Stacey Abrams?Seriously?Democrat Response.Is This The Best The Democrats Can Come Up With?

This person who apparently her claim to fame is she LOST AN ELECTION AND REFUSED TO ADMIT SHE LOST is giving the Democrat response to the SOTU!!!

Is this really the best the Democrats can do???

She holds no political office and her politics, apparently, are very extreme to the left!!!

Don't the Democrats have any normal people anymore???
------------------ she lost the Georgia Governors race a few weeks ago and she is a Gun Controller . Apparently the 'dems' want to showcase her as Special and the wave of the future . One guy on the board that I laugh at is very annoyed that she lost [chuckle] . Oh and by the way , she is friend to the 'black panthers' and [I think] 'calypso louie' .

This person who apparently her claim to fame is she LOST AN ELECTION AND REFUSED TO ADMIT SHE LOST is giving the Democrat response to the SOTU!!!

She holds no political office and her politics, apparently, are very extreme to the left!!!

Tissue, snowflake?

Aren't you the same crybaby who wet his pants last week because some author you never heard of was running for President?

You seem to have a thing for melting into a puddle over what other people are doing. Why is that exactly?

Oh and this just in ---- there's no reason you have to "hold office" to make a speech. Who knew.
He's INCEL...simply cannot handle women....especially women who are not subservient to the concept of white males.

Trump and Abrams are opposites!!!

Trump won his election and is now the most powerful man in the world!!!

Abrams lost her election, and has no power at all!!!

Also, she's a SORE LOSER!!!

Butthurt level approaching critical. Stand clear, could be messy. :eek:

I did warn you.

Aren't you the same crybaby who wet his pants last week because some author you never heard of was running for President?

You seem to have a thing for melting into a puddle over what other people are doing. Why is that exactly?

Oh and this just in ---- there's no reason you have to "hold office" to make a speech. Who knew.
He's INCEL...simply cannot handle women....especially women who are not subservient to the concept of white males.

That makes sense. The author candidate he melted into a puddle over was also a woman.

I gather that he's morbidly afraid of what this Abrams person has to say and is trying everything he can think of to discredit her before she even begins. That's some serious intimidation. Reminds one of the whole Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez obsession.

Okay, he's convinced me. Now I'll have to watch her.

now we wait for Stacey Abrahams,,,i wonder if she will drinking from a 2 litre bottle of diet doc. pepper as she attempts to speak in proper english

It's hilarious that the Dems have a rebuttal rehearsed. Before the President has even given his address. It's as if they feel that no matter what he says... They absolutely must say something to the contrary, or negative.

You must be new to all this. A response from the opposition party is de rigeur after a SOTU speech. Happens every time.

Maybe you should stick with topics you know.

My god that loser bitch is an embarrassment to the Democrat Party. Just shows how bat shit crazy they are nowadays.

Stacy Abrams is a complete idiot who just misses shitstain obama ohhhh sooooo much.

She sees herself as a general in the free shit army.

is she missing a tooth?
Stop embarrassing your mother.

But...
stacey-abrams-lost-by-thaaaaaaaaaaaaat-much-it-was-close-37639807.png

Forum List

Back