Staffer Accuses Joe Biden of Penetrative Forcible Sexual Assault

Penetrative. Beyond is normal groping.
#BelieveAllWomen

She worked in his office and says Biden has retaliated since the assault.

View attachment 315302

"I forgot to press charges 26 years ago because I had laundry to do", the alleged victim said. ""But now that He's running for President, I no longer have laundry to do".

Has Biden been sued for child rape like Trump? Biden has never been accused of raping a 14 year old like Trump. Trump is also being sued now for defamation regarding a rape. What is the status of that case?
Trump was never sued for child rape. A woman wrote a piece of delusional fiction. Because it was never served he was never sued
I attached A link. Read the law suit. Trump and Epstein were best pals. That girl was telling the truth.
You're a liar like all you vermin.
74,000 posts and maybe 2 are worthwhile.

Has Biden been sued for child rape like Trump? Biden has never been accused of raping a 14 year old like Trump. Trump is also being sued now for defamation regarding a rape. What is the status of that case?
Trump was never sued for child rape. A woman wrote a piece of delusional fiction. Because it was never served he was never sued
I attached A link. Read the law suit. Trump and Epstein were best pals. That girl was telling the truth.

So all you have is speculation, nothing else, no evidence, just gossip and speculation. Thanks for the info. You have as much as the girl has on Biden and the same with Kavanaugh. It seems that your bigotry is your deciding factor on guilt or innocence.

So all you have is speculation, nothing else, no evidence, just gossip and speculation. Thanks for the info. You have as much as the girl has on Biden and the same with Kavanaugh. It seems that your bigotry is your deciding factor on guilt or innocence.
Listen Hoss, I linked to a website. If the lawsuit was libelous why didn’t Trump sue the attorneys and the plaintiff for libel? He could have. I mean there are serious allegations in the Complaint that he beat the girl and forcibly raped her. Why or why did he not sue them for damages or seek attorney fees from them or have the plaintiff‘s attorneys disciplined or take any action to restore his “reputation”.

Trump sues at the drop of the hat. He ran from this as fast as he could. Why or why?

Last edited:
Libbies.....you wanted Guilt by Accusation....you got Guilt by Accusation.

Suck it up.

Wallow in it.
What's a crime anymore? War crimes aren't. Unconstitutional endless wars undertaken fraudulently aren't. Torture isn't. Being arrested without due process isn't. Being murdered isn't, depending. Senators hiding a coming pandemic from the public to engage in insider trading sodomizing the 401Ks of the working and underclass isn't. Even a child sex trafficking ring that served the american aristocracy for decades amounted to nothing but the central figure being found dead in his cell, Ghislaine Maxwell left to disappear like smoke in an autumn wind. and Bill Clinton, Don Trump, Allan Dershowitz and Bonnie Prince Andy still around and on your tv's. No more interest. The untouchables. The aristocracy.

The rule of law here is a farce. That's one of many additive reasons this society has devolved like it has, only one of many parts mind ya. And we all joined in, like you just did here. We all sat, and, watched, and went along. We all did, blame is bullshit, punkass. So we cheer our teams of crooks like it was fantasy football.

Just like a failed system that insists upon doubling down on the sos and awaiting another outcome. Which is what is coming as a halfass response to the pandemic. That might pull up short this time, time will tell. The situation is not in good hands. You partisanshitheads can quibble over who's least crookier now. I don't cull 'em. The action is the action and the actions are only endemic because we have allowed it. They don't care if we don't put pressure on them.

Fake news night.

Honestly I have to wonder about the smarts of Trumpers who start threads like this. Trump has more skeletons in his closet than Arlington. Biden has issues but nothing in Trump’s league.

We had a thread last week saying that Biden lied about his college marks while campaigning in the 1980's. That was in the title of the thread. My comments was that you're saying Biden lied about his marks from more than 50 years ago, more than 30 years. Trump has lied to the American public more than 16,000 times just since he was elected.

The problem with claiming that the other guy running against Trump is that whatever you might try to say about the opponent, whatever smear you make, Trump is proveable worse - less moral, less honest, and less deserving of your vote based on morals, character, intelligence, experience, or success as a business man and entreprenneur. Because no matter how you compare the opposition to Trump, Trump comes up as second best. And that would be true even if Trump were running against Richard Nixon.

So you don’t believe the woman? You believed Ford. Without more evidence, I believe neither.
There was evidence with Ford.

No there wasn’t. She claimed Kavanaugh assaulted her at a place she can’t remember on a year and time she can’t remember. She said other people were there, those people she said were their can’t remember being there and her next friend at the time doesn’t remember being there and neither does Kavanaugh. What evidence does she have?

She did under oath. Podcast if I recall isn't under oath.

That isn’t evidence, it is testimony and accusations with no one who remembers anything about it. Not even her best friend remembers anything about it. Just like with Biden, it is one person’s word against another.

