Starbucks decides Guns and Caffeine...not a good mix

You gun toting idiots live your life in fear; that's why you need a gun. I have no fear of living my life without carrying a gun around. People who need guns are the ones living in fear. You are projecting onto me how you feel when you assess my dislike of guns as fear. What I don't like is the idea of living in a violent society where people are shooting at each other like the old west, where people think vigilantism is the answer to dealing with crime or perceived crime, where people who have a screw loose are toting guns and ready to shoot and ask questions later, not at me, but just in general at anyone they think needs to be shot at. I am against all this idocy and infavor of a sane, civilized society. That does not equate to fear. The pro-gun people are the ones living their lives in fear.

:clap2:

Bravo. Nailed it.

nailed it, while screeching high atop her soap box
you like her spew, you're as shallow as she is

I see. So to the deep, profound intellectuals like yourself, walking around amid perpetual gunfire is a GOOD thing.

Deep.

Not even close. I find it comical that people so afraid of thier fellow law abiding citizens being armed bring out the whole fear thing when it comes to CCW's.

Its like calling out someone for being afraid of fire because they have an extinguisher in thier house or car.

13 bystanders dead in DC... 20 kids dead in Newtown... nah, I wouldn't say it's "comical".

How is this related to a CCW holder going into a starbucks with his weapon on him?

Were the shooters CCW holders?

This is about open carry, not CCW.

A CCW who wants to keep his firearm on him for his protection, and if needed the protection of others.

Why does a cop need to keep his firearm on him? He can leave it in his patrol car as well.

Your mental illness is a fear of your fellow law abiding citizens carrying firearms.

You gun toting idiots live your life in fear; that's why you need a gun. I have no fear of living my life without carrying a gun around. People who need guns are the ones living in fear. You are projecting onto me how you feel when you assess my dislike of guns as fear. What I don't like is the idea of living in a violent society where people are shooting at each other like the old west, where people think vigilantism is the answer to dealing with crime or perceived crime, where people who have a screw loose are toting guns and ready to shoot and ask questions later, not at me, but just in general at anyone they think needs to be shot at. I am against all this idocy and infavor of a sane, civilized society. That does not equate to fear. The pro-gun people are the ones living their lives in fear.

omg....live our lives in FEAR
so you don't FEAR...whoopee for you
when that home invader breaks down your door, stand there and say, I HAVE NO FEAR...maybe that will scare them away
so not only do we live in fear, but law abiding citizens who have guns are idiots too
get off that soap box...you don't have a or care for a gun, your frikken right...just like owning a gun is OUR Second Amendment right...I'm sure it's not as high on your all's list as ABORTION..but tough doo doo...

Many people have guns at home for protection. Doesn't mean we have to tote them around wherever we go. Is your neighborhood so bad that you need an arsenal on hand just to pick up some groceries at Safeway or get a cup of coffee at Starbucks? And WTF does abortion have to do with anything? I bet the gun nutters would probably support abortion if they got to skeet shoot the fetuses.

when that home invader breaks down your door, stand there and say, I HAVE NO FEAR...maybe that will scare them away
so not only do we live in fear, but law abiding citizens who have guns are idiots too
get off that soap box...you don't have a or care for a gun, your frikken right...just like owning a gun is OUR Second Amendment right...I'm sure it's not as high on your all's list as ABORTION..but tough doo doo...

Many people have guns at home for protection. Doesn't mean we have to tote them around wherever we go. Is your neighborhood so bad that you need an arsenal on hand just to pick up some groceries at Safeway or get a cup of coffee at Starbucks? And WTF does abortion have to do with anything? I bet the gun nutters would probably support abortion if they got to skeet shoot the fetuses.

a 9mm glock or a 0.38 snubbie is not "an arsenal"

What a frikken joke this is...

Starbucks is just drumming up some advertising for their high and mighty coffee business..

you all can have it...fools pay 6/7 bucks for a cup of coffee...he has you people suckered.

A CCW who wants to keep his firearm on him for his protection, and if needed the protection of others.

Why does a cop need to keep his firearm on him? He can leave it in his patrol car as well.

Your mental illness is a fear of your fellow law abiding citizens carrying firearms.

Nice. You just demonstrated the point you were trying to refute. Well played.
shoot-foot.gif

shoot-foot.gif

So its basically fear to have a fire extinguisher and use it if there is a fire in your house as well....

Go tell that fire to put itself out now.

What a frikken joke this is...

Starbucks is just drumming up some advertising for their high and mighty coffee business..

you all can have it...fools pay 6/7 bucks for a cup of coffee...he has you people suckered.

Actually the gun nuts did it for them with "take a gun to Starbucks day" which forced the issue. And whatever publicity it's given Starbucks has cost them... let's see.... zero.

Great business plan there.

shoot-foot.gif

So its basically fear to have a fire extinguisher and use it if there is a fire in your house as well....

Umm... huh? :cuckoo:

shoot-foot.gif

If you dont get it, Im not going to hand hold you through it. Try to fire up those remaining neurons and figure it out.

How is Starbucks asking patrons not to come brandishing their weapons into the store infringing on people owning or possessing guns?

Why dont they ask cops to not do the same thing?

Because they are cops, not some dumbass playing Rambo.

Cops are civilians jus like the rest of us, and like the rest of us have to follow the rules. If starbucks wants citizens not to carry in thier stores, the same should apply to the police.

Or do you like government agents having more rights than you do?

Yeah, it's official now that Starbucks has keeled over to the bed-wetters.

I'll not have to bother drinking that nasty coffee anymore.

I might go in and have my wife take my picture with my gun in Starbucks, just in defiance.

Dunkin Donuts has MUCH better coffee.

when businesses start getting political like this, its time to walk away. run your business, stop caving to every whiner who comes along

If you dont get it, Im not going to hand hold you through it. Try to fire up those remaining neurons and figure it out.

So you can't explain your own analogy?

Ever heard of a mass torcher?

Falling back on the old accident false equivalence again? :rolleyes:

So you can't explain your own analogy?

Ever heard of a mass torcher?

Falling back on the old accident false equivalence again? :rolleyes:

You are just ignoring it. A gun is a tool, like a fire extinguisher, one you probably will never have to use, but will be there if you need it. One doesnt have to be afraid of fire to have a fire extinguisher, its simply precautionary.

Fire extinguishers can also be dangerous in the wrong hands if used incorrectly, ask a person who uses a water extinguisher on a chemical fire about that.

Owning a firearm is not about overriding fear, its about sensible precautions in a dangerous world.

I might go in and have my wife take my picture with my gun in Starbucks, just in defiance.

when businesses start getting political like this, its time to walk away. run your business, stop caving to every whiner who comes along

Right. That's why it's instructive to note the whiners who brought it up.

Right. That's why it's instructive to note the whiners who brought it up.

So the gun grabber side did NO WHINING AT ALL when it found out some starbucks did not oppose open carry?

Hypocrite.

Forum List

Back