Spygate Indictments Coming!!! Look out, Corrupt Behaviors!!!

Did Democrat agents divert the the FBI to commit a political coup on Trump Administration?

• Yes, likely they tried to unseat a sitting president, and it was illegal

Votes: 27 87.1%
  • No, the FBI is not responsible for perpetrating lies from the Steel dossier.

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I am worried.

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • No opinion.

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Don't know.

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
Time will tell if this means Russian Bots or FBI Agents who broke the laws of the United States of America.

(1) Who wrote the "Steel Dossier"?
(2) Who paid for what and when? Was political revenge really a source of this?
(3) Why did Comey depart from internal controls that should prevent this from happening?
(4)Why did Mueller act confused when asked about his poorly written 2nd report?
(5) Credibility issues: Rachel Maddow, CNN News dropping viewers
(6) Why did the media call questioners "Tin foil hatters"
(7) Why were investigations predicated and why weren't they legal?
(8) Does process need to be reviewed, and does system need to be cleansed?
(9) Why did Brennan, Clapper, Rice, Strzok and a handful of others others leak to the media on government equipment?
(10) Was this charge against President trump an attempted coup?
(11) Will free and democratic Hong Kong become a vassal of Communist China?

While believe Comey and company tried to derail Trump. my cynical side tells me most of those rat bastards will walk. Those dirtbags know how to cover their own backsides.

Time will tell if this means Russian Bots or FBI Agents who broke the laws of the United States of America.

(3) Why did Comey depart from internal controls that should prevent this from happening?
(9) Why did Brennan, Clapper, Rice, Strzok and a handful of others others leak to the media on government equipment?

While believe Comey and company tried to derail Trump. my cynical side tells me most of those rat bastards will walk. Those dirtbags know how to cover their own backsides.

Like trump has all his life ,,with the help of a few law firms ? Trump is slime and he's all yours

Like trump has all his life ,,with the help of a few law firms ? Trump is slime and he's all yours

Whatever, I'll take my slime over democrat slime any day of the week.

D9TjBjPW4AAdyk-

BTW if I am making the following comment to the wrong Edward my bad......Pulp Fiction 25 years old this year.

You keep fantasizing, Buttress...

The DOJ knows better than to keep FBI agents from doing their jobs.

I was just miming the video, and they for some reason connected that to the FBI issues of corruption, and not certain what the connection was. This business of a concerted attempt between the Democrats and the FBI to remove America's elected President is not only a perversion of Constitutional rights,

Again, didn't you guys try to remove a president who was legitimately elected, TWICE because he lied about getting a blow job?
Facts are stubborn little critters, aren't they. What I don't understand is why you are clinging to the good old days when nobody called the criminals in your party out on it and kicked their butts off their stolen offices. Their number is now up, and there's not anything the Democrats can do about it except to call the newspapers in the world and tell them you do not want your leaders to go to jail for their crimes and treason.

As I said, facts are stubborn. And your party pushed the envelope on thinking the American people are too stupid to vote all bums out of office who don't do right. They're not. And when this little fracas is over, the Democrats are going to see the anger from the silent majority irrevocably aimed at their naughty and also very small cheating hearts. :blowup:

Thankyouverramuch. :muahaha:
Alternative facts don't count
To you, words don't matter, do they now. All facts point the same way: the leading Democrats are overbearing, lying cheats. And they spend 80% of their time beating up on Republicans like righteous judges, and their job description doesn't include justice, as they skirt their legislative jobs and also fail at supporting the people of America by turning over American assets to illegal foreigners who are here to take away American jobs from Americans..

(11) Will free and democratic Hong Kong become a vassal of Communist China?​
Spygate?!?! Ending something like this in 'gate' makes it sound ridiculous!

https%3A%2F%2Fs.yimg.com%2Fos%2Fcreatr-uploaded-images%2F2019-08%2F6a7791b0-bac7-11e9-bffe-ffaf36828d71

Whatever, I'll take my slime over democrat slime any day of the week.

You a Putin lover too??

More stupid babbling from liberals.
I guess they'll be crushed when they're heroes end up behind bars.

You keep fantasizing, Buttress...

The DOJ knows better than to keep FBI agents from doing their jobs.

I was just miming the video, and they for some reason connected that to the FBI issues of corruption, and not certain what the connection was. This business of a concerted attempt between the Democrats and the FBI to remove America's elected President is not only a perversion of Constitutional rights,

Again, didn't you guys try to remove a president who was legitimately elected, TWICE because he lied about getting a blow job?
It's called lying under oath. You should try it.

I was just miming the video, and they for some reason connected that to the FBI issues of corruption, and not certain what the connection was. This business of a concerted attempt between the Democrats and the FBI to remove America's elected President is not only a perversion of Constitutional rights, it is blanket failure of FBI agents to uphold the Constitution on several levels including separation of powers -- Justice through the Supreme Court, the Executive Branch, and the Legislative Branch, which has produced very little legislation and a whole lot of Democrats wanting the power of all 3 branches which will happen if this FBI conspiracy with the Deep State of the Democrat power base is ever prospered again to unseat an elected President of the United States based on such criminal lies. The guys in the videos think it really was the Russians, but some say it started in the Clinton war room, and as I recollect, they named names of two Clinton Partners who aren't part of this video, so I will let it go at that.

