Stand your ground will protect shooter

I think this is being done to drive outrage machine to change or junk the law......
giphy.gif

That's almost certainly the agenda. Agitating racial strife is likely an extra benefit in whatever sphincter a moonbat uses for a "mind" as Pinheadlope was eager to illustrate.

a mindless parasite said:
No he didn't. Stand you ground is stupid, you don't go looking for a fight. You would not say that if the victim was white.

Why a trial? The video clearly shows the guy assaulting the shooter. The guy had every right to properly ventilate the guy.

BS, the shooter had no reason to assault the woman. He is a wimp though, big man with a gun. Men who carry guns think they are tuff and really they are wimps.
Na, He had every right to shoot that motherfucker.
“Stand your ground” is a great thing...

No he didn't. Stand you ground is stupid, you don't go looking for a fight. You would not say that if the victim was white.

Annnnnd there goes the race card.

You darn right its about race. I know whites like you , I see them all the time, I come from areas like that , the white man is so right all the time. My husband comes from a white area, those people are sick and many of them are freeloaders on welfare and the ACA and Medicaid.

I never seen so many fat white cows in the Texas church shooting, done by a white man. I mean they were all overweight and white.

We have parking disputes over here. But because we dont have your crazy gun laws they seldom result in a body count.

If the victim had been british he would be sipping a cold one in his back garden now.

Why a trial? The video clearly shows the guy assaulting the shooter. The guy had every right to properly ventilate the guy.

BS, the shooter had no reason to assault the woman. He is a wimp though, big man with a gun. Men who carry guns think they are tuff and really they are wimps.

You darn right its about race. I know whites like you , I see them all the time, I come from areas like that , the white man is so right all the time. My husband comes from a white area, those people are sick and many of them are freeloaders on welfare and the ACA and Medicaid.

I never seen so many fat white cows in the Texas church shooting, done by a white man. I mean they were all overweight and white.

You don't know me at all. YOU brought race into it not me. Stupid bitch sit down

We have parking disputes over here. But because we dont have your crazy gun laws they seldom result in a body count.

If the victim had been british he would be sipping a cold one in his back garden now.

That's why we kicked your ass back in 1776

That's why GB was so much crime, no one can defend themselves or their children. Sounds like a muslim paradise and no doubt why so many are there, committing those aforementioned crimes.

That's why GB was so much crime, no one can defend themselves or their children. Sounds like a muslim paradise and no doubt why so many are there, committing those aforementioned crimes.
You kill people over a parking space. You lose the right to criticise others.

You don't know me at all. YOU brought race into it not me. Stupid bitch sit down

Well it is about race. I see your posts. You are full of hate.

Well we have road rage too, shooting on hiways.

You lie. I've lost nothing. However, shoving someone to the ground may get you shot.

Really? YOU accusing anyone of hating is laughable.....really

Well we have road rage too, shooting on hiways.
That's one of the reasons I carry a gun in case I meet some crazy liberal trying to hurt me.

You have rampant Muslim crimes you lose the right to critize our immigration policy.

See how that works?

Really? YOU accusing anyone of hating is laughable.....really

Yes I really am.

I wonder if the wife could have pulled out a pistol when Drejka was jawing at her over the parking space?

Forum List

Back