Staffer Accuses Joe Biden of Penetrative Forcible Sexual Assault

Has Biden been sued for child rape like Trump? Biden has never been accused of raping a 14 year old like Trump. Trump is also being sued now for defamation regarding a rape. What is the status of that case?
Trump was never sued for child rape. A woman wrote a piece of delusional fiction. Because it was never served he was never sued
I attached A link. Read the law suit. Trump and Epstein were best pals. That girl was telling the truth.

So all you have is speculation, nothing else, no evidence, just gossip and speculation. Thanks for the info. You have as much as the girl has on Biden and the same with Kavanaugh. It seems that your bigotry is your deciding factor on guilt or innocence.
Fake news night.

Who said anything about fake news? I need to see evidence. Ford had none, this girl accusing Biden has none and the one accusing Trump has no evidence.
John Law is trying to claim that Trump is guilty is because Epstein was his friend, if that is true then anyone who at one time or another knew Epstein is guilty of child rape. That is stupid logic.

when did it get confirmed epstein was trumps friend???

last I heard trump had him kicked out of a party,,,

Has Biden been sued for child rape like Trump? Biden has never been accused of raping a 14 year old like Trump. Trump is also being sued now for defamation regarding a rape. What is the status of that case?
Trump was never sued for child rape. A woman wrote a piece of delusional fiction. Because it was never served he was never sued
I attached A link. Read the law suit. Trump and Epstein were best pals. That girl was telling the truth.

So all you have is speculation, nothing else, no evidence, just gossip and speculation. Thanks for the info. You have as much as the girl has on Biden and the same with Kavanaugh. It seems that your bigotry is your deciding factor on guilt or innocence.
Fake news night.

Who said anything about fake news? I need to see evidence. Ford had none, this girl accusing Biden has none and the one accusing Trump has no evidence.
John Law is trying to claim that Trump is guilty is because Epstein was his friend, if that is true then anyone who at one time or another knew Epstein is guilty of child rape. That is stupid logic.

Flight logs; private islands and airports for those so amused, law and order in pocket so they can cut loose, children for tasting and they got the jack, as Ghislaine Maxwell, slips out the back.

Also:

Bill Clinton
Allan Dershowitz
Bonnie Prince Andy

That's why Epstein had to go.

So that the digging through the decades of aristocratic clientele would flame out.

Fake news night.

so?

Listen Hoss, I linked to a website. If the lawsuit was libelous why didn’t Trump sue the attorneys and the plaintiff for libel? He could have. I mean there are serious allegations that he beat the girl and forcibly raped her. Why or why did he not sue them or seek attorney fees from them or have the attorney s disciplined or take any action to restore his “reputation”.
Can you imagine that sensitive little overcompensating pink mushroom dick passing up a law suit opportunity?
Exactly. An a innocent man would have sought restitution. Not Trump he never said a word. Suspicious in itself.

an innocent man tries to ignore crazy bitchs,,,

In Don's mind they all are so it's all good. I don't mind, I know what he is. He's been in the public eye for decades. He's an attention whore. He didn't go viral, he was pre-digital revolution. What Don did was metastasize.

So you buy your pussy too?

people actually pay for pussy???
I never had that problem,,,

Fake news night.

so?
so what???

Honestly I have to wonder about the smarts of Trumpers who start threads like this. Trump has more skeletons in his closet than Arlington. Biden has issues but nothing in Trump’s league.

We had a thread last week saying that Biden lied about his college marks while campaigning in the 1980's. That was in the title of the thread. My comments was that you're saying Biden lied about his marks from more than 50 years ago, more than 30 years. Trump has lied to the American public more than 16,000 times just since he was elected.

The problem with claiming that the other guy running against Trump is that whatever you might try to say about the opponent, whatever smear you make, Trump is proveable worse - less moral, less honest, and less deserving of your vote based on morals, character, intelligence, experience, or success as a business man and entreprenneur. Because no matter how you compare the opposition to Trump, Trump comes up as second best. And that would be true even if Trump were running against Richard Nixon.