Chances are some communist countries are viewing this huge fisticuffs between parties in the USA as the weakest link time for them to coup Hong Kong into their communist realm. If the free world becomes weak, you can count on it that there will be evil coming out the pores of those in sundry parts of the world who'd like a bite of the American pie. Just sayin'.

What the hell. Leave it in. No conspiracy theory left behind is the right wing's motto now, isn't it?
Hell after the left did RUSSIA for 2 years and got butt kiss, you'd think you'd be a little bit gunshy of these accusations.

CONTAMINATION
  • Former White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci, who served the Trump administration for less than two weeks in 2017, compared President Donald Trump to a melting nuclear reactor and said Republicans may need to throw their support behind another candidate in 2020.
  • In an interview with Axios on Sunday, Scaramucci said the current state of affairs in Washington is like "the early episodes of 'Chernobyl' on HBO, where the reactor is melting down and the apparatchiks are trying to figure out whether to cover it up or start the clean-up process."
  • He added that he and other Republican supporters would consider finding a replacement candidate ahead of the presidential elections if Trump "doesn't reform his behavior."
  • "We can't afford a full nuclear contamination site post 2020," Scaramucci said.
  • Scaramucci and Trump traded barbs over the weekend after the former White House communications director said the president "didn't do well" on his trips to El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, in the wake of two mass shootings last week.
Former White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci, who served the Trump administration for less than two weeks in 2017, compared President Donald Trump to a melting nuclear reactor and said Republicans may need to throw their support behind another candidate in 2020.
eddie - just shut the fuck up. your O NO'S hands up in the air 24x7 invalidate everything you say and do. you refuse to be objective and are on the attack 200% of the time.

go no need for 1 sided fucked up assholio idiocy.
Yeah Ice ,,just walk on by and let this POS in our WH have his way as f-ed up as it is? Which are you first? A trump ass kisser or an american citizen??
I'm a proud American, that's why I support Trump!

What the hell. Leave it in. No conspiracy theory left behind is the right wing's motto now, isn't it?
Hell after the left did RUSSIA for 2 years and got butt kiss, you'd think you'd be a little bit gunshy of these accusations.

CONTAMINATION
  • Former White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci, who served the Trump administration for less than two weeks in 2017, compared President Donald Trump to a melting nuclear reactor and said Republicans may need to throw their support behind another candidate in 2020.
  • In an interview with Axios on Sunday, Scaramucci said the current state of affairs in Washington is like "the early episodes of 'Chernobyl' on HBO, where the reactor is melting down and the apparatchiks are trying to figure out whether to cover it up or start the clean-up process."
  • He added that he and other Republican supporters would consider finding a replacement candidate ahead of the presidential elections if Trump "doesn't reform his behavior."
  • "We can't afford a full nuclear contamination site post 2020," Scaramucci said.
  • Scaramucci and Trump traded barbs over the weekend after the former White House communications director said the president "didn't do well" on his trips to El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, in the wake of two mass shootings last week.
Former White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci, who served the Trump administration for less than two weeks in 2017, compared President Donald Trump to a melting nuclear reactor and said Republicans may need to throw their support behind another candidate in 2020.
eddie - just shut the fuck up. your O NO'S hands up in the air 24x7 invalidate everything you say and do. you refuse to be objective and are on the attack 200% of the time.

Yeah Ice ,,just walk on by and let this POS in our WH have his way as f-ed up as it is? Which are you first? A trump ass kisser or an american citizen??
I am also and I see Trump as a disaster for America The moron runs this country like a bull in a china shop No finesse no empathy no plans He will leave the presidency with our country worse off

CONTAMINATION

I am also and I see Trump as a disaster for America The moron runs this country like a bull in a china shop No finesse no empathy no plans He will leave the presidency with our country worse off
All most three years in and we are great. Quit lying.

CONTAMINATION

Give another taxcut to the 1% and we'll be doing greater ,,,Screw all those who will feel the pain Trump leaves them And screw the next Dem president who will have to pay for this morons stupidity

Give another taxcut to the 1% and we'll be doing greater ,,,Screw all those who will feel the pain Trump leaves them And screw the next Dem president who will have to pay for this morons stupidity
If you pay taxes you got a tax cut. The same was said about Bush's tax cut. Obama proved it a lie when he didn't do away with it, like he promised. So get a mind and think on your own for once.

If you pay taxes you got a tax cut. The same was said about Bush's tax cut. Obama proved it a lie when he didn't do away with it, like he promised. So get a mind and think on your own for once.
Obama didn't stop a gwb cut from going through How unlike the POS trump who needed to stop everything Obama put through

Obama didn't stop a gwb cut from going through How unlike the POS trump who needed to stop everything Obama put through
One of his promises was he was going to repeal it. Then he figured out everyone got a cut, so he let it be.

Forum List

Back