standard procedure

HIPPA rights, suck it libs. For you particularly dumb liberals HIPPA is a US law designed to provide privacy standards to protect patients' medical records. Trumps tax returns are also protected by privacy laws, I say that just to annoy you further.

nothing to do with raiding your Dr.

The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), Public Law 104-191, was enacted on August 21, 1996. Sections 261 through 264 of HIPAA require the Secretary of HHS to publicize standards for the electronic exchange,privacy and security of health information.Dec 28, 2000

Trump's doctor says Trump bodyguard 'raided' his office, took files

It wasn't a "raid" your new screen name is FakeNewsSiete.

says the idiot that has no clue what he posts ---

I'll take the Drs opinion over your bullshit.

His opinion doesn't make it a raid, you clowns can't start a thread without lying.
Your opinion does not make it not a raid. The Doctor said it felt like a raid. Who are you and what credentials do you have?

And if he felt like it was a rape? /mocking sarcasm

HIPPA rights, suck it libs. For you particularly dumb liberals HIPPA is a US law designed to provide privacy standards to protect patients' medical records. Trumps tax returns are also protected by privacy laws, I say that just to annoy you further.

The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), Public Law 104-191, was enacted on August 21, 1996. Sections 261 through 264 of HIPAA require the Secretary of HHS to publicize standards for the electronic exchange,privacy and security of health information.Dec 28, 2000

where is the police report?

These libtards lie through their teeth, come here and get mocked without mercy, and come back the next day for another dose. :auiqs.jpg:

Funny how the doc sat on this for more than a year and is now crying like a little bitch. Seems he's looking for another 15 minutes.

where is the police report?

These libtards lie through their teeth, come here and get mocked without mercy, and come back the next day for another dose. :auiqs.jpg:
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

His opinion doesn't make it a raid, you clowns can't start a thread without lying.
Your opinion does not make it not a raid. The Doctor said it felt like a raid. Who are you and what credentials do you have?

It was not described as s sexual or physical attack. It was described as a unlawful theft and burglary by force by a thug.

It was not described as s sexual or physical attack. It was described as a unlawful theft and burglary by force by a thug.

The only law broken was by the doctor who illegally disclosed Trump's PRIVATE medical records to a newspaper HELLO goddamn you libs are dense.

Again, where's the police report?

The only law broken was by the doctor who illegally disclosed Trump's PRIVATE medical records to a newspaper HELLO goddamn you libs are dense.

there you go again, slobbering shit ... and I even posted the HIPAA LAW for your stupid ass.

damn youre an idiot.

Oh, do you have details about that? Maybe a link?

Liberace' Legend is as clueless as they come, pay no attention to that moron

there you go again, slobbering shit ... and I even posted the HIPAA LAW for your stupid ass.

damn youre an idiot.

Because you are dumb I'll help you out, there now you know something about HIPAA. :itsok:
HIPAA applies to information held or transmitted in any form or media, including electronic, paper and oral. Covered entities such as doctors and hospital administrators must obtain your written authorization in order to share such medical information

Hardly a "raid". They asked for his records, and he gave them over to them. At worst, a HIPPA violation on the part of the doctor... assuming the lawyer didn't have a release. As for the doc being scared, he looks like that wouldn't take much.

The incident, which Dr. Harold Bornstein described as a "raid," took place two days after Bornstein told a newspaper that he had prescribed a hair growth medicine for the president for years.

That is a HIPAA violation.. this guy seems like a quack.

HIPAA applies to information held or transmitted in any form or media, including electronic, paper and oral. Covered entities such as doctors and hospital administrators must obtain your written authorization in order to share such medical information

damn youre an idiot.

Because you are dumb I'll help you out, there now you know something about HIPAA. :itsok:

NOW QUOTE SECTIONS 261-264 YOU DIPSHIT

Hardly a "raid". They asked for his records, and he gave them over to them. At worst, a HIPPA violation on the part of the doctor... assuming the lawyer didn't have a release. As for the doc being scared, he looks like that wouldn't take much.

The incident, which Dr. Harold Bornstein described as a "raid," took place two days after Bornstein told a newspaper that he had prescribed a hair growth medicine for the president for years.

That is a HIPAA violation.. this guy seems like a quack.

I know I'm trying to beat this past the 4 inches of Neanderthal liberals skulls but so far they just don't get it, the doctor broke the law.

You mad bro? I destroyed your thread with facts, tissue?

He does seem on the slow dimwitted end of the spectrum. The dishonesty does not help his cause. I don't want to call him a stupid liar, so I won't do that publicly,

damn youre an idiot.

NOW QUOTE SECTIONS 261-264 YOU DIPSHIT

No need the moron already admitted he disclosed Trump's private medial information to a newspaper and he is prohibited from doing that BY LAW. Do you even know what a covered entity is? Seems like you don't.

Forum List

Back