Stand-in for Hospitalized Conservative Attorney with More Than a Dozen Jan. 6 Clients Is Accused of Felonies and Is ‘Not a Licensed Attorney’: Feds

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In truth, I can live with 'assault' charges here: assault on uniformed police, assault on our democratic process, assault on our Constitution, assault on a peaceful transfer of power.

So, we need not parse words. "Insurrection" .....or ....."assault".

5 years in prison.
I ain't gonna quibble.
I am not going to quibble with an idiot. The Constitution says those people had every right to be there. Why they were there was ignored by a complicit Congress that made the theft of the election possible.

"The Constitution says those people had every right to be there."

MY Constitution does indeed allow for lawful protest on most any damn issue some moke wants to protest about.

YOUR Constitution, poster Lastamender, may very well allow for your type of protester to drag uniformed cops down concrete steps and beat 'em with an iron pole.

YOUR Constitution poster Lastamender, may very well allow your type of protester to smear their poo on the walls of the People's House, the seat of our governance.

On the other hand, poster Lastamender........... MY Constitution doesn't allow either of those things.

But you be you. In your own little world. With your type of protester.

MY Constitution does indeed allow for lawful protest on most any damn issue some moke wants to protest about.

YOUR Constitution, poster Lastamender, may very well allow for your type of protester to drag uniformed cops down concrete steps and beat 'em with an iron pole.

YOUR Constitution poster Lastamender, may very well allow your type of protester to smear their poo on the walls of the People's House, the seat of our governance.

On the other hand, poster Lastamender........... MY Constitution doesn't allow either of those things.

But you be you. In your own little world. With your type of protester.
:shutupsmiley:Fucking drama queen.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back