Listen Hoss, I linked to a website. If the lawsuit was libelous why didn’t Trump sue the attorneys and the plaintiff for libel? He could have. I mean there are serious allegations that he beat the girl and forcibly raped her. Why or why did he not sue them or seek attorney fees from them or have the attorney s disciplined or take any action to restore his “reputation”.
Can you imagine that sensitive little overcompensating pink mushroom dick passing up a law suit opportunity?

Honestly I have to wonder about the smarts of Trumpers who start threads like this. Trump has more skeletons in his closet than Arlington. Biden has issues but nothing in Trump’s league.

We had a thread last week saying that Biden lied about his college marks while campaigning in the 1980's. That was in the title of the thread. My comments was that you're saying Biden lied about his marks from more than 50 years ago, more than 30 years. Trump has lied to the American public more than 16,000 times just since he was elected.

The problem with claiming that the other guy running against Trump is that whatever you might try to say about the opponent, whatever smear you make, Trump is proveable worse - less moral, less honest, and less deserving of your vote based on morals, character, intelligence, experience, or success as a business man and entreprenneur. Because no matter how you compare the opposition to Trump, Trump comes up as second best. And that would be true even if Trump were running against Richard Nixon.

So you don’t believe the woman? You believed Ford. Without more evidence, I believe neither.

I dont believe all women should be automatically believed. Like men, they can lie as well.

I thought with Ford it was more complicated, a bunch of perpetually drunk partying priveledged teens. Impossible to really know what happened (and badly handled) and they were minors. I think she fully believed what happened to her but that doesnt mean it did. Memory is a tricky thing.

On this one, it is odd. She complained about harassment that had occurred....but never mentioned this until now?

I would agree. Going back 30 or 40 years ago is tough to take seriously. With Ford, I believed she believed something happened but like you said memory is a tricky thing.

What makes it odder still....https://www.dailydot.com/debug/joe-biden-russian-agent/

Listen Hoss, I linked to a website. If the lawsuit was libelous why didn’t Trump sue the attorneys and the plaintiff for libel? He could have. I mean there are serious allegations that he beat the girl and forcibly raped her. Why or why did he not sue them or seek attorney fees from them or have the attorney s disciplined or take any action to restore his “reputation”.
Can you imagine that sensitive little overcompensating pink mushroom dick passing up a law suit opportunity?
Exactly. An a innocent man would have sought restitution. Not Trump he never said a word. Suspicious in itself.

Exactly. An a innocent man would have sought restitution. Not Trump he never said a word. Suspicious in itself.

an innocent man tries to ignore crazy bitchs,,,

No there wasn’t. She claimed Kavanaugh assaulted her at a place she can’t remember on a year and time she can’t remember. She said other people were there, those people she said were their can’t remember being there and her next friend at the time doesn’t remember being there and neither does Kavanaugh. What evidence does she have?

That isn’t evidence, it is testimony and accusations with no one who remembers anything about it. Not even her best friend remembers anything about it. Just like with Biden, it is one person’s word against another.
This kind of thing will go on for months to avoid serious discussions of policy, distract from the pandemic and will lend itself quite nicely to another Reality America Show election cycle. Who's less naughty. That means it's still acceptable. The lessor of the two evils is a trap.

No, you don't get Don. He's simply never responsible.

Fake news night.

Who said anything about fake news? I need to see evidence. Ford had none, this girl accusing Biden has none and the one accusing Trump has no evidence.
John Law is trying to claim that Trump is guilty is because Epstein was his friend, if that is true then anyone who at one time or another knew Epstein is guilty of child rape. That is stupid logic.

Trump has filed over 3000 lawsuits. He sues everybody. You really think he would not have sued her if he thought it was worthwhile? Trump went after Avenatti? Why not this girl?

You know why? Because Trump did not want it to go to trial. He wanted it to go away. Trump knew what he had done and wanted it to go away as fast as possible.

In Don's mind they all are so it's all good. I don't mind, I know what he is. He's been in the public eye for decades. He's an attention whore. He didn't go viral, he was pre-digital revolution. What Don did was metastasize.

So you buy your pussy too?

This kind of thing will go on for months to avoid serious discussions of policy, distract from the pandemic and will lend itself quite nicely to another Reality America Show election cycle. Who's less naughty. That means it's still acceptable. The lessor of the two evils is a trap.

I think Biden will say "I don't remember"

And in this case, I will believe that will be true.

Fake news night.

Who said anything about fake news? I need to see evidence. Ford had none, this girl accusing Biden has none and the one accusing Trump has no evidence.
John Law is trying to claim that Trump is guilty is because Epstein was his friend, if that is true then anyone who at one time or another knew Epstein is guilty of child rape. That is stupid logic.
Wrong..You either have not read my posts or failed to understand them. Re-read them and try again. Get your head out of Trump’s backside. It is affecting your rationality. Read the complaint; look at Trump’s past behavior; look at Trump’s words; look at the other lawsuits against Trump; look athe other allegations of rape against Trump. Think again when you come up from air. The girl was telling the truth.

Last edited:
You're a liar like all you vermin.
74,000 posts and maybe 2 are worthwhile.
Classic progstain Deflection.

Forum List

Back