So you don’t believe the woman? You believed Ford. Without more evidence, I believe neither.
There was evidence with Ford.

No there wasn’t. She claimed Kavanaugh assaulted her at a place she can’t remember on a year and time she can’t remember. She said other people were there, those people she said were their can’t remember being there and her next friend at the time doesn’t remember being there and neither does Kavanaugh. What evidence does she have?

She did under oath. Podcast if I recall isn't under oath.

That isn’t evidence, it is testimony and accusations with no one who remembers anything about it. Not even her best friend remembers anything about it. Just like with Biden, it is one person’s word against another.
This kind of thing will go on for months to avoid serious discussions of policy, distract from the pandemic and will lend itself quite nicely to another Reality America Show election cycle. Who's less naughty. That means it's still acceptable. The lessor of the two evils is a trap.

I agree, we talk over the silly stuff while the important issues fall to the side. I refuse to vote for the lesser of two evils because you always wind up with evil.

Honestly I have to wonder about the smarts of Trumpers who start threads like this. Trump has more skeletons in his closet than Arlington. Biden has issues but nothing in Trump’s league.

We had a thread last week saying that Biden lied about his college marks while campaigning in the 1980's. That was in the title of the thread. My comments was that you're saying Biden lied about his marks from more than 50 years ago, more than 30 years. Trump has lied to the American public more than 16,000 times just since he was elected.

The problem with claiming that the other guy running against Trump is that whatever you might try to say about the opponent, whatever smear you make, Trump is proveable worse - less moral, less honest, and less deserving of your vote based on morals, character, intelligence, experience, or success as a business man and entreprenneur. Because no matter how you compare the opposition to Trump, Trump comes up as second best. And that would be true even if Trump were running against Richard Nixon.

So you don’t believe the woman? You believed Ford. Without more evidence, I believe neither.

No there wasn’t. She claimed Kavanaugh assaulted her at a place she can’t remember on a year and time she can’t remember. She said other people were there, those people she said were their can’t remember being there and her next friend at the time doesn’t remember being there and neither does Kavanaugh. What evidence does she have?

That isn’t evidence, it is testimony and accusations with no one who remembers anything about it. Not even her best friend remembers anything about it. Just like with Biden, it is one person’s word against another.
This kind of thing will go on for months to avoid serious discussions of policy, distract from the pandemic and will lend itself quite nicely to another Reality America Show election cycle. Who's less naughty. That means it's still acceptable. The lessor of the two evils is a trap.

I agree, we talk over the silly stuff while the important issues fall to the side. I refuse to vote for the lesser of two evils because you always wind up with evil.

And here we shall go again. Don and Biden? Fvck me.

Here I found a photo of her.
Christine-Blasey-Ford-1-725x375.jpg

Listen Hoss, I linked to a website. If the lawsuit was libelous why didn’t Trump sue the attorneys and the plaintiff for libel? He could have. I mean there are serious allegations that he beat the girl and forcibly raped her. Why or why did he not sue them or seek attorney fees from them or have the attorney s disciplined or take any action to restore his “reputation”.
[/QUO

Listen Hoss, I linked to a website. If the lawsuit was libelous why didn’t Trump sue the attorneys and the plaintiff for libel? He could have. I mean there are serious allegations in the Complaint that he beat the girl and forcibly raped her. Why or why did he not sue them for damages or seek attorney fees from them or have the attorney s disciplined or take any action to restore his “reputation”.

Ttump sues at the drop of the hat. He ran from this as fast as he could. Why or why?
I followed this case from the beginning. Trump ran from nothing. This silly woman thought all she would have to do was file a complaint and that would cause a Trump disaster.

It was first filed in pro per. Without an attorney by the woman in California. That was dismissed for lack of jurisdiction. Then she filed in New York again without an attorney. She never served the complaint and it eventually landed on the court docket for dismissal for lack of prosecution. At the hearing the woman was told she must serve the complaint on Donald Trump even if she had to serve by substitution or publication. She was told to get an attorney.

