🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stand and fight!

Clayton would rather let more people die at the hands of radical Islam rather than to take more direct action. Talking is the only policy directive Democrats have.

You want to take direct action instead of talking?

Enlist.

Why? If all you liberals do is talk and negotiate, why don't you become a diplomat?

I'll tell you what I tell the other anti war freaks out there who oppose sending their sons and/or daughters off to war:

They chose to enlist. They chose to embrace the risk. Who are we to tell them not to? What good are they to America if they aren't allowed to defend her and her allies?

Shut up. You've never said those words to anyone in person and you know it.

Liberals act.....judiciously and with purpose. And....not out of fear.

Clayton would rather let more people die at the hands of radical Islam rather than to take more direct action. Talking is the only policy directive Democrats have.

Enlist.

Why? If all you liberals do is talk and negotiate, why don't you become a diplomat?

I'll tell you what I tell the other anti war freaks out there who oppose sending their sons and/or daughters off to war:

They chose to enlist. They chose to embrace the risk. Who are we to tell them not to? What good are they to America if they aren't allowed to defend her and her allies?

Enlist to prove that there's a difference between you and the people who don't want to fight and die for the shithole of the Middle East.

If you're willing to give up your life for the sake the Iraqis, or for the French for that matter, prove it.

I'm not about to do it, and in that sense, you're no different than I am.

Enlist.

Answer the question, you crybaby.

Who are you to control the choices of others? They chose. Or... are you suddenly not as "pro choice" as you claim to be?

You are a person, are you not? So, I just did say that, from one living, breathing person to another living, breathing person. From me to you.

Enlist.

And what if they chose to enlist to fight for a fake cause sold to them by the propagandists in the media and the self-aggrandisers in the government and the war profiteers and the couch warriors?
What if they are sent off nobly believing that they are fighting to defend their country but it's all a lie?

I wonder if that might happen.

Enlist.

Who are you to control the choices of others? They chose. Or... are you suddenly not as "pro choice" as you claim to be?

You are a person, are you not? So, I just did say that, from one living, breathing person to another living, breathing person. From me to you.
You're absolutely right...everyone has the right to be deceived into offering their life for a false cause.

Enlist to prove that there's a difference between you and the people who don't want to fight and die for the shithole of the Middle East.

Don't need to. We already have those who are willing and able to do the same. They chose to take that risk. You? You're averse to taking risks. Your passivity is disgusting.

Enlist.

You said it to me.....you've never said it to anyone IN REAL LIFE. You lying poser.

Nice try. If you're no different from me, or vise versa, you'd be wanting to take direct action too. Or I'd want to take a passive approach, to avoid boots on the ground if at all possible.

But, fortunately, Carbine, I was blessed to be nothing like you.

Don't need to. We already have those who are willing and able to do the same. They chose to take that risk. You? You're averse to taking risks. Your passivity is disgusting.

What is disgusting is yiu suggesting that anyone else is passive. You are not doing a fucking thing to fight anyone. You are afraid and unfit to join the military. That considered.......stop talking about fighting.

Nice try. If you're no different from me, or vise versa, you'd be wanting to take direct action too. Or I'd want to take a passive approach, to avoid boots on the ground if at all possible.

But, fortunately, Carbine, I was blessed to be nothing like you.

The Russians escalated their involvement in Syria. The US kills Jihadi John, and also kills the leader of ISIS in Libya. A major offensive is launched against ISIS.

then the attack in France occurs.

There is no support for your claim that inaction is causing terrorist attacks.

Enlist.

You said it to me.....you've never said it to anyone IN REAL LIFE. You lying poser.

Answer the question, you crybaby. Who are you to make the choice for someone who wants to enlist in the military? It's their life to live, not yours. And as far as I'm aware, this IS real life. So, I think I just did say it to someone in real life. You.

As for "Liberals act judiciously, and with purpose. And not out of fear."

Oh really? Then why are you sooo scared to put boots on the ground? You negotiate, you talk, you pontificate to other about the immorality of military action, all out of fear, not out of purpose.

Forum List

Back