Stabbings in Penn HS- Knives have no place in society

The knife argument is STUPID lol...

Unfortunately, those assault rifle murders tend to be massacres...I notice hand guns aren't mentioned in that bs propaganda...so rational people want strict regulation on those, and background checks for EVERYONE.

O-care is the beginning of better health care in this country, thank god...

if this kind of attacks keeps up Frankie should they seek back ground checks when you go and buy a Knife?....just asking.....

I demand all knives be banned now!!!! All that blood makes liberals sick!!!
Doesn't an attack on high school students make you sick? Where's all that Christian outrage? You lord it over homosexuals, but then you belittle blood on a high school floor. You're no Christian. You are a disgusting little person with a disgusting little mind. I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I never ever want to see you.

I "BELITTLE" STUPID LIBERALS WHO BLAME GUNS AND NOW KNIVES FOR THE EVIL SICK MINDED PEOPLE DO!!! and you??

Doesn't an attack on high school students make you sick? Where's all that Christian outrage? You lord it over homosexuals, but then you belittle blood on a high school floor. You're no Christian. You are a disgusting little person with a disgusting little mind. I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I never ever want to see you.

This post is the funniest one in the thread because it makes absolutely no sense what so ever.

The knife argument is STUPID lol...

Unfortunately, those assault rifle murders tend to be massacres...I notice hand guns aren't mentioned in that bs propaganda...so rational people want strict regulation on those, and background checks for EVERYONE.

O-care is the beginning of better health care in this country, thank god...

if this kind of attacks keeps up Frankie should they seek back ground checks when you go and buy a Knife?....just asking.....

Franco is nuttier than a fucking fruit cake. Just look at him and what he posts. He actually worked obiecare into this discussion, how the fuck does a sane person accomplish this?

This post is the funniest one in the thread because it makes absolutely no sense what so ever.

That asshole Holy Rolling Bible thumping turd quotes Scripture to repress people then makes glib, idiotic comments when high school kids are bleeding in their school. Conservatives can keep him. No one with a conscience will.

ROFLMAO!!!! I "BELITTLE" STUPID LIBERALS WHO BLAME GUNS AND NOW KNIVES FOR THE EVIL SICK MINDED PEOPLE DO!!! and you??

If the left is consistent, they should agree with the above and call for immediate action! After all, if it save just one life..............

But, they won't.

Knives don't pose a threat to tyrants. They don't care if people kill each other, they just don't want a population able to form an army and defend the constitution.

If you're too stupid to know the difference between a knife and a gun, then you're...well...

you're about average in intelligence for a rightwing nut.

which is at least 50 points above a leftwing nut...weapons aren't the problem be it knives or guns....

can't leftwingers figure out that the kid has problems....his problems are what cause him to violently act out....not knives or guns....

his parents probably got divorced and his mom is getting married to a woman...:eusa_whistle:

So if guns aren't the problem, you agree with my suggestion based on that premise...

...that someone should be able to buy a 50 caliber machinegun as easily as they buy a knife.

Do you?

SPRING IS BASEBALL SEASON. O A KID COULD WALK DOWN THE SCHOOL HALL WAY AND WACK KIDDS OVER THE HEAD AND KILL HOW MANY???? AND THE STUPID LIBERAL ANSWER would be ban baseball bats!!!! ROFLMAO!

Suspect in custody after several stabbings reported at high school in western Pennsylvania | Fox News

Obviously knives have no place in civil society.

Knives can kill.

Anyone buying a knife should be registered.

Only a knife up to a 3" blade should be legal.

Background checks for all those people who buy knives should be instituted immediately.

We need to create Knife Free Zones- That will eliminate knife crimes.

Remember, people don't kill, knives do.

You've just made the argument that a convicted felon should be able to buy a 50 caliber machinegun,

no questions asked.

Are you really that fucking stupid?

You should change your name to "Stretch". How can a SANE person possibly find a parallel between knives and convicted felons owning 50 caliber machine guns?

Only a wack job liberal, of course.

Are you sitting in a bathtub full of SCISSORS right now?

The OP is mocking the rationale for gun control measures, including background checks

and size/type restrictions.

Obviously then he's mocking the idea of having laws against convicted felons buying 50 caliber machineguns.

Maybe though the OP will slink back in and admit that he knows the difference between a knife and a gun.

SPRING IS BASEBALL SEASON. O A KID COULD WALK DOWN THE SCHOOL HALL WAY AND WACK KIDDS OVER THE HEAD AND KILL HOW MANY???? AND THE STUPID LIBERAL ANSWER would be ban baseball bats!!!! ROFLMAO!

Should kids be able to buy machine guns, no questions asked? Just like a knife? Or a baseball bat?

Knives and baseball bats were designed as implements and not deadly weapons. Until someone comes up with a use for a gun that does not include killing humans, I will continue to respect the difference between ball bats, knives and guns.

Knives and baseball bats were designed as implements and not deadly weapons. Until someone comes up with a use for a gun that does not include killing humans, I will continue to respect the difference between ball bats, knives and guns.

Umm...how about putting food on the table? Jesus - get a clue. Oh and BTW - the "baseball bat" was the original "club".

That's too liberals, who have no sense whatsoever.

So are knives and that's why they should be illegal.

We aren't even getting yet to pressure cookers. Look at the devastation that they can cause.

As you've already shown with your OP, knives are not nearly as efficient a killing tool as guns are.

So? They still kill, just like guns.

And besides, Knives and pressure cookers have a purpose that doesn't involve violence. Can't say the same for guns

Yes, you can. I use my guns to target practice. It's a lot of fun.

I haven't actually killed paper lately.

Actually, not just like guns. Like you've so accurately pointed out 20 were attacked with a knife and there were no deaths. Guns are simply a much more efficient method of killing and knives serve a useful function in society other than harming other people.

That asshole Holy Rolling Bible thumping turd quotes Scripture to repress people then makes glib, idiotic comments when high school kids are bleeding in their school. Conservatives can keep him. No one with a conscience will.

Damn, you still aren't making any sense. At all.

What if the security guard had a gun?

He may have stopped the culprit before he cut so many students.

What if the security guard had a gun?

He may have stopped the culprit before he cut so many students.

As I hear it, they are now in the process of putting the "KNIFE FREE ZONE" signs up next to the "GUN FREE ZONE" signs.

That will surely put a stop to the madness! :badgrin:

Forum List

Back