After a long search with every attorney turning her down she found a patent attorney in New Jersey that thought she should have her day in court. But she still refused to serve the complaint. She also refused to answer any questions or provide additional information. The attorney withdrew. This time the judge told the woman to drop the case rather than have it dismissed. She was warned not to file it again.

Your own links told you this case was dropped years ago. There are no attorneys to sue. There are no attorney fees to get since no attorney did anything on this case. No attorney no attorney need be disciplined. The poor guy from New Jersey never really did anything. This woman was sailing this boat all by herself. She never left the dock.

Suing her is a waste. She has nothing. When she filed these documents with the court she didn't even have to pay filing fees. It might have been just a case of her thinking Trump would have paid off right away to avoid the publicity.

Read your own links. The case was dropped. Trump never ran away.

You don't get it , JL. Biden is of the ideology which states that people are required to Prove their innocence. Time to hold the libs to the same standards as they held Kavanaugh. Sleepy Joe can prove , beyond a reasonable doubt, that he is innocent.

Trump isn't of that ideology.

The key right now is for Liberals to live by the same rules that they have for everyone else.

Fake news night.

Wrong..You either have not read my posts or failed to understand them. Re-read them and try again. Get your head out of Trump’s ass. It is affecting your rationality. Read the complaint; look at Trump’s past behavior; look at Trump’s words; look at the other lawsuits against Trump; look athe other allegations of rape against Trump. Think again when you come up from air.

I don’t like Trump, never voted for him nor will I vote for him. The girls case keeps getting thrown out of court, you now jump off the Epstein BS and move to another angle. It seems when you get trapped you change to a new angle.

[/QUO

Listen Hoss, I linked to a website. If the lawsuit was libelous why didn’t Trump sue the attorneys and the plaintiff for libel? He could have. I mean there are serious allegations in the Complaint that he beat the girl and forcibly raped her. Why or why did he not sue them for damages or seek attorney fees from them or have the attorney s disciplined or take any action to restore his “reputation”.

Ttump sues at the drop of the hat. He ran from this as fast as he could. Why or why?
I followed this case from the beginning. Trump ran from nothing. This silly woman thought all she would have to do was file a complaint and that would cause a Trump disaster.

It was first filed in pro per. Without an attorney by the woman in California. That was dismissed for lack of jurisdiction. Then she filed in New York again without an attorney. She never served the complaint and it eventually landed on the court docket for dismissal for lack of prosecution. At the hearing the woman was told she must serve the complaint on Donald Trump even if she had to serve by substitution or publication. She was told to get an attorney.

After a long search with every attorney turning her down she found a patent attorney in New Jersey that thought she should have her day in court. But she still refused to serve the complaint. She also refused to answer any questions or provide additional information. The attorney withdrew. This time the judge told the woman to drop the case rather than have it dismissed. She was warned not to file it again.

Your own links told you this case was dropped years ago. There are no attorneys to sue. There are no attorney fees to get since no attorney did anything on this case. No attorney no attorney need be disciplined. The poor guy from New Jersey never really did anything. This woman was sailing this boat all by herself. She never left the dock.

Suing her is a waste. She has nothing. When she filed these documents with the court she didn't even have to pay filing fees. It might have been just a case of her thinking Trump would have paid off right away to avoid the publicity.

She had attorneys when she refiled in New York. She had two attorneys. Mason and Meagher.

Does anyone else see this as all too convenient since Cuomo has been getting all of this free air time, blasting Trump and then praising him whenever he thinks it is to his advantage?

Cuomo isn't going to be seen as a moderate, his affiliation with Far Left CNN really doesn't make it that realistic or believable.

Fake news night.

Trump paled around with him from what I understood, doesn’t mean he did anything illegal.

[/QUO

She had attorneys when she refiled in New York. She had two attorneys. Mason and Meagher.
and what is the current standing of her case???

And here we shall go again. Don and Biden? Fvck me.

Yep, we aren’t getting the best candidates anymore, we are getting power hungry politicians that look for their own interests.

Kennedy got away with it, because in those days the media protected the president. Then, starting with Bill Clinton, the media reported it, but Americans no longer cared if their president sexually assaulted women. Today, it's practically cheered on !

Forum List

Back