Stable Genus Sends Troops Back To Syria

The U.S. military sent fresh forces on Saturday to secure oil fields in eastern Syria, two U.S. officials said, as part of a pivot from a decision earlier this month to pull most American troops out of the country. Just days earlier, the U.S. military began a haphazard retreat from northeastern Syria after President Trump abruptly ordered the majority of the 1,000 U.S. soldiers in Syria to leave the country.

U.S. Sends Forces to Protect Syrian Oil Fields

So I can count on all of you Trump supporting peaceniks, that cheered the removal of the troops a few days ago to march on Washington to protest the decision, breaking his promise, and putting our troops in danger. Right?

Uh retard, he said from the start we would protect the oil.

You're as stupid as you are dishonest.
And those troops he brought home had to have Hamburger Helper to make it back to Syria in time..
They never went home...........they redeployed to safer places temporarily...........To Iraq mainly.........and low and behold the Iraqis said they didn't give them permission to be there.

Iraqis .......ungrateful bastards they are.

The U.S. military sent fresh forces on Saturday to secure oil fields in eastern Syria, two U.S. officials said, as part of a pivot from a decision earlier this month to pull most American troops out of the country. Just days earlier, the U.S. military began a haphazard retreat from northeastern Syria after President Trump abruptly ordered the majority of the 1,000 U.S. soldiers in Syria to leave the country.

So I can count on all of you Trump supporting peaceniks, that cheered the removal of the troops a few days ago to march on Washington to protest the decision, breaking his promise, and putting our troops in danger. Right?

And those troops he brought home had to have Hamburger Helper to make it back to Syria in time..
They never went home...........they redeployed to safer places temporarily...........To Iraq mainly.........and low and behold the Iraqis said they didn't give them permission to be there.

The US can't go anywhere it wants with a red carpet reception.

The US can't go anywhere it wants with a red carpet reception.
The only red carpet in the Middle East are those carpets soaked in blood...........from the madness of the middle East......

I again say.............blow the oil fields to hell and leave.

What do we have in the Middle East.

1. A Cold War between Saudi Arabia and Iran.
2. Civil Wars between various groups.
3. Religious War from Radical Islamic groups.
Ok so pull our troops out of harm's way, a long way away. then let the various groups/religions fight it out for themselves. Let the best man win. No concern of ours,

I don't have cable, so I can't watch Fox news, so I would appreciate it if somebody can tell me if it is a good thing for our armed forces are in Syria today? You can't follow the game without a program.

Forum List

Back