Stabbings in Penn HS- Knives have no place in society

Suspect in custody after several stabbings reported at high school in western Pennsylvania | Fox News

Obviously knives have no place in civil society.

Knives can kill.

Anyone buying a knife should be registered.

Only a knife up to a 3" blade should be legal.

Background checks for all those people who buy knives should be instituted immediately.

We need to create Knife Free Zones- That will eliminate knife crimes.

Remember, people don't kill, knives do.

You've just made the argument that a convicted felon should be able to buy a 50 caliber machinegun,

no questions asked.

Are you really that fucking stupid?

Where the hell did you see that argument being made?

Are you really that fucking delusional?

A person can kill another with chop sticks. IT is not the weapon it is the lunatic wielding the weapon.

vHgxfpV.gif

And a lunatic with a .45 vs. a lunatic with a pair of chop sticks. And you seem to think chopstick lunatic will win that fight.

You da lunatic. You and goforit.

And I bet I can outrun a pair of chopsticks. You think you can outrun a .45 round?

Gordon Ramsay with his assault knives - Just another example of knife violence on TV

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UgX4TX7uvQ]Gordon Ramsay's Throwing Knife Kill MW2 YouTube 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
And how many of those attacked were killed? None as far as I can tell.

How many would have been actually killed should the attacker have used a gun instead of a knife?

Thanks for proving the point that guns are a very efficient killing tool that shouldn't be in the hands of people who aren't responsible enough to handle them.

A person can kill another with chop sticks. IT is not the weapon it is the lunatic wielding the weapon.

vHgxfpV.gif

And a lunatic with a .45 vs. a lunatic with a pair of chop sticks. And you seem to think chopstick lunatic will win that fight.

And I bet I can outrun a pair of chopsticks. You think you can outrun a .45 round?

Why are you assuming the other person has a .45?

How many would have been actually killed should the attacker have used a gun instead of a knife?

Thanks for proving the point that guns are a very efficient killing tool that shouldn't be in the hands of people who aren't responsible enough to handle them.

So are knives and that's why they should be illegal.

We aren't even getting yet to pressure cookers. Look at the devastation that they can cause.

We aren't even getting yet to pressure cookers. Look at the devastation that they can cause.

As you've already shown with your OP, knives are not nearly as efficient a killing tool as guns are.

And besides, Knives and pressure cookers have a purpose that doesn't involve violence. Can't say the same for guns.

As you've already shown with your OP, knives are not nearly as efficient a killing tool as guns are.

So? They still kill, just like guns.

And besides, Knives and pressure cookers have a purpose that doesn't involve violence. Can't say the same for guns

Yes, you can. I use my guns to target practice. It's a lot of fun.

I haven't actually killed paper lately.

Joking about a tragedy? Classless. You people are pathetic. I'm praying for the victims.

Me too.

Will you join me on my quest to outlaw knives.

Maybe we can start an organization?

DAK= Dads against Knives

You in?

Joking about a tragedy? Classless. You people are pathetic. I'm praying for the victims.

Me too.

Will you join me on my quest to outlaw knives.

Maybe we can start an organization?

DAK= Dads against Knives

You in?

So this is what gun nuts are about. Children are hurt and you joke. Really shows what kinda person you are.

vHgxfpV.gif

This person could not "outrun" the chopstick assailant....

3.jpg

....Butt that is not the issue.

vHgxfpV.gif

This person could not "outrun" the chopstick assailant....

3.jpg

....Butt that is not the issue.

How about you pretend to be a human and pray for these children? We don't even know if any of them will die and your joking about it? Can't believe so many people can joke right now.

And besides, Knives and pressure cookers have a purpose that doesn't involve violence. Can't say the same for guns.

The Second Amendment never even mentions knives!

Suspect in custody after several stabbings reported at high school in western Pennsylvania | Fox News

Knives can kill.

Background checks for all those people who buy knives should be instituted immediately.

You've just made the argument that a convicted felon should be able to buy a 50 caliber machinegun,

no questions asked.

I missed those words. Care to show where they were posted in this thread?

Knives can kill.

you lame turd are resurfacing to post this lame turd?

makes sense.

Knives can kill.

no questions asked.

You should change your name to "Stretch". How can a SANE person possibly find a parallel between knives and convicted felons owning 50 caliber machine guns?

Only a wack job liberal, of course.

Are you sitting in a bathtub full of SCISSORS right now?

The all or nothing straw man argument is the exclusive province of the wacko moonbat left.

Knives can kill.

None of the victims died, thank God. I can only imagine the carnage if this sick child has access to a gun. How many more victims? How many dead?

What gun nuts don't realize, or will not accept is a gun is a weapon that can kill at a distance. It takes more to kill with a knife. One cannot afford to be cowardly with a knife. A gun toting coward can be physically detached from his victims.

Knives can kill.

I totally see your point, but to politicize that tragedy only hours after it happened................

Forum List

Back