Obama didn't stop a gwb cut from going through How unlike the POS trump who needed to stop everything Obama put through
One of his promises was he was going to repeal it. Then he figured out everyone got a cut, so he let it be.
I don't remember the promise to repeal but in the end did he do the right thing or not???
Why didn't he repeal it?

Why didn't he repeal it?
My guess is that he thought in a RECOVERING economy it was needed and the wise people on his staff gave it their OK

Why didn't he repeal it?
My guess is that he thought in a RECOVERING economy it was needed and the wise people on his staff gave it their OK
No, because everyone that pays taxes got a tax cut. I guess he believed like you, only the rich got a tax cut. Just like you wrongly believe the same now.

Why didn't he repeal it?
No, because everyone that pays taxes got a tax cut. I guess he believed like you, only the rich got a tax cut. Just like you wrongly believe the same now.
What % went to the 1% ?? and what leftovers went to others?

Why didn't he repeal it?
Everyone got the same.

Why didn't he repeal it?
Everyone got the same.

NOW what nogood?
The biggest tax policy changes enacted under President George W. Bush were the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts, often referred to as the “Bush tax cuts” but formally named the Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001 (EGTRRA) and the Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003 (JGTRRA). High-income taxpayers benefitted most from these tax cuts, with the top 1 percent of households receiving an average tax cut of over $570,000 between 2004-2012 (increasing their after-tax income by more than 5 percent each year). Despite promises from proponents of the tax cuts, evidence suggests that they did not improve economic growth or pay for themselves, but instead ballooned deficits and debt and contributed to a rise in income inequality.

Why didn't he repeal it?
Everyone got the same.

NOW what nogood?
The biggest tax policy changes enacted under President George W. Bush were the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts, often referred to as the “Bush tax cuts” but formally named the Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001 (EGTRRA) and the Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003 (JGTRRA). High-income taxpayers benefitted most from these tax cuts, with the top 1 percent of households receiving an average tax cut of over $570,000 between 2004-2012 (increasing their after-tax income by more than 5 percent each year). Despite promises from proponents of the tax cuts, evidence suggests that they did not improve economic growth or pay for themselves, but instead ballooned deficits and debt and contributed to a rise in income inequality.
They got more back, because they paid more in. What part of that can't understand? We all got the same percentage. Hell even the people that paid hardly no taxes got more back at the end of the year.

Time will tell if this means Russian Bots or FBI Agents who broke the laws of the United States of America.

(1) Who wrote the "Steel Dossier"?
(2) Who paid for what and when? Was political revenge really a source of this?
(3) Why did Comey depart from internal controls that should prevent this from happening?
(4)Why did Mueller act confused when asked about his poorly written 2nd report?
(5) Credibility issues: Rachel Maddow, CNN News dropping viewers
(6) Why did the media call questioners "Tin foil hatters"
(7) Why were investigations predicated and why weren't they legal?
(8) Does process need to be reviewed, and does system need to be cleansed?
(9) Why did Brennan, Clapper, Rice, Strzok and a handful of others others leak to the media on government equipment?
(10) Was this charge against President trump an attempted coup?
(11) Will free and democratic Hong Kong become a vassal of Communist China?

While believe Comey and company tried to derail Trump. my cynical side tells me most of those rat bastards will walk. Those dirtbags know how to cover their own backsides.

Like trump has all his life ,,with the help of a few law firms ? Trump is slime and he's all yours

Whatever, I'll take my slime over democrat slime any day of the week.

You a Putin lover too??

Hey, Waiter! Quit bringin' edward37 prunes! His farts are startin' to come out of his lyin' mouth!

Why didn't he repeal it?
Everyone got the same.

NOW what nogood?
sounds like gov in general that you're trying to pin to one side while absolving the other of any responsibility.

how much did we give baltimore and how was it spent? let me see your accountability rage to the dems also, edward.

but you never do. this is why you're seen as a loud mouthed 3rd grade tool.

Accountability for the Dems?? Who is in charge of this nation ?? Trump a republican Why hasn't the Repub senate led by the POS McConnell voted on anything passed down by the House? Because they are Republicans ,before Americans, afraid of Trump, taking their jobs away You want me to get in the repub line of bashing Hillary beating up on Obama ?? Sorry that ain't happening It's your party leading us down the primrose path

Accountability for the Dems?? Who is in charge of this nation ?? Trump a republican Why hasn't the Repub senate led by the POS McConnell voted on anything passed down by the House? Because they are Republicans ,before Americans, afraid of Trump, taking their jobs away You want me to get in the repub line of bashing Hillary beating up on Obama ?? Sorry that ain't happening It's your party leading us down the primrose path
I can thank the pos for relaxing the tariffs and causing markets to rise BUT that's today who knows what the AH will do tomorrow

Forum List

Back