standard procedure

Hardly a "raid". They asked for his records, and he gave them over to them. At worst, a HIPPA violation on the part of the doctor... assuming the lawyer didn't have a release. As for the doc being scared, he looks like that wouldn't take much.

The incident, which Dr. Harold Bornstein described as a "raid," took place two days after Bornstein told a newspaper that he had prescribed a hair growth medicine for the president for years.

That is a HIPAA violation.. this guy seems like a quack.

I know I'm trying to beat this past the 4 inches of Neanderthal liberals skulls but so far they just don't get it, the doctor broke the law.
Have I missed your link? I asked you for one.

And if he felt like it was a rape? /mocking sarcasm
It was not described as s sexual or physical attack. It was described as a unlawful theft and burglary by force by a thug.

The only law broken was by the doctor who illegally disclosed Trump's PRIVATE medical records to a newspaper HELLO goddamn you libs are dense.
Oh, do you have details about that? Maybe a link?

Liberace' Legend is as clueless as they come, pay no attention to that moron
He does seem on the slow dimwitted end of the spectrum. The dishonesty does not help his cause. I don't want to call him a stupid liar, so I won't do that publicly,

You will get over it just relax.

Hardly a "raid". They asked for his records, and he gave them over to them. At worst, a HIPPA violation on the part of the doctor... assuming the lawyer didn't have a release. As for the doc being scared, he looks like that wouldn't take much.

The incident, which Dr. Harold Bornstein described as a "raid," took place two days after Bornstein told a newspaper that he had prescribed a hair growth medicine for the president for years.

I know I'm trying to beat this past the 4 inches of Neanderthal liberals skulls but so far they just don't get it, the doctor broke the law.

I posted the HIPAA law, if you want a link hire an assistance.

And if he felt like it was a rape? /mocking sarcasm
It was not described as s sexual or physical attack. It was described as a unlawful theft and burglary by force by a thug.

The only law broken was by the doctor who illegally disclosed Trump's PRIVATE medical records to a newspaper HELLO goddamn you libs are dense.

He does seem on the slow dimwitted end of the spectrum. The dishonesty does not help his cause. I don't want to call him a stupid liar, so I won't do that publicly,

I'm taking the advice gave you.

Um, it may be weird, but a persons medical records are theirs. There is zero obligation for Trump to make them public because some plonk on USMB is retarded.

Sections 261 through 264 of HIPAA require the Secretary of HHS to publicize standards for the electronic exchange,privacy and security of health information.

THE FUCKIN END

Oh? Then post yours up douchewagon or shut the fuck up.

Dude, there are a very few instances where a doctor can do this, and none of them involve reporters. Do you need a link to "water is wet"?

I will now take your advice. This blues dope is obviously just a bullshidder.

I will now take your advice. This blues dope is obviously just a bullshidder.

an entire gaggle of Russians has landed - leaving them to their own stupidity.

the doc, should not have mentioned the prescription for hair growth.... he was wrong, and there are procedures within the law for the patient to be remedied and the doctor to be penalized.

NONE OF THAT was followed.

Instead, the Trump thugs pushed in the back door of the Doctor's office, pushed a secretary and patient out of the way, and pressured the Doc to give them Trump's records, without a HIPAA release.... and they illegally took the full file.... your medical records are actually the Doctor's responsibility, by law, you can only get a copy of your own records, by law the original stays with the Doctor and the patient gets a copy, if a HIPAA Release is given to the Doctor.

HIPPA rights, suck it libs. For you particularly dumb liberals HIPPA is a US law designed to provide privacy standards to protect patients' medical records. Trumps tax returns are also protected by privacy laws, I say that just to annoy you further.

nothing to do with raiding your Dr.

The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), Public Law 104-191, was enacted on August 21, 1996. Sections 261 through 264 of HIPAA require the Secretary of HHS to publicize standards for the electronic exchange,privacy and security of health information.Dec 28, 2000

Trump's doctor says Trump bodyguard 'raided' his office, took files

Funny how the doc sat on this for more than a year and is now crying like a little bitch. Seems he's looking for another 15 minutes.

Now that you mention it.......................

Yeah, it does seem a bit strange for the doctor to now start bitching about this, as it happened a year ago. If you are somehow connected to Trump, are your 15 min. of fame renewable?

HIPPA rights, suck it libs. For you particularly dumb liberals HIPPA is a US law designed to provide privacy standards to protect patients' medical records. Trumps tax returns are also protected by privacy laws, I say that just to annoy you further.

nothing to do with raiding your Dr.

The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), Public Law 104-191, was enacted on August 21, 1996. Sections 261 through 264 of HIPAA require the Secretary of HHS to publicize standards for the electronic exchange,privacy and security of health information.Dec 28, 2000

Trump's doctor says Trump bodyguard 'raided' his office, took files

Funny how the doc sat on this for more than a year and is now crying like a little bitch. Seems he's looking for another 15 minutes.

Now that you mention it.......................

Yeah, it does seem a bit strange for the doctor to now start bitching about this, as it happened a year ago. If you are somehow connected to Trump, are your 15 min. of fame renewable?

Well I guess he could have been in shock the last 15 months. LMAO

Forum List

Back