Stand your ground will protect shooter

Why a trial? The video clearly shows the guy assaulting the shooter. The guy had every right to properly ventilate the guy.

BS, the shooter had no reason to assault the woman. He is a wimp though, big man with a gun. Men who carry guns think they are tuff and really they are wimps.

That I agree with he should have went into the store and said someone is parked in a handicapped parking place without the sticker or called the cops there was absolutely no sense in him taking the law into his own hands.
He didn't. He was assaulted with intent to kill by a younger and much physically stronger individual. The amount of force used was sufficient to hurl him backwards onto the concrete/asphalt of the parking lot in an uncontrolled fashion. Had he hit his head, it could have been fatal.

Why a trial? The video clearly shows the guy assaulting the shooter. The guy had every right to properly ventilate the guy.

BS, the shooter had no reason to assault the woman. He is a wimp though, big man with a gun. Men who carry guns think they are tuff and really they are wimps.
What woman was assaulted, do have a video link or witnesses, or is this just more you trying to spin off something that never happened?

Don't know what assault is I see:

Assault definition is - a violent physical or verbal attack.

Does verbal come to mind?

Vigilante? He had no business trying to enforce the law.
I didn't hear any "verbal" in the video. do you? But there was indeed a violent physical attack, and we all saw that. Criminal got killed over it. It's ok, the good guy got away and you should now stop all your lying.

What woman was assaulted, do have a video link or witnesses, or is this just more you trying to spin off something that never happened?

Don't know what assault is I see:

Assault definition is - a violent physical or verbal attack.

Does verbal come to mind?

Vigilante? He had no business trying to enforce the law.

The fact is the guy was within his rights to shoot.

Boo hoo for you....and the dead goon

So if you yell at me my husband can knock you on your ass? You're a loon

I would never yell at your husband, I don't go around yelling at people, like the wimp did. I imagine if he didn't have a gun he would not of said anything, the gun made him a tuff wimp.

I bet the white guy was on welfare and had nothing better to do, than to shoot and kill a family man.

9th circuit just ruled that open carry is constitutional.

:5_1_12024::5_1_12024::5_1_12024::5_1_12024:

Just exactly how does questioning someone who is obviously breaking a law become assault? The victim was justified as he had not done anything wrong...

So if you yell at me my husband can knock you on your ass? You're a loon

I would never yell at your husband, I don't go around yelling at people, like the wimp did. I imagine if he didn't have a gun he would not of said anything, the gun made him a tuff wimp.

Nice avoidance. Not really it was lame

That I agree with he should have went into the store and said someone is parked in a handicapped parking place without the sticker or called the cops there was absolutely no sense in him taking the law into his own hands.

He has yelled at customers before.
Can you prove it? No you can't.

Na, He had every right to shoot that motherfucker.
“Stand your ground” is a great thing...

The guy that assaulted him is taking a dirt nap, rightly so... to hell with that motherfucker.

No he didn't. Stand you ground is stupid, you don't go looking for a fight. You would not say that if the victim was white.

No he didn't. Stand you ground is stupid, you don't go looking for a fight. You would not say that if the victim was white.
Jesus, do you ever stop spewing race hating bullshit? You say not having to give in to criminals is stupid? That's the stupidest thing I've head all day!

Looks like the kook is protected by the bookends of SYG. I'm all for gun rights, but I don't think a person that is going around instigating arguments with strangers should conceal carry a gun.

At the same time, you shouldn't have to worry about being assaulted because you've got a hang up over handicapped parking spots. They seem to have more HC spots, than we have HC people. It is a little irritating when you can't find a spot anywhere but a HC spot. I still wouldn't shove someone for giving me shit about it, nor would I as a carrier, confront anyone over it either.

Not my business.

A person that has some sense would know that instigating arguments with strangers the way that kook did will eventually lead to an assault like what happened in the video. Yes, the black guy was in the wrong for pushing the kook; however, the kook needs to stop confronting strangers about parking violations the way he did. A person can in some circumstances behave within the limits of the law and still be wrong.

Just a thought, the white kook might better keep a low profile if this never goes to trial. I would not be surprised if some vigilantes find him and apply some street justice.

Last edited:

Annnnnd there goes the race card.

Forum List

Back