Starbucks employees now encouraged to berate you over thorny racial issues in America

As I said, we get cranky when the PC Police shove skin color in our face constantly.

That manifests with online catharses from time to time. Otherwise, we don't give a shit.

Not sure why this needs to be so complicated, perhaps the PC Police aren't as intelligent as they think they are.

So you only care when you get cranky? Thats funny. You must be cranky all the time then. Its non stop with your white boys. :laugh:
Maybe in your mind, it's all about you, narcissists are like that.

I don't like seeing what the PC Police have done to American Blacks, but your constant bitching has worn me out.

Its not just in my mind. Go check out the race and race relations forum on this site and it will prove me correct. If you dont like me bitching shut up and stop being racists. Until then I will continue to bother you.

Let's talk about race!

I like the longer ones. The 400 meter is kind of dull.

Unless you can tell me why blacks and women somehow need these special considerations? Because I tend to think they're 100% just as capable as anyone else...and they dont need to be treated like they need some head start.

If you're equal...be fucking equal. Put on your big boy pants and let your qualifications ALONE speak for you....or explain to me why you cant compete equally with white males?

This is white boy thinking. This is like the Lion to telling the Porcupine to put down his quills to make it fair. LOL.

Whites are a majority...majorities have an advantage period.

Unless you can tell me why blacks and women somehow need these special considerations? Because I tend to think they're 100% just as capable as anyone else...and they dont need to be treated like they need some head start.

If you're equal...be fucking equal. Put on your big boy pants and let your qualifications ALONE speak for you....or explain to me why you cant compete equally with white males?

This is white boy thinking. This is like the Lion to telling the Porcupine to put down his quills to make it fair. LOL.

If they operate like the Borg..... Otherwise just another excuse for failure

As I said, we get cranky when the PC Police shove skin color in our face constantly.

That manifests with online catharses from time to time. Otherwise, we don't give a shit.

Not sure why this needs to be so complicated, perhaps the PC Police aren't as intelligent as they think they are.

So you only care when you get cranky? Thats funny. You must be cranky all the time then. Its non stop with your white boys. :laugh:

I don't like seeing what the PC Police have done to American Blacks, but your constant bitching has worn me out.

Its not just in my mind. Go check out the race and race relations forum on this site and it will prove me correct. If you dont like me bitching shut up and stop being racists. Until then I will continue to bother you.
I guess you're bored with all the white liberals assuaging their White Guilt, huh?

Does their non-stop supply of pity get old at some point?

No.

Most white people are just living their lives and don't give a shit one way or the other.

Although we do get cranky when the PC Police shove skin color in our face.

Thats not true. Whites are obsessed with race online. I just wondered if they acted the same way in public when Blacks were not around.

You seem to be obsessed with race, you post almost exclusively in the race related threads.
Thats where the racists are. I like messing with them. The difference is if I have something to say to a white person I will walk up and say it to their face.

And the white guy would respond..."I dont care. I have to get back to work...and stop by Starbucks on the way. Goodbye."

Thats what id say anyway if some idiot approached me in public wanting to "talk race" haha. How 1960's.
You sound like a typical white guy that is frightened. You sure talk race online but you wouldnt in public? Typical. :laugh:

So back to the topic...,good idea or bad? Tensions being what they currently are even an innocent well meant comment could lead to violence.

I guess you're bored with all the white liberals assuaging their White Guilt, huh?

Does their non-stop supply of pity get old at some point?

People assuaging their white guilt is amusing but not as amusing as you racist white boys that assuage your fear online. I dont deal in pity since its useless.

Ha see I knew it. The race card is all you have.

Majorities dont have the advantage or disadvantage in 2015...because race doesnt matter!!

So you're saying blacks simply cant compete on equal footing with whites? Why?

Majorities dont have the advantage or disadvantage in 2015...because race doesnt matter!!

