🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stand and fight!

You want to take direct action instead of talking?

Enlist.

Why? If all you liberals do is talk and negotiate, why don't you become a diplomat?

I'll tell you what I tell the other anti war freaks out there who oppose sending their sons and/or daughters off to war:

They chose to enlist. They chose to embrace the risk. Who are we to tell them not to? What good are they to America if they aren't allowed to defend her and her allies?

Shut up. You've never said those words to anyone in person and you know it.

Liberals act.....judiciously and with purpose. And....not out of fear.

Answer the question, you crybaby.

Who are you to control the choices of others? They chose. Or... are you suddenly not as "pro choice" as you claim to be?

You are a person, are you not? So, I just did say that, from one living, breathing person to another living, breathing person. From me to you.

You said it to me.....you've never said it to anyone IN REAL LIFE. You lying poser.

Answer the question, you crybaby. Who are you to make the choice for someone who wants to enlist in the military? It's their life to live, not yours. And as far as I'm aware, this IS real life. So, I think I just did say it to someone in real life. You.

As for "Liberals act judiciously, and with purpose. And not out of fear."

Oh really? Then why are you sooo scared to put boots on the ground? You negotiate, you talk, you pontificate to other about the immorality of military action, all out of fear, not out of purpose.

You enlist to obey orders, not to do as you please.

There is no support for your claim that inaction is causing terrorist attacks.

There is no support your claim that taking no action averts terrorist attacks either. Want to explain that little gem?

ISIS isn't attacking the Chinese. ISIS isn't attacking Brazil. ISIS isn't attacking South Africa.

How many troops do those nations have meddling in ME affairs?

Why? If all you liberals do is talk and negotiate, why don't you become a diplomat?

I'll tell you what I tell the other anti war freaks out there who oppose sending their sons and/or daughters off to war:

They chose to enlist. They chose to embrace the risk. Who are we to tell them not to? What good are they to America if they aren't allowed to defend her and her allies?

Who are you to control the choices of others? They chose. Or... are you suddenly not as "pro choice" as you claim to be?

You are a person, are you not? So, I just did say that, from one living, breathing person to another living, breathing person. From me to you.

You said it to me.....you've never said it to anyone IN REAL LIFE. You lying poser.

Answer the question, you crybaby. Who are you to make the choice for someone who wants to enlist in the military? It's their life to live, not yours. And as far as I'm aware, this IS real life. So, I think I just did say it to someone in real life. You.

Oh really? Then why are you sooo scared to put boots on the ground? You negotiate, you talk, you pontificate to other about the immorality of military action, all out of fear, not out of purpose.

Now you're getting it. But what good is enlisting if all I'm going to do is sit at base, letting my skills rust, while the allies of my country are left to their own devices?

Last edited:

Now you're getting it. But what good is enlisting if I'll I'm going to do is sit at base, letting my skills rust, while the allies of my country are left to their own devices?

You are speaking out of school, junior. You are making an ass of yourself.

There is no support your claim that taking no action averts terrorist attacks either. Want to explain that little gem?

ISIS isn't attacking the Chinese. ISIS isn't attacking Brazil. ISIS isn't attacking South Africa.

How many troops do those nations have meddling in ME affairs?

Yet China has vowed to assist France in combating terrorism.

China's Xi says willing to join France in combating terrorism

Of all people, you preach what is good for the collective, so, what better way to ensure the welfare and common good of the collective than to take action? What happens when peace through the pen fails? All that's left to do is to pick up the sword.

Now you're getting it. But what good is enlisting if I'll I'm going to do is sit at base, letting my skills rust, while the allies of my country are left to their own devices?

You are speaking out of school, junior. You are making an ass of yourself.

No, I'm speaking from my own, free, mind. You? You're talking out of your ass.

It's truly unfortunate that it doesn't penetrate Muslim's thick skulls that the support of these senseless actions only shows the misery of their existence and the need for them to accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior. War may be the answer but until then I'll stick with expressing my Christianity faith and won't be terrorized, intimidated, nor converted to their hate. I pray that we as a nation become more vocal in our offer to help guide them towards internal peace, something our leaders are resistant to do because of their fear to offend.

Okay, Carbine, LL,

Explain this to me then. How will you negotiate with these terrorists? By what means will you go about it? How will you convince them to drop their weapons and bring about peace? How will you even get them to the table?

To me, that kind of endeavor is impossible. This is like the prey trying to negotiate its way out of becoming the predators next meal.

Okay, Carbine, LL,

Explain this to me then. How will you negotiate with these terrorists? By what means will you go about it? How will you convince them to drop their weapons and bring about peace? How will you even get them to the table?

To me, that kind of endeavor is impossible. This is like the prey trying to negotiate its way out of becoming the predators next meal.
Why do you demand that other people justify a policy that you've just invented?
I haven't seen anyone proposing negotiation.

Okay, Carbine, LL,

I haven't seen anyone proposing negotiation.

Exactly. My policy is to find and arrest or kill known terrorists before they act. Once they act......they often kill themselves.....so that's kind of too late.

The OP wants to wage war from his living room....taking out hundreds or thousands of innocent Muslims for every terrorist neutralized. And he thinks judicious action is the same thing as no action.....because he needs to feel like he's doing something.

Get off that sofa and enlist, fatboy. Your country needs you. There are donuts to eat!

Why can't you justify a policy of non-intervention?

The OP wants to wage war from his living room....taking out hundreds or thousands of innocent Muslims for every terrorist neutralized.

Sure, you weren't saying that when we took out OBL, now were you?

How many innocent Muslims must die before someone acts? What about the Yazidi Christians?

Get off that sofa and enlist, fatboy. Your country needs you. There are donuts to eat!

Well then, I'll just get fat at the base, waiting on orders to do my duty. I mean of all I people I should know, lack of exercise makes one fat. :p

The liberal response to this thread is akin to a firefighter being afraid to put the fire out. All you have to do is point and shoot.

Rather simple concept.

There is nothing to support your claim that taking no action averts terrorist attacks either. Want to explain that little gem?
When did he make that claim?

"No boots on the ground!"

You are pretending to not know what that means. Words and phrases....to you...are nothing more than opportunities to obfuscate and drag on the discussion until your "opponents" get bored and leave.

No boots on the ground = no full scale military invasion and occupation.

And.....you know it.

Forum List

Back