Stable Genus Sends Troops Back To Syria

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
The U.S. military sent fresh forces on Saturday to secure oil fields in eastern Syria, two U.S. officials said, as part of a pivot from a decision earlier this month to pull most American troops out of the country. Just days earlier, the U.S. military began a haphazard retreat from northeastern Syria after President Trump abruptly ordered the majority of the 1,000 U.S. soldiers in Syria to leave the country.

U.S. Sends Forces to Protect Syrian Oil Fields

So I can count on all of you Trump supporting peaceniks, that cheered the removal of the troops a few days ago to march on Washington to protest the decision, breaking his promise, and putting our troops in danger. Right?

That is a reason Deep State wants to stay in Syria:

Moscow released photos it claims show the real reason the US wants to keep troops in eastern Syria: to protect the illegal oil trade and reap large profits. The black and white images are said to show scores of tanker trucks, supposedly loaded with crude oil, scattered in the oil-rich northeastern province of Deir ez-Zor. Dozens of trucks were spotted near the Daman oil-gathering facility, 42km east of the city of Deir ez-Zor, as well as near Mayadin.
upload_2019-10-26_12-48-41.png

A column of 22 fuel trucks was also located in the neighboring Al-Hasakah Province. The images were dated August and September this year. The trucks taking part in the smuggling operations are being protected by “US troops and the personnel of the US private military companies,” Defense Ministry spokesperson Major General Igor Konashenkov said.
upload_2019-10-26_12-49-2.png

What Washington is doing right now is seizing and holding the oilfields in eastern Syria under its armed control, which is tantamount to international state-sponsored banditry.

Russian MoD says US protects oil smugglers in Syria, offers aerial images as proof

The U.S. military sent fresh forces on Saturday to secure oil fields in eastern Syria, two U.S. officials said, as part of a pivot from a decision earlier this month to pull most American troops out of the country. Just days earlier, the U.S. military began a haphazard retreat from northeastern Syria after President Trump abruptly ordered the majority of the 1,000 U.S. soldiers in Syria to leave the country.

So I can count on all of you Trump supporting peaceniks, that cheered the removal of the troops a few days ago to march on Washington to protest the decision, breaking his promise, and putting our troops in danger. Right?
and we can definitely count on you people going insane with your TDS
Trump cut his fingernails/Trump wiped his A$$/Trump this Trump that
hahahahahahhaah
MAGA
mcdonalds.jpg

Trump has been true to his word and he will only commit Troops if it is worth the money...

Protecting oil fields pay better than protecting the Kurds...

We have been making terrible military mistakes at the very least from Nam forward.
Let even go back further, the US has been making terrible military mistakes since Korea, So this cannot be all blamed on Trump. Blame it on the fools that got us involved in the Middle East to begin with.

Uh retard, he said from the start we would protect the oil.

You're as stupid as you are dishonest.

U.S. to send ‘mechanized forces’ to secure Syrian oil fields

To prevent ISIS from getting revenue from the oil..............We know that in the past year or so our military and Russian military targeted oil tanker trucks in Syria. To remove a source of money for ISIS.....who were selling the hell out of the oil pretty much without a peep from Turkey. Imagine that..........Sunni Turkey pretty much helping ISIS.............

Not so shocking when the real goal for Turkey and the U.S.........under Obama ..........was to remove Assad.....Not under Trump........No such policy anymore...........awe shucks.........another legacy of Obama.

In regards to our forces going there for oil for U.S................lol............we are pumping massive amounts of oil out of the ground here. lol

Trump campaigned on getting out of useless wars of which any war in the middle east qualifies, I do not remember the war for oil stipulation. As far as I can tell Trump lied and did not remove the troops as promised

Trump has been true to his word and he will only commit Troops if it is worth the money...

Protecting it from getting into ISIS hands.
That oil would fund their cause very nicely.
The oil by law can't be used by any American government.

I see a compromise here. We really don't care about the oil there anyways...........except it falling into remnants of ISIS hands to get money.

I say we just blow the oil wells up and leave.............

There we go...........compromise...........

Trump campaigned on getting out of useless wars of which any war in the middle east qualifies, I do not remember the war for oil stipulation. As far as I can tell Trump lied and did not remove the troops as promised
He pulled back to avoid confrontation with Turkey...........not because we are scared of Turkey.........but because this is another blood fued..........ISIS is another story............our mission has been their destruction.....but not endless time line............

We get between the fued of Turkey and the Kurds.........endless War.........hopefully the oil is temporary........As I've already stated.............blow the dang oil wells up and leave..........solution........

If Trump goal was to protect the oil then why would he withdraw troops in the first place

The obvious answer is the lack of listening to his advisors vs listinening to a foreign country which has his named hotel

I am sure people in the government told his that this was a bad idea and exactly what would happen

Still he did it anyway and the results were predictable

But he does not care, he believes that he can make the right decision because they call him TRUMP

Trump did a move and it was the wrong move

be a man and take the blame

if you send in troops after withdrawing troops

if you have to get Turkey to agree to a cease fire

if prisoners are no longer prisoners

then it was a bad decision like most of his decision

its clearly his decision making is based on what pleases him and not on any thought out strategy for the benefit of America.

oops I forgot his goal is to make america great again even if cause people to die well at least its not americans dying yet

if trump has a foreign policy it is nonexistent and dependent on who he can get along with or who tolerates him

If Trump goal was to protect the oil then why would he withdraw troops in the first place

The obvious answer is the lack of listening to his advisors vs listinening to a foreign country which has his named hotel

I am sure people in the government told his that this was a bad idea and exactly what would happen

But he does not care, he believes that he can make the right decision because they call him TRUMP

its clearly his decision making is based on what pleases him and not on any thought out strategy for the benefit of America.

oops I forgot his goal is to make america great again even if cause people to die well at least its not americans dying yet

if trump has a foreign policy it is nonexistent and dependent on who he can get along with or who tolerates him
Long winded TDS..........

2 different equations as I already stated.............one situation Kurds versus Turks.....we withdrew because that is a new scenario..............Other against ISIS.........and hopefully temp movement at most..........

The Middle East is quick sand...........and has befuddled leaders for a very long time.
What do we have in the Middle East.

1. A Cold War between Saudi Arabia and Iran.
2. Civil Wars between various groups.
3. Religious War from Radical Islamic groups.

No one has the answers to the region...........If Ghandi couldn't do it...........then No one can there.........

Because open war with a NATO ally is a really bad idea.

Are you Communists really this dumb?

Agreed, but with reservations to the path Turkey is on..............They are moving in the direction of Theology in their Gov't...........and have elected a leader that calls for a new Ottoman Empire. Moving away from Secularism...............

That isn't a good sign..........and we may very well have to throw them out of NATO for it at a later date.

And those troops he brought home had to have Hamburger Helper to make it back to Syria in time..

He's invited the Kurds to resettle to near the oil fields

That appears to be your conclusion so thing about why would you suggest it

You don't go to war with an ally, you negotiate because you can negotiate with them and reach an agreement

Forum List

Back