I think its whites that cant compete. Thats why they needed all those years of slavery and Jim Crow to get ahead. We are just asking for the same amount of time of with legislated "help".

No.

Most white people are just living their lives and don't give a shit one way or the other.

Although we do get cranky when the PC Police shove skin color in our face.

Thats not true. Whites are obsessed with race online. I just wondered if they acted the same way in public when Blacks were not around.

You seem to be obsessed with race, you post almost exclusively in the race related threads.
Thats where the racists are. I like messing with them. The difference is if I have something to say to a white person I will walk up and say it to their face.

And the white guy would respond..."I dont care. I have to get back to work...and stop by Starbucks on the way. Goodbye."

Thats what id say anyway if some idiot approached me in public wanting to "talk race" haha. How 1960's.
You sound like a typical white guy that is frightened. You sure talk race online but you wouldnt in public? Typical. :laugh:

Nope. Because in public im busy doing things that matter. Race doesnt matter. Online is when im at home bored and no football game is on.

In public...im more interested in watching a stray dog and maybe helping it or wondering how Chic Fil A gets their chicken so perfect than to have a silly discussion about a topic that most people moved on from decades ago.

Nope. Because in public im busy doing things that matter. Race doesnt matter. Online is when im at home bored and no football game is on.

In public...im more interested in watching a stray dog and maybe helping it or wondering how Chic Fil A gets their chicken so perfect than to have a silly discussion about a topic that most people moved on from decades ago.
You keep saying race doesnt matter but you talk about it constantly online. I dont ever talk about things that dont matter online or offline. I think you are just chicken.

Starbucks is for pretentious yuppies. Anyone shelling out that amount of money for a cup of coffee DESERVES to get preached at by a "barrista" who probably knows as much about social issues in the US as they do about quantum physics!

I don't go to Starbucks but if the kids there do start preaching the PC talking points, I'll go just for entertainment value.

We have a local wing joint that employs a lot of recent college graduates who can't find real jobs with their History, English, Social Science or Gender Studies degrees. One of the bartenders has more than one degree and is working on another.

My wife and I love to sit there quietly listening to their sagacity. They are all in debt up to their ear lobes and bitch about it endlessly. Their brilliant ideas on how society should work are hilarious in their naiveté. Listening to these young versions of Plato and Aristotle is morbidly entertaining. Cheaper than a movie too.

3874872+_e1153ae62f14eb28dc1b2109f6cfae5e.jpg

Last edited:

I think its whites that cant compete. Thats why they needed all those years of slavery and Jim Crow to get ahead. We are just asking for the same amount of time of with legislated "help".

You really are vile. Most "whites" didn't have slaves. My Norwegian ancestors who moved to North Dakota in the 1880s certainly didn't benefit from slavery.

As for slavey, it exists in present day Africa. Perhaps your energy would be better directed towards liberating Real Slaves Today than in blaming people who had nothing to do with slavery for your own personal problems.

Asswipe.

Haha....now thats funny. Now you want whites to experience an equal hardship like slavery to even the playing field and you want government to do that?

Yeah. Absurd thinking like that is why we dont talk to you.

Its also why most of the suburban hard working black folks ive been around dont either. Somehow they got through whiteys trap and succeeded in America.

Their secret? Stay in school and out of jail. Keep a job and work their way up. Dont pop out babies they cant afford. Dont splurge on shit they cant afford and dont need....and wait until their career pays enough for them to do it.

Pretty racist stuff huh?

Wait...in a discussion about race, I cant bring up race? What kinda rules are these?

Because the playing field isnt level in the first place...remember? Majorities?

So back to the topic...,good idea or bad? Tensions being what they currently are even an innocent well meant comment could lead to violence.
Its a good idea if people want to talk. If not they can just simply decline.
And how are employees to discern that.......
Body language. All discussions should start off with a question not a statement.
I think they're asking to get sued by either an offended customer or injured employee.

Forum